Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Sexy Women Fetish Black / Red Latex Mini Skirt Latex L Skirt Women Midi Skirt
$26.63-25%

zippidy
Flashing Blue Silver Rhinestone Transparent Dress Evening Dancer Performance Costume Birthday Celebrate Dress hailang
$143.99-20%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

app electric shock
penianano Penis sleeves penianana masturbator woman Squirt sex games for men penis ring blocker vibrator models home lovers CRW1
$2.96-32%

glossy body suit
Sexy Men Shiny Thin COCk Pouch Bodysuit Oil Glossy Sheer Body Stocking Dance Tights Shaping Pantyhose Night Club Gay Wear
$53.16-32%

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Telescopic Sucking Rotation Male Masturbator Cup Vagina Pocket Blowjob Machine For Men Masturbation Thrusting Sex Toy
$400.92

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit sexy tight shinny swimsuit sexy slim tight oil glossy swimsuit Fitness clothes
$71.11-57%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Treadmill bondage
Ever since I watched Escape from House of Gord movie, I've been hooked to the idead of being dressed in a latex catsuit and high heels (or ballet boots), bound in cuffs and arminder, be inserted a butt plug and vibrator and put on a treadmill to train/run for several hours. I am talking about the scene from 18:00 on.
Any ideas? Getting a treadmill isn't a problem since I work in a sports outlet store and I can buy one quite cheap.

spankbang.com/26an3/video/escape+from+the+house+of+gord
Get someone to help ?
At this time I can’t see how you can do this alone and not get hurt really, really bad if not dead.
The plan is to program the treadmill so it starts working with a delay of 5 minutes. In that time I can bound myself and prepare the vibrator.
I would use timer locks to lock myself for lets say an hour for a start session.

The session itself would last about an hour, just walking at a faster pace in ballet heels with arms bound behind back by a timer lock.
After that time the treadmill would stop and the timer lock would also disengage.

This is just for start. The plan is also to upgrade the machine to have a penis pump, so I would be forced to eat my own cum everytime I would cum on the treadmill.

And if anything happens, it happens, I don't worry much a out life to be honest 😉
At least set up a safety cable to keep you from falling and injuring yourself. Tie on a chest harness and run a line up to a ceiling hook. Treadmills are constructed with metal bars and you could get hurt stumbling with your arms tied behind you.
Will do. I Am intending of wearing a chest harness anyhow. Maybe even a corset.
What about a couple of video cameras? 😉
For a demo version no cameras. But maybe later if this works the way I want it to work I can film the sessions.
(09 Dec 2019, 12:34 )latexballet Wrote: The plan is to program the treadmill so it starts working with a delay of 5 minutes. In that time I can bound myself and prepare the vibrator.
I would use timer locks to lock myself for lets say an hour for a start session.

The session itself would last about an hour, just walking at a faster pace in ballet heels with arms bound behind back by a timer lock.
After that time the treadmill would stop and the timer lock would also disengage.

This is just for start. The plan is also to upgrade the machine to have a penis pump, so I would be forced to eat my own cum everytime I would cum on the treadmill.

And if anything happens, it happens, I don't worry much a out life to be honest 😉
I just want to make sure I read this part right. You said an hour walking on a treadmill in BALLET BOOTS. I understand really high pumps but ballets are a whole different animal. I would love to see a video of everything. Also maybe add some padding or a helmet. Can we get a preview of the ballet boots you have?
(11 Dec 2019, 20:10 )JackWong25 Wrote: The plan is also to upgrade the machine to have a penis pump, so I would be forced to eat my own cum everytime I would cum on the treadmill.

I'd be real interested to find out how you're intending to do this as I've been experimenting with this for several months now with a modicum of success.
Good evening all.
If you have an anchor point on the ceiling, it would be advisable to put a climbing harness to avoid falls.

Have fun and stay safe.
Always remember to stay safe !!!