Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose encasement
Hooded Encased Hand Pantyhose Bodystocking Penis Sheath Close Open Crotch Bodysuit Tights Conjoined Lingerie Sexy Clubwear Body
$28.14-30%

penis extender
Realistic Penis Sheath Reusable Silicone Condom Cock Extension Sex Toys Artificial Dick Enlargement Extender Men Penis Sleeve
$61.02

anal plug
Underwear Anal Plug Panty Sexules Sex Toys for Men Gay Anal Beads Prostate Massager 18+ Bdsm Butt Plug Stainless Steel Buttplug
$5.55

armbinder
Sexy Handcuffs Collar Adult Games BDSM Fetish Armbinder Restraints Bondage Shackles Slave Sex Toys For Women Couples Sex Shop
$60.91-50%

male chastity
304 stainless steel Male Chastity Device Super Small Short Cock Cage with Stealth lock Ring Sex Toy
$24.18-39%

pueraria mirifica
300g BREAST ENLARGEMENT Body Cream Fast Growth Boobs Enlargement Body Oil 100% PURE PUERARIA MIRIFICA CREAM
$53.24-20%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What is best website to purchase a zentai suit?
I'm considering buying a zentai suit online, but have no idea where to start looking. I've found many websites, but a lot of them don't look legit, and with reused picture everywhere it's difficult to know if the quality is decent before purchase.

So if you have any knowledge of a site that is particularly good, please let me know 😁

I'd rather NOT use ebay, since there are added complications that come with it.
I got a decent suit from http://www.spandexwear.com/ . They're slow, but the quality seems to be good enough.
(15 Aug 2011, 09:13 )someguy1430 Wrote: I'm considering buying a zentai suit online, but have no idea where to start looking. I've found many websites, but a lot of them don't look legit, and with reused picture everywhere it's difficult to know if the quality is decent before purchase.

So if you have any knowledge of a site that is particularly good, please let me know 😁

I'd rather NOT use ebay, since there are added complications that come with it.

http://www.dhya-shop.de/

http://www.fets-fash.com/

krinlyc
These sites definitely look decent and will be considered. the price is a lot steeper, but really i should of expected that.

I'm still open to suggestions, any personal experience you can provide would also be great 😊
(16 Aug 2011, 11:28 )someguy1430 Wrote: These sites definitely look decent and will be considered. the price is a lot steeper, but really i should of expected that.
It may not be cheap, but even at those prices its cheaper than an equivalent latex piece.
I second spandexwear.com. I own some pieces from them, and cheap zentai from China to compare. China suit aeady ripped on finger seam..
Beware a sweeping generalisation is coming up re: the sizing on the Chinese stuff.

My experience is that although they might ask for a shed-load of measurements they usually just send you the standard garment that's nearest to your size anyway.

I can't speak for Zentai suits but that's my experience with Cos/Crossplay outfits.
For anyone with the same problem as me, take a look at this:
http://www.ayus-zentai.com/forum/forumdi...-your-suit
An entire forum dedicated to the different zentai sites out there, exactly what i needed right now.

And surely enough all the sites suggested to me here are mentioned positively, thanks a lot for the help guys 😁
(15 Aug 2011, 13:46 )teh603 Wrote: They're slow

What can be slower than DHYA? 😁
(22 Aug 2011, 00:55 )Like Ra Wrote: What can be slower than DHYA? 😁
DHYA? Not familiar with them. But my order from spandexwear took me something like... a month and a half or so from when I placed the order to when I got it. For an internet business, that's really slow. Not as slow as the old G I Joe toys where you'd mail in your flag points and "wait six to eight weeks for delivery" if the postman didn't take it out of the mail for his kid, but that's another story.

I had to wait a year and a half for one because it was backordered, and the parents got upset because I wanted it instead of trying to use it for leverage to get some British stuff under the Action Force label.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Upper or downer when wearing a one-piece suit? Cicada3 7 2,298 03 Aug 2020, 23:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Where can I buy this fox suit? testfan 2 5,406 23 Aug 2014, 19:45
Last Post: testfan
First Lycra Suit systemisdownz10 9 9,501 29 Jun 2012, 03:07
Last Post: lisamer
My first zentai suit Like Ra 4 8,317 04 Sep 2010, 11:45
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Culmor (1) , DeWired (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (2) , someguy1430 (3) , teh603 (4)