Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Original Elasticity Jumpsuits Women V Neck Short Sleeve Casual Wide Leg Jumpsuits Ladies Playsuits Elegant Loose Office Romper
$66.53-39%

erotic
Sexy Babydoll Lingerie Women Erotic Bodysuit Thin-gauze Lace Underwear Transparent Open Crotch Fetish Sleepwear Costumes
$46.74-29%

zentai
Sexy Female Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Metallic Jumpsuit Tight Zentai Suit Halloween Cosplay Costume
$267.41-50%

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-53%

speerise
SPEERISE Red Spandex Zentai Full Body Skin Tight Jumpsuit Unisex Zentai Suit Bodysuit Costume for Women Unitard Dancewea
$155.96

otouch
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Vibration Blowjob Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Sex Machine Vacuum Toys For Man Adults 18+
$986.15-20%

yizyif
4Pcs Mens Sexy Sailor Costume Outfit Necktie Collar Suspender Boxer Briefs Collar Cuffs Captain Uniform Lingerie Set Outfits
$99.46-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: What thumbnail size do you like most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
96px (previous)
11.76%
4 11.76%
120px
11.76%
4 11.76%
140px
11.76%
4 11.76%
160px
23.53%
8 23.53%
190px (current)
41.18%
14 41.18%
I don't care
0%
0 0%
Other (please comment)
0%
0 0%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thumbnail size (poll)
OK, increased to 160px (it took the forum scripts 40min to crawl through all images). The page size (80 images per page) increased from 743KB to 913KB. Almost nothing.
Interesting, it looks like the thumbnails have always been 160px 😁
So, guys, any comments on that? In my opinion, the current size (160px) looks much better than the original one (96px). 190px might be even better without too much traffic overhead. I'm closely watching the Google/Bing stats...
(18 Oct 2017, 23:55 )Like Ra Wrote: So, guys, any comments on that? In my opinion, the current size (160px) looks much better than the original one (96px). 190px might be even better without too much traffic overhead. I'm closely watching the Google/Bing stats...

Looks ok so far - I'm very happy with the 160 format

MJ
Sooooo.... Looks like it was a correct decision to increase the thumbnail size! Forum images begin to appear in Google image search. And I noticed neither traffic increase nor load delays.
The only thing I wonder is, if potential posters think their pics will be Googleable will they be more likely to just lurk?
(14 Nov 2017, 21:33 )culmor Wrote: The only thing I wonder is, if potential posters think their pics will be Googleable will they be more likely to just lurk?

That's a good question.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(14 Nov 2017, 21:33 )culmor Wrote: if potential posters think their pics will be Googleable will they be more likely to just lurk?
Can you give me an example of what can be Googleable? By what keywords? By what image? Potentially - anything is Googleable. It depends on the queries.

For example, all images I upload have descriptive names: pantyhose_candids-01.jpg. So, if someone is googling for pantyhose candids, there is a chance that the file I uploaded here will appear in the search results.

Or, if someone is searching for a particular image or a picture resembling a particular image. Then that person must aeady have a photo of "the someone" in the same outfit.

If I search for a photo of myself I uploaded in the blog, I find this image uploaded on various (e.g. "men in pantyhose") image boards.

See what I mean? So, what are your concerns?
I don't have any concerns per se. It's just that on another forum I frequent (not in the least fetish connected) there's one open forum which is Googleable and the remainder, behind a login, supposedly isn't.
The thumbnail size is 220px now (it was 190px before). The total thumbnail database size increase is 67MB - for 20GB (~34,000 attachments) it's nothing. Also, some thumbnails became even smaller due to the new compression level and libraries.

I hope the new thumbnails look a bit better on mobile devices.

Contributors: Christina (1) , Culmor (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (14) , madjack (1) , Vixien (1)