Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2024 New Women Sports Bra Solid Color Cross Back Camisole Sexy Yoga Underwear Tops Female Running Fitness Sports Bra
$84.58

dildo chair
Adult Masturbation 120w Powerful Sex Machine BDSM Toys Sex Chair Couples Sexual Kit Dildo Plug Machine SM Sex Furniture Shop
$871.30-29%

larpgears
Free Shipping !!! Hot Sale Adult Unisex Wrist Seamless Black Latex Long Gloves Fetish Rubber Arm Long Mittens Fingered
$29.03-33%

chastity 2021
Female Underwear Chastity Device Lock BDSM Bondage Lesbians Erotic Adult Games Sex Toys for Women 2021 Sex Shop Stainless Steel
$413.70

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny Patent Leather Dress Woman Latex Coating Vest One-Piece Bodycon Tight Fit Solid Sleeveless Short Dresses Clubwear
$43.54-18%

anal vibrator
Prostate Stimulator Massager APP Remote Penis Ring Anal Plug Vibrators For Men Cock Ring Delay Exerciser Adult Sex Toy for Men
$79.93

bondage suit
Sexy Female Bodysuit Shiny Faux Leather Leotards Body Shaper Corset Jumpsuit Stockings Bondage Lingerie High Elastic Garter Set
$11.91

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Trans rubber nun.
(24 Jul 2013, 19:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Since when the word "transvestite" became offensive? What about "travesti" (or "travesty)?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travesti
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travesti_%28theatre%29
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/transvestite

"Transvestite should not be confused with transgender or transsexual (“someone who lives as the sex opposite that of his or her birth”). Transvestites generally have lesser or no desire to permanently change their sex, but simply enjoy being able to cross-dress from time to time."

Because a lot ARE offended by it, thus using crossdresser or tg instead (crossdresser is the literal translation of the latin for transvestite). And it's been considered offensive to many since the early 90's at least. If you actually LOOK and research you will see.

Forget wikipedia. It is constantly revised, by users. Thus ANYONE can make an entry, and really not have ANY knowledge on the subject.

I was the second TS to "come out" in the Canadian Forces, been active with organizations such as the Zenith Foundation (now defunct I believe, sadly), Ottawa Transsexual Discussion Group, Gender Mosaic, Pride, 2110 Centre For Gender Advocacy, Alternative Lifestyles Community Centre in Montreal, and more. I have been on more radio shows than I can count, hostessed one, been on TV, in print, etc etc. I've researched all things T since 1995 and been heavily involved since 1996.

I know what I am talking about, not an "armchair general".

"travesti" is the literal French of transvestite, and just as offensive, if not more. The French T's I know go by usually the English translation, as French is NOT friendly to alterations.

It has been offensive for years. Decades now. Just because you haven't seen... doesn't mean it isn't. Check around.

Same with the "bound men in womens clothes". Just say "trans" or "tgirl" if it is obvious they are presenting as female. The stuff where it is obviously hairy guys in panties etc etc, sure. Rest... sorry... even "futanari" or however it is spelled is still "T".
(24 Jul 2013, 20:54 )culmor Wrote: I certainly agree we shouldn't refer to the transgendered as 'trannies' but that's not what we're doing here. I very much doubt very many transgendered people post photos and videoclips of themselves in fetishised rubber nuns' habits and latex female masks, they're a lot more likely to be trying to blend into the crowd at the supermarket.
What we're discussing here is transvestic fetishism, not any sort of transgender issue. I consider myself a fetish transvestite (and a crossplayer, ie a crossdressing cosplayer) and I don't have any problem at all with my sex or gender or indeed with what I do being referred to 'trannying'.

So, Boo!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transvestic_fetishism

It is STILL a trans* issue. You may not think so, but is, sorry. A lot find it offensive.

This site/forum can be seen by many, and as such it should show consideration for those who find it offensive, AND also show that it will NOT have terms that can be considered offensive. The term IS offensive to many. Sorry. It is. Check around.

Nothing wrong being a CD/TV (same thing) that is a "transvestic fetishist". In fact I support ALL in the trans* spectrum, including gender queer, gender fluid, non-gendered, etc. I fully support you and what you do. But, sometimes terms are offensive, and many consider "tranny" or "trannie" very offensive. Like fag, carpet muncher, turd burgler, ass bandit, etc.
I believe that venesa makes a good point that words can still hurt. Transvestite in many places in the US is still a offensive word. To me CD/TV covers all bases.
OK, among other things I think we may have a bit of a 'British English/American English' difference here. So as not to cause unnecessary offence I've modded my posts and the thread title.

Quote:Nothing wrong being a CD/TV (same thing) that is a "transvestic fetishist".

CD/TV the 'Same thing'? Not here it's not. A lot of CDs here would get very upset indeed if you claimed their crossdressing was a fetish. Personally, I don't mind being referred to as a tranny, call me a f****** tranny and I'd take it a bit differently... 😉
(25 Jul 2013, 00:26 )culmor Wrote: CD/TV the 'Same thing'? Not here it's not. A lot of CDs here would get very upset indeed if you claimed their crossdressing was a fetish. Personally, I don't mind being referred to as a tranny, call me a f****** tranny and I'd take it a bit differently... 😉

Transvestite: latin. Trans - to cross. Vestite/vestis - clothing/drapery. ie - crossdress. Thus why it is more "pc" to use. It is the LITERAL translation of transvestite, thus the same thing.

Those who are "fetishistic" still fall under the umbrella.

And I know the British differences, I'm married to a Brit 😉 I'm no wally, been up n down the apples n pears of life. Can give you a pain in yer new delhi.

Contributors: Culmor (11) , latexpert (1) , Like Ra (7) , Topsissy (1) , vanessa_fetish (5)