Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

qiui
Chastity Lock Locklink Chastity Device Key Pod Qiui Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Outdoor Control Cock Cage Accessories
$21.94

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh Boots Women 75-80Cm Long Shalft 20Cm High Heel Women Platform Shoes Fetish Stripper Heels Custom 15Cm 17Cm
$313.39-33%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Flroal Lingerie Set Women 4-Piece Embroidery Erotic Set Transparent Sexy Vintage Garter Brief
$19.51-27%

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Men 1D Thin COCKring Stockings Pantyhose Oil Gloosy Shiny U Convex Pouch Sexy Tight Gay Wear Pantyhose Plus Size
$9.10-50%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Python V7.0 3D EVO Cage Mamba Male Chastity Device Double-Arc Cuff Penis Ring Cobra Cock Adult Sex Toys
$22.81

app chastity
Women's Stainless Steel Chastity Belt Lock Strap Smart App Controlled Time Lock BDSM Remote Training Sex Toy Transparent Chastit
$1113.20

vatine
Vagina Sucking Vibrator 9 Speeds Dildo Vibrator Female Masturbation Sex Toys for Women Clitoris Stimulator Adult Products
$16.94-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Weirdness of Life - "Precut Girl"
Hard to explain, why I can see a connection between fetish and this movie, but I am sure, there is. A woman finds out that she cannot die and tries to re-experience "the moment"...

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d2bPv5U_3s
[/video]
I didn't expect many comments, but I am astonished to see, that there is not even a single one by now. Perhaps I should add, that there are a few erotic scenes including bare skin, there is submission, even a bit of breath play - if you like to call it that...

This movie is an odd and a bit extreme piece of art and only lasts 20 minutes, watching it will probably not seriously change your life, so give it a try. 😉
Hm.. I missed this thread... Will watch.
Short revival of this thread. I wanted to watch the movie again a few days ago, and it popped up here - I didn't even remember, that I had posted it here.
Well, I think, the relation between the story and fetish is the everlasting search for something obscure and very promising.
By the way, this movie does not promote suicide, it isn't even directly related to that subject, even though it starts with a suicide attempt. If there is a message, it might be "find a reason to live and then do it". But it might as well just be there to entertain darker minded people.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (3)