Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Lipstick Vibrotor Phimosis Ring Erotics Penis Covers Condom Sex Toy For Men Sex Product Goods For Adults 18 Rotary Toysbut
$64.13-32%

chastity 2021
2021 New Design Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device With 2 Magic Locks,Cock Cage,Penis Sleeve,Penis Rings,BDSM Sex Toys for Men
$37.50-26%

XCKNY
XCKNY oil glossy Large T-shaped trousers sexy solid bikini high split sexy Bikini bottoming swimming trunks GLOSSY PANTS
$29.72-56%

temorish
latex mask detachable eyeshade mouth sheath 15CM long nose tube lockable zip
$72.59-6%

headphone sleeping mask
Soft Sleep Mask Bluetooth Wireless Headphones, Sleeping Headphones Adjustable Music Eye Mask Silk for Sleeping Meditation
$80.25

1d oil stockings
Hot Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Retro Backline Stockings 1D Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Stockings Nylon Shine Medias
$5.14-29%

wetlook
Women's Glossy Leather Jacket Wetlook Blazer with Lapels Short Jacket Latex Leather Long Sleeve Cropped Coat Rave Party Clubwear
$12.09-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

[UPDATED] feature - attachment slide show
Hi,
Is there a way to disable the side bar that's taken to popping up when you click on a pic? Very irritating, all it does is cause me to involuntarily look away from the image I've just clicked on.
Cheers 

C.
(21 Jan 2021, 09:58 )Culmor Wrote: Is there a way to disable the side bar that's taken to popping up when you click on a pic?
Yes, I can disable it globally. The reason for the thumbnails is described above - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid49039 - to let you know, what for image might come next, should the environment is not safe for not quite safe pictures.
You have my vote to disable it.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Mine too. It just slow down the loading of the pic…
(21 Jan 2021, 21:12 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Would it be possible to add a 'remember' setting so it stays on/off?
No, as far as I know this plugin does not set any cookies.

Anyway, since the thumbnail panel overlaps the main image on mobile devices, I disabled it globally. If you need thumbnails - just click on the "grid" button.
Updated! These are the changes:

- added FancyBox on portal and announcements
- added a URL path for "watermark image" into ACP setting
- added rotate image feature
- fixed "Minimize" feature and "display thumbnails sidebox" conflict
- fixed/updated language files and clean up
- fixed PHP 8.1 compatibility issues
Question!

What do you prefer:
- rotate images within one post
- rotate images within the whole page
You might have noticed, that thumbnails were loading slower and thumbnail quoting was not working. The reason is simple: the new plugin overrode the tweaks I made for the old one. Fixed!

Also, the image rotate buttons are visible now - I discovered a bug in the plugin settings ("Yes", actually, meant "No" and vice versa 😂)
(09 Dec 2022, 17:37 )Like Ra Wrote: You might have noticed, that thumbnails were loading slower and thumbnail quoting was not working. The reason is simple: the new plugin overrode the tweaks I made for the old one. Fixed!

Also, the image rotate buttons are visible now - I discovered a bug in the plugin settings ("Yes", actually, meant "No" and vice versa 😂)

I did experience a few 'glitches' when posting today 

- general 'error' message for the forum and being unable to access it at all

- and a message that flashed up then disappeared, saying something about  'maximum processing exceeded'??? (or words to that effect)

All seems well now

MJ
(09 Dec 2022, 18:02 )madjack Wrote: and a message that flashed up then disappeared, saying something about  'maximum processing exceeded'???

Most likely it's related. This is the CPU load before and after the tweak:

cpu_load_drop_thumbnail_tweak-01.png   

By default (this is how MyBB is designed) every thumbnail or full image load takes one PHP process. Our forum is very image intensive - one page full of thumbnails can heavy load the server. What I did is "disclosing" or "unhiding" thumbnails - they are seen as images now, not as "attachment.php?thumbnail=12345"

This is when I did that trick before: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid53015

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[UPDATED] Game section Like Ra 52 35,480 04 Feb 2024, 02:38
Last Post: Like Ra
[UPDATED] feature - Media Auto-embedding Like Ra 31 4,965 20 Sep 2023, 21:02
[UPDATED] feature: list of contributors Like Ra 3 866 10 Jun 2023, 23:19
[UPDATED] Feature - download threads in HTML, text, JSON or CSV format Like Ra 2 767 08 Aug 2021, 02:21
New feature - Your attachment statistics Like Ra 2 3,871 30 Oct 2011, 15:23

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (14) , madjack (1) , no smile (1) , steve6322 (1) , Vixien (1)