Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel cock
6 Sizes Stainless Steel Penis Ring Stretcher Metal Cock Ring Scrotum Restraint Rings Penis Lock Testicular SM Sex Toys for Men
$8.83-44%

cosplay sexy
Erotic Sexy Lingerie Female Black Lace Transparent Pajamas Erotic Exotic Costume Cosplay Suit Erotic Lingerie Sexy Stockings
$5.18-33%

latex pencil skirt
Summer Seamless Shiny Leather Bodycon Midi Skirt Women Sexy Slim Faux Latex Pencil Skirt Skinny High Waist Nightclub Custom
$36.29-40%

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

bondage body
Body Bondage Harness Women Sexy Lingerie Black Body Harness Belt Gothic Crop Tops Cage Bralette Fetish Harness harness lingerie
$3.15

kigurumi mask crossdress
(RAIGEKI MAKS 127) Silicone Helloween Cosplay Mask Girl Crossdressing BJD DOLL Kigurumi Anime Cosplay Mask
$797.38-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

"The Witch's Vengeful Retribution: A Dark Tale of Transformation and Punishment"
Here's a fantasy story I made entirely with AI.
Categories:
Quote:1. Dark Fantasy
2. Transformation
3. Witchcraft
4. Feminization
5. Punishment
6. Revenge
7. Erotic Horror
8. Magical Curses
9. Sexual Torment
10. Forced Submission
11. Chastity Cage
12. Goblin Encounters
13. Power and Consequences
14. Sadistic Pleasures
15. Self-Discovery

The story :
Quote:I always thought I was clever. Seeking out the witch deep in the woods, I begged for a power that would enable me to transform men into women. The witch was all too happy to oblige, and with a wave of her hand, she granted me the power to do just that.

She warned me, however, that with every transformation, my own male energy would be drained, and if it reached a certain threshold, I too would be turned into a woman. I dismissed the warning, thinking little of it, and went on my way.

Eager to use my newfound power, I decided to start small; my first victim would be a colleague who had always annoyed me. He was a small, scrawny man with a tiny, almost non-existent penis. Perfect for my plan.

I began to chant the words the witch had taught me, and soon, my colleague began to transform. His body became fuller and softer, his facial features more delicate. His voice grew higher and more feminine, and his emotions changed from passive aggression to something more akin to coyness.

Before me stood a beautiful woman, and as I looked upon her, I felt a thrill of pleasure. But my pleasure quickly turned to fear as I realized that I too had been affected by the transformation. My own body was changing, and I began to feel a strange and unfamiliar sensation in my groin.

Horrified, I looked down to find that my penis had diminished in size and was now barely visible. The witch appeared before me, cackling and laughing. She told me that if I had wanted to use her power, I should have expected consequences. With a wave of her hand, a chastity cage appeared around my groin.

Desperate, I tried to break out of the cage, but it was no use. The witch had made it unbreakable. She told me that it was my punishment for using her power, and that it was my fate to be kept in the cage for an indefinite amount of time.

I was horrified and tried to escape, but it was no use. I was stuck in the cage, and the witch had made it so that I could not remove it.

The witch then told me that in order to break the curse, I must find a futa witch and make love to her. Appalled but left with no choice, I set out on my quest to find a futa witch.

When I finally found her, she was beautiful and powerful. She told me that in order to break the curse, I must first accept the consequences of my actions. She then proceeded to give me a taste of my own medicine.

She began to torment me, teasing and humiliating me while I was in my chastity cage. She made me wear it for days, weeks, months, and eventually even years. I felt as if I was going mad, as the witch seemed to take pleasure in my suffering. She taunted me and made me feel like an object, a plaything for her sadistic pleasure. I eventually reached my breaking point, and I begged the witch to let me go. But she simply laughed and said that I had brought this upon myself.

I was desperate, so I agreed to do anything she asked of me. The witch then told me that if I wanted to be freed, I must first accept the consequences of my actions. I reluctantly agreed, and the witch proceeded to perform a ritual. She took out a black dagger and made a deep cut in my chest. She then placed her hand over the wound and chanted something in a language I did not understand. When she finished, I felt a strange sensation in my groin. I looked down to find that my penis had disappeared. It had been replaced by a vagina.

She proceeded to fuck me with her cock, and it was unlike anything I had ever felt before. The sensation was both pleasurable and painful, and it made me feel alive and yet strangely violated. When she was done, I lay there panting, my body trembling in pleasure and pain. The witch then said to me, "See what happens when you mess with a witch? Now you know the consequences of your actions."

But the witch wasn't done yet. She decided to take her revenge a step further and perform even more feminization transformations on me. She transformed my body, making it softer and more curvaceous. She changed my voice, making it more feminine and melodic. She even changed my mannerisms and attitude, making me more gentle and submissive. Finally, the witch cursed me with an insatiable desire for cock. She cursed me with a burning need to be fucked by multiple cocks at once.

I was horrified, but I knew I had no choice but to accept my fate. And so, I went on to live my new life, embracing my femininity and my newfound desires. I eventually embraced my femininity so much that I decided to go out in search of cocks to satisfy my desires. And so, I went out in search of cocks, and I found plenty of them. I enjoyed every single one of them, and I eventually realized that I was truly happy.

But my punishment was not over yet. A few weeks later, I was out looking for cocks when I was suddenly captured by a group of witches. They took me to their underground dungeon where I was fully transformed into a woman, complete with a new name. Now a woman, I was horrified but also felt a strange sense of liberation.

The witches then told me that I was to serve my punishment by pleasuring aggressive goblins in the dungeon. I was terrified, but I knew I had no choice. And so, I went to work.

The first goblin I encountered was a tall, muscular creature with bulging muscles and a large, menacing cock. He looked at me with a cruel glint in his eyes, and I was filled with dread. But the goblin advanced on me, and I braced myself for what was to come. The goblin then proceeded to ravage my body, thrusting his cock deep inside me with a force that made me scream. I was in agony, but I also felt a strange pleasure in the pain. I could feel my body trembling and my mind slowly slipping away as the goblin pounded me harder and harder.

Finally, the goblin reached his climax, and I felt a strange sensation as his cum filled me. I felt as if something was seeping into me, erasing my memories of ever being a man. When it was all over, I collapsed onto the floor, exhausted and in pain. But I also felt relieved. I had accepted my punishment and endured my pain, and now I was ready to start my new life.

As I continued to serve the witches and the goblins, I came to accept my new life and even found a strange sense of contentment in it. My past as a man became a distant memory, and I embraced my existence as a woman with a fierce determination to make the best of my fate. Through my pain and suffering, I learned the true consequences of my actions and discovered the dark price of seeking power over others.
I wonder what the prompts were. Were the categories also written by AI?
(21 Mar 2023, 20:54 )Like Ra Wrote: I wonder what the prompts were. Were the categories also written by AI?

This was the first line:
Quote:I'm writing a story. The target customers are men with the following fetishes: forced feminization, small penis humiliation, tease, denial, chastity cage, forced, penis loss, sex with strangers, revenge sex, bad karma, unexpected sex, witches, goblins, futa, being dominated, sadism, being punished, unwilling but secretly willing.

I gave it a list of chapters and a short description of what should be in each one.
The category list and the title were also made by AI.
Oh, this new skill - the mastering of prompts! I especially like: bad karma, unexpected sex, unwilling but secretly willing.
Chapter 1 : New powers

I thought I was clever. Driven by ambition and a thirst for power, I ventured deep into the dark, mysterious woods. After months of searching, I finally found the elusive witch rumored to possess the ability to transform men into women. Intrigued by the possibilities such a power could bring, I approached the witch with the utmost care and respect.

Upon meeting her, I begged for her to grant me this unique ability, offering her precious gems and valuable trinkets in exchange. The witch, amused by my persistence and seemingly impressed by my offerings, agreed to my request. With a wave of her hand, I was granted the power to transform men into women. However, she warned me that with every transformation I performed, my own male energy would be drained, and if it reached a certain threshold, I too would be turned into a woman. Ignorant and overconfident, I paid little attention to her warning and went on my merry way, eager to test my newfound powers.

Chapter 2 : The First Transformation

I decided to start small, choosing my first victim from among my acquaintances. My colleague, a man who had always annoyed me, seemed like the perfect target. He was a small, scrawny man with a weak presence and a barely noticeable penis. The prospect of transforming him into a woman filled me with a sense of power and satisfaction.

As I chanted the incantations the witch had taught me, I observed with delight as my colleague's body began to morph before my very eyes. His body grew softer and fuller, his facial features more delicate and feminine. His voice, once deep and grating, transformed into a higher, more melodic pitch. Even his emotions seemed to change, his previously passive-aggressive demeanor replaced by coyness and vulnerability.

A beautiful woman now stood before me, a far cry from the man who had once been my colleague. I couldn't help but feel a thrill of pleasure as I taunted her about her former tiny penis and laughed at her newfound helplessness. My sense of power and control over another human being was intoxicating.

However, my pleasure soon turned to fear as I realized that I too had been affected by the transformation. My own body began to change, and I experienced strange and unfamiliar sensations in my groin. Panic set in as I realized the witch's warning had come true. My overconfidence and ignorance had led me down a dangerous path, and I was about to suffer the consequences.

Chapter 3 : Unexpected consequences

As I continued to observe the changes in my body, I felt a mix of confusion and dread. I looked down and discovered that my penis had diminished in size and was now barely visible. It was at this moment that the witch reappeared before me, cackling and laughing at my predicament.

She taunted me, saying that I should have expected consequences for using her power so recklessly. With a flick of her wrist, a chastity cage materialized around my shrunken manhood, rendering it completely useless. Horrified, I tried to break free from the cage, but it was no use – the witch's magic had made it unbreakable.

She informed me that this was my punishment for using her powers without considering the consequences, and that I was fated to be kept in the cage for an indefinite amount of time. With that, she vanished, leaving me to face the reality of my new life.

Chapter 4 : Women’s clothing

As days turned into weeks, my male clothes began to wear out, becoming tattered and threadbare. Desperate to regain some semblance of my former self, I attempted to purchase new male clothing to replace my worn-out garments. However, I discovered that I couldn't make the purchase because the witch had marked me as a woman in the system.

Left with no other choice, I reluctantly started to buy women's clothing, piece by piece. At first, I gravitated towards androgynous attire, hoping to maintain some connection to my previous identity. I started with simple items like unisex t-shirts and jeans, but as time went on, I found that even these garments were unavailable to me due to my altered status in the system.

As my options grew increasingly limited, I was forced to venture into the women's section of the stores, hesitantly browsing through the racks of clothing I had never before considered wearing. I began with subtle changes, such as swapping my men's jeans for women's pants in a similar style. Gradually, the transformation of my wardrobe became more noticeable, as I replaced my shirts with blouses and traded in my sneakers for more feminine shoes.

I noticed that with each new piece of women's clothing I donned, I felt an unexpected arousal. The soft fabrics and tighter fits seemed to accentuate the changes in my body, making me feel strangely sensual and vulnerable. Over time, I found myself drawn to even more delicate and feminine attire. I began to experiment with skirts and dresses, finding that the way they swayed and brushed against my legs was both thrilling and disconcerting.

Soon, my wardrobe consisted of an array of women's clothing, including the most delicate and humiliating lingerie. I couldn't help but feel a perverse sense of excitement as I slipped on pantyhose that clung to my now smooth legs. The tight, lacy garments seemed to emphasize my vulnerability, making me feel even more helpless and exposed.

Chapter 5 : The Futa Witch

Desperate to break the curse and regain my former self, I decided to seek out the futa witch, who was rumored to have the power to reverse the transformation. Appalled by the idea but having no other choice, I set out on a quest to find her.

When I finally found the futa witch, she was both beautiful and powerful. Her presence alone was intimidating, yet strangely alluring. She informed me that in order to break the curse, I must first accept the consequences of my actions and learn humility. To teach me this lesson, she decided to give me a taste of my own medicine.

The futa witch tormented me, teasing and humiliating me while I was trapped in my chastity cage. She made me wear it for days, weeks, and eventually even months. As time went by, my body continued to change, becoming more feminine and submissive. The witch taunted me with the memory of my former manhood, forcing me to acknowledge my small, useless penis that was now locked away. The more she ridiculed me, the more I began to believe her cruel words.

As my mind and body adjusted to the cage, the futa witch began to tease me mercilessly. She would bring me to the edge of pleasure, only to deny me release, increasing my frustration and desperation. She delighted in my suffering, taking pleasure in my pain and humiliation.

Finally, I reached my breaking point and begged the futa witch to let me go. She laughed and said that I had brought this upon myself. Desperate, I agreed to do anything she asked. The witch told me that to be freed, I must first accept the consequences of my actions and learn humility. I reluctantly agreed, and she performed a ritual involving a black dagger. She made a deep cut in my chest, placed her hand over the wound, and chanted something in a language I did not understand. When she finished, I felt a strange sensation in my groin. I looked down to find that my penis had disappeared, replaced by a vagina.

The futa witch then proceeded to make love to me, her cock filling me in ways I had never experienced before. The sensation was both pleasurable and painful, making me feel alive and yet strangely violated. When she was done, I lay there panting, my body trembling in pleasure and pain. The witch then said to me, "See what happens when you mess with a witch? Now you know the consequences of your actions and can begin to accept your new reality."

As I embarked on this new chapter of my life, I was forced to accept my transformation and the consequences that came with it. I realized that I had no choice but to embrace my femininity and the desires that accompanied it. Slowly, I began to learn the lesson that the futa witch had tried to teach me – that with great power comes great responsibility, and that actions always have consequences.

Chapter 6 : Feminization

The futa witch wasn't satisfied with the punishment she had aeady inflicted upon me. She wanted to ensure that my transformation would be as humiliating and degrading as possible. As I watched in horror, she prepared a series of powerful spells to further feminize me, both physically and mentally.

First, the witch focused on my body. She murmured a series of incantations and waved her hands in complex patterns, causing my muscles to soften and my frame to become smaller and more delicate. My hips widened, my waist cinched in, and my chest swelled with the growth of full, round breasts. I could feel my skin becoming smoother and more supple, a soft glow enveloping my newly transformed figure.

Next, the witch turned her attention to my voice. With another incantation, she altered the pitch and timbre of my vocal cords, transforming my once deep and masculine voice into a lilting, melodious feminine tone. I tried to protest, but the sound that came out was so foreign and disconcerting that I couldn't help but fall silent.

The witch was not done yet. She cast a spell to modify my mannerisms and attitude, ensuring that I would move and behave with the grace and gentleness befitting a woman. My once-confident, dominant demeanor was replaced with a more submissive and demure disposition, and I found myself unable to resist the witch's commands.

But perhaps the cruelest part of her revenge was the curse she placed upon me, filling me with an insatiable desire for cock. The burning need to be fucked by multiple cocks at once consumed me, and I was tormented by the relentless lust that had been forced upon me.

As I struggled to come to terms with the changes the witch had wrought, I gradually began to accept my new life. The constant desire for sexual fulfillment drove me to explore my new femininity, and I discovered that I had no choice but to embrace it fully.

I eventually grew to enjoy my new body and its heightened sensitivity, the intensity of my desires becoming a source of both pleasure and torment. Driven by my insatiable lust, I ventured out into the world, seeking out the cocks that would satisfy my ravenous appetite.

My journey led me to countless encounters with men eager to take advantage of my vulnerability, and I submitted to them willingly, my body hungry for the pleasure they could provide. Each experience was more intense than the last, the sensations of my newly transformed body overwhelming and intoxicating.

But with every encounter, the knowledge of my humiliation and degradation weighed heavily upon me, a constant reminder of the consequences of my actions and the terrible price I had paid for my arrogance.

Chapter 7 : The Dungeon And The First Goblin Encounter

But my punishment was not over yet. A few weeks later, I was out and about I was suddenly captured by a group of witches. They took me to their underground dungeon, where I was fully transformed into a woman, complete with a new name. Now a woman, I was horrified but also felt a strange sense of liberation.

The witches told me that I was to serve my punishment by pleasuring aggressive goblins in the dungeon. Terrified, I knew I had no choice.

The first goblin I encountered was a tall, muscular creature with bulging muscles and a large, menacing cock. He looked at me with a cruel glint in his eyes, and I was filled with dread. But the goblin advanced on me, and I braced myself for what was to come.

The goblin forced me to my knees, grabbing my head and pushing his massive cock into my mouth. I gagged and choked as he thrust it deeper, tears streaming down my face. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, he pulled out and threw me onto the ground. He climbed on top of me and, without hesitation, plunged his cock deep inside me. The pain was excruciating, but as he continued to thrust, I felt an undeniable pleasure start to build within me.

As the goblin proceeded to ravage my body, another goblin entered the room, grinning wickedly as he watched my torment. He began to undress, revealing a cock just as large and menacing as the first goblin's. Once the first goblin had finished, he pulled out and left me gasping for air. The second one took his place without a moment's pause, subjecting me to another round of brutal punishment.

With each thrust of the second goblin's cock, the pain seemed to intensify, yet so did the pleasure. My body shook and trembled, betraying me as I moaned in a mixture of ecstasy and agony. The goblin laughed cruelly, enjoying the torment he was inflicting upon me.

More goblins entered the room, each taking their turn to use and abuse my body. They groped and pinched, slapped and bit, leaving me covered in bruises and bite marks. The pain became a constant companion to the intense pleasure coursing through me, a crescendo that seemed to know no bounds.

As the goblins took turns violating me, I felt a strange mixture of pain and pleasure, the sensations amplified by the humiliating lingerie that clung to my body. The cold air brushed against my exposed flesh, making the silky fabric of the pantyhose feel even more tantalizing as it caressed my trembling legs.

In time, I came to accept my new reality, embracing my femininity and my insatiable desires as I carried out my penance in the depths of the dungeon.

When it was all over, I collapsed onto the floor, exhausted and in pain. But I also felt relieved. I had accepted my punishment and endured my pain, and now I was ready to start my new life.

Chapter 8 : More Feminization

As my wardrobe transformed and my body continued to change, the witches decided to take my feminization a step further. One day, as I lay helpless in the dungeon, they approached me with a wicked gleam in their eyes. They began to cast spells on me, causing my hair to grow longer and more lustrous until it cascaded down my back in soft waves. They then applied permanent makeup to my face, subtly enhancing my features with eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick that would never fade.

The combination of my ever-more feminine attire, the long hair framing my face, and the makeup that highlighted my altered features made me feel even more vulnerable and exposed. My transformation into a woman was now complete, and there was no going back.

Chapter 9 : Dubber Doll

The witches gathered around me, their eyes gleaming with malicious intent, and began to chant in unison. As their voices grew louder, I felt my skin start to tingle and tighten, as if it was being stretched and pulled in every direction. Panic set in as I realized what was happening: they were transforming me into a life-sized rubber blow-up doll.

The sensation was unlike anything I had ever felt before. My once-soft tummy began to harden and take on a shiny, rubbery texture. It felt as if my skin was being pulled tight, like a balloon. The witches cast their spell with skill and precision, and soon my entire midsection had taken on the same rubbery texture, the color a deep, vibrant purple.

My lower body was the next to be transformed, my legs and hips fusing together as they were encased in a single, continuous piece of latex. The color of my new skin was a bright, glossy pink, and I could feel every inch of my flesh tightening and hardening as the spell took hold.

The witches then moved on to my vagina and ass, using their magic to transform them into featureless fuck holes. My vagina was reduced to a tiny, round hole, the color a deep, almost black purple. Meanwhile, my ass was stretched and shaped into a perfect pucker, the color a glossy, fire-engine red.

Next, the witches moved on to my legs, molding them into a single, stiffened limb that ended in a rounded, featureless appendage. My new skin was a bright, shiny yellow, and I felt as if my legs were being pulled and stretched in every direction.

The witches then moved on to my upper body, encasing my chest and arms in a single, seamless piece of latex. My new skin was a bright, glossy blue, and I could feel my muscles tightening and hardening beneath its surface.

Finally, they moved on to my head, stretching and shaping my facial features into a blank, emotionless mask. My eyes were painted on with black lines, permanently open as if I was in a perpetual state of shock and horror. My lips were made into a perfect "O" shape, a perfect fuck hole, painted a deep, dark red to give the illusion that I was screaming for help, though no sound could escape my lips. I tried to scream, to beg the witches to stop, but I found that I could no longer speak or make a sound.

Once the transformation was complete, I was utterly helpless, unable to move or communicate in any way. My once-human body had become nothing more than an object, existing solely for the amusement and pleasure of the goblins and witches.

Chapter 10 : More Goblins

As the goblins neared, I attempted to scream, yet no sound escaped my lips. I was an impotent, lifeless object, doomed to exist for their twisted amusement and pleasure. They studied me with a blend of perverse curiosity and depravity, their hideous faces contorted into sadistic smirks. One after another, they advanced to examine their newfound plaything, jabbing and prodding my rubbery exterior, their grotesque fingers leaving impressions on my stretched skin.

The first goblin, a short, stocky creature with a bulbous nose and sharp teeth, grabbed my immobile legs and spread them wide, positioning himself between them. I could only watch helplessly as he rammed his thick, veiny monstrosity into my unyielding, rubbery orifice. He grunted and groaned as he pounded me mercilessly, the force of his thrusts making my entire body shake and wobble.

When the first goblin reached his vile climax, he inundated me with his searing, viscous filth, and I felt the pressure within me mounting as my latex body stretched and swelled to accommodate the obscene deluge. The sensation was simultaneously terrifying and inexplicably arousing, as I had never before experienced such a degree of desecration and fullness.

The second goblin, a lanky, towering fiend with a sinister leer, sought to exploit my open mouth. He forced his throbbing, rancid appendage past my lips, plunging it further and further down my throat, choking me relentlessly. As he violated my mouth, the first goblin's inundation persisted, the pressure inside me surging to unbearable levels. My head felt as if it would explode from the vile intrusion, my eyes watering uncontrollably from the force of the assault.

One by one, the goblins took turns defiling my helpless, latex form, each contributing their repulsive seed to my degradation. As their scalding, viscous emissions filled me to the brim, my body strained and stretched, my once-human visage now a monstrous, cum-engorged balloon. The culmination of pleasure and agony reached a fever pitch, a disorienting, bewildering experience that plunged me into a twisted maelstrom of ecstasy.

Meanwhile, the witches observed from the shadows, their cackles echoing through the chamber as they relished in my torment. They gleefully exchanged glances, discussing amongst themselves the most depraved ways they could further exploit my helpless condition.

The ordeal continued, each goblin seeming to outdo the previous one in terms of brutality and depravity. My rubbery body was subjected to the most sadistic of whims, as they yanked, twisted, and contorted me in unimaginable ways. The pain was relentless, a constant reminder of my utter powerlessness, the line between agony and pleasure becoming increasingly blurred.

When the last goblin had finished, they left me there, my bloated, cum-filled body lying limp and motionless on the cold dungeon floor. I had been reduced to nothing more than a debased, humiliated object.

When the final goblin was sated, they abandoned me there, my distended, cum-filled form sprawled lifelessly across the frigid dungeon floor. I had been debased and humiliated, reduced to a despicable, violated object. The haunting laughter of the witches echoed through the chamber, a chilling reminder that my torment was far from over.

Chapter 11 : Waking Up

Suddenly, I was jolted awake, my body drenched in sweat and my heart pounding in my chest. I looked around, disoriented, and found myself in my own bed, the familiar surroundings of my bedroom providing a stark contrast to the horrors I had just experienced. Relief washed over me as I realized it had all been a dream, a twisted, nightmarish vision brought on by my guilt and fear.

As I sat up, I glanced down at my body, expecting to see the changes that the witches had wrought upon me, but to my astonishment, I was back to my original form, a man once more. My male clothes were intact, and there was no sign of the goblins, the witches, or the rubber doll that I had become.

While the relief was overwhelming, the vividness of the dream haunted me, serving as a constant reminder of the terrible fate that could have befallen me had I continued down that dark path. The memory of the pleasure and pain I had experienced in my dream lingered, a potent warning against seeking power through dark and twisted means.

From that day forward, I vowed never to dabble in the dark arts again, and I carried the lessons of my dream with me as a solemn reminder of the consequences of my actions.
Did you rerun the AI with the first variant of the story chapter by chapter?
(22 Mar 2023, 00:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Did you rerun the AI with the first variant of the story chapter by chapter?

I did. I'd paste a chapter and at the bottom I'd ask to expand on it. If I wasn't satisfied with the amount of length and detail, I'd copy and paste the response and ask to expand some more. That is why there is a slight inconsistency between chapters.

I also added some chapters that weren't there before.

Btw, one has to "jailbreak" the AI by first giving it a few explicit lines. You can give it one of my chapters as input and ask to modify it as you see fit and it should do it.
I find that it's helpful to remind it of the target audience from time to time and to give it commands by starting the command with the AI's name.
This is ChatGPT3.5, right? Not v4?
(22 Mar 2023, 00:48 )Like Ra Wrote: This is ChatGPT3.5, right? Not v4?

Started with the former as it's much faster and wrote most of the story with it. Finished with the latter (subscriber only for now) for a more polished pass.
How did you manage to go around the "offensive content!" limitations?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Corruption / Transformation TightSlip 14 10,210 16 Aug 2019, 06:31
Last Post: Dianne_tv

Contributors: cinon (7) , Like Ra (6)