Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Women Hot Sexy Latex Skirts Suit Pole Dance Clubwear Patent Leather Micro Mini Skirts Set Nightclub
$35.92

latex rubber fashion
50 Pcs Nitrile Disposable Gloves Powder Free Rubber Latex Exam Gloves Non Sterile Ambidextrous Comfortable Industrial Blue M
$69.21

sexy pantyhose
Sexy women seamless pantyhose net tight stocking female hosiery single autumn 200D velvet Tights leg thin bottom socks PR87
$3.98

leather pencil skirt
Black Slim Imitation Leather Pencil Mini Skirt High Waist Sexy Fashion Korean Short Skirts Women Wholesale Summer Sweet 7ST
$3.99-25%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Thigh High Platform Boots Elastic Side Zip Over Knee Boots Stretchy Comfortable Botas Shoes Big Size 39 43 44 47
$127.11-37%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Silicone Bodysuit Female D Cup Fake Breast Forms Costume Suits for Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen Sissy Outfit
$437.73-31%

temorish
1.0mm Latex Long Gloves Unisex Latex Long Gloves Moulded Gloves COSPLAY GLOVES
$36.29-6%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tied in doorway with ballet boots
After reading here about self-bondage dares I decided to try one that was presented to me. For this dare I was wearing 3 layers of Leggs nylons, leather ballet boots, capezio leotard, gloves, clover clamps underneath a bra, 2" ballgag, and blindfold. The key release to the cuffs is on a 45' rope that is attached to the eyebolt where my wrists are cuffed.

Here we are, everything seems okay. Just connecting up the cuffs.
 balletstart.jpg   

After 2 minutes of fumbling with gloves, chains, and blindfolds, success!
 ballethooked.jpg   

The drooling started immediately, and the only way out is the key on a rope.
 standballet2.jpg   

After a few minutes of pulling, the key is near.
 balletkeynear.jpg   

A little more fumbling and the correct key was found. Adding gloves and multiple keys on the ring greatly upgrades the frustration factor. I was so relieved on finding a key that fit the lock, only to be disappointed that it wasn't the right key. I finally found the right key and got down for one last photo.
 balletafter.jpg   

Whew! All told, it was about 15 minutes of standing time and that was long enough. Maybe some vibration or plugs could be added to up the bondage factor, but overall it was very pleasurable. I give this a 4/5 stars, with the allowance for more stimulation and a longer session to up the difficulty factor.
Absolutely amazing. Next time you can try with a spread bar also.
(20 Oct 2019, 00:33 )JackWong25 Wrote: Absolutely amazing. Next time you can try with a spread bar also.
A spreader bar with ballet boots?  That would be torture.
(20 Oct 2019, 05:52 )catransvestic Wrote:
(20 Oct 2019, 00:33 )JackWong25 Wrote: Absolutely amazing. Next time you can try with a spread bar also.
Exactly

That's something I've only seen in comics and drawings. If it happens in real life, maybe I would try to duplicate it.
(20 Oct 2019, 18:06 )Frank Wrote:

That's something I've only seen in comics and drawings. If it happens in real life, maybe I would try to duplicate it.
Challenge accepted

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ballet boots standing JackWong25 24 9,930 13 Dec 2021, 11:40
Last Post: ltxrob
Tied to bed, listening to Bambi Hypnosis and being a good Bimbodoll Bound Whore 16 4,095 18 Jul 2021, 23:56
Last Post: Like Ra
Suntan Pantyhose with tied ankles LuckyLu 9 2,615 10 Dec 2020, 17:33
Last Post: Tinker D
Simple frog tie with ballet boots. Frog ballet? Frank 8 2,638 03 Dec 2020, 18:54
Last Post: no smile
Tied to the door blueboyia 9 7,070 03 Apr 2019, 22:41
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: catransvestic (1) , Frank (2) , JackWong25 (3)