Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
Chaste Bird New Stainless Steel Male Dual Use PA Chastity Device Penis Ring Cock Cage Adult Sex Toys Kidding Zone "Bridge"-02
$44.56-44%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-20%

gothic lolita
Victorian Gothic Lolita Blouses Women Sweet Elegant Lace Ruffles Turtleneck Slim Shirts Japanese Spring Autumn Long Sleeve Top
$381.15-30%

FRRK
FRRK Urethral Inverted Chastity Cage With Chastity Band Belt Stainless Steel Cock Lock Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop 페니스링
$14.98-20%

FRRK
NUUN six screw coronal ring stainless steel accessories set over male cock delayed ejaculation male sex products
$17.86-50%

crossdress fetish
CLEVER-MENMODE Fetish Lingerie Men Sexy Fishnet Stockings Pantyhose Crossdress Suspender Sheer Panties Set Crotchless Jumpsuit
$7.15-18%

1d oil stockings
Aurora Series Open Crotch Women Sex Clothes Oil Glossy Long Sleeve Full Body Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear
$19.00-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tree of Pain
(19 Dec 2014, 06:29 )Tinker D Wrote: I can see how it would work.
Of the beam is long enough, you could stand on the second or third rung.
Then start at the third rung, and with rope, lash yourself to the pole.
When you finish with your rope work, just handcuff your hands behind you or in front away from the final knot.

I hope your release key is theatherd to you somehow.

Remember the lowest rung is special and made just for standing on. This thing will test you.
Personally, I try to avoid pain at any cost. I prefer to be comfortably bound, gagged, plugged and entertained 😁
(19 Dec 2014, 19:27 )Like Ra Wrote: Personally, I try to avoid pain at any cost. I prefer to be comfortably bound, gagged, plugged and entertained 😁

I agree for the most part, but every once in a while it feels good to be abused just a little.
(19 Dec 2014, 21:01 )Old Timer Wrote: but every once in a while it feels good to be abused just a little.
In this case I use enemas or very long and/or thick dildos/plugs 😉
(20 Dec 2014, 01:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Dec 2014, 21:01 )Old Timer Wrote: but every once in a while it feels good to be abused just a little.
In this case I use enemas or very long and/or thick dildos/plugs 😉

The only bad thing with that is eventually, one will need to travel to Denmark to have an artificial sphincter installed.
(20 Dec 2014, 20:10 )Old Timer Wrote: artificial sphincter
Artificial sphincter?
(20 Dec 2014, 21:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Dec 2014, 20:10 )Old Timer Wrote: artificial sphincter
Artificial sphincter?

Yes Sphincter. When one abuses their anus the sphincter muscle becomes damaged and can no longer close properly. Hence the need to have an artificial one surgically installed.
Interesting topic. I always wondered when the muscle is really damaged, when its time to back of from serious anal play like fisting and such. Is there any long time study going on or so...?
(20 Dec 2014, 21:28 )Old Timer Wrote: When one abuses their anus the sphincter muscle becomes damaged
Hence, do not damage the muscles, do know your limits and train everything gradually 😉
(20 Dec 2014, 23:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Dec 2014, 21:28 )Old Timer Wrote: When one abuses their anus the sphincter muscle becomes damaged
Hence, do not damage the muscles, do know your limits and train everything gradually 😉

Yep, sound advice. You know when you've gone to far when you leave skid marks everywhere you go... As for me I'm going to stick with my ropes and chains and such.

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (6) , Old Timer (11) , Tinker D (1)