Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Men Sexy Latex Stockings Anti-Skid Elastic Thigh High Footed Socks Sissy Erptic Cosplay Stocking Wetlook PVC Leather Gay Costume
$10.19-40%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Basic Ballet Dance Short Sleeve Leotard One Piece Adult Scoop Neck Stretch Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancing Wear
$21.77-29%

1d oil pantyhose
0813 New 1D Ultra-thin Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch High Waist Collant
$6.01-19%

breath control latex
Free Shipping !!!Handmade Black and Transparent Latex Hood with Mouth Breath Control Hole Sexy Rubber Hood Plus Size Custom Made
$42.35-11%

aoylisey
AOYLISEYWomen Turtleneck Dance Sleeveless Unitard for Adult Spandex Jumpsuits Suit One Piece gymnastic Bodysuits Men Dance Wear
$32.55-34%

electro stimulation device
Body Massager Electric TENS Back Neck Massager Electro Muscle Electrotherapy Stimulator Treatments Relax Slimming Massage Device
$179.75-50%

sorbern
SORBERN 2018 Lady Fashion Cat Eye Glasses Acetate Optical Frames For Women Vintage Designer Eyeglasses Clear Lens Eyewear Oculos
$22.54-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

The Weirdness of Life - "Precut Girl"
Hard to explain, why I can see a connection between fetish and this movie, but I am sure, there is. A woman finds out that she cannot die and tries to re-experience "the moment"...

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d2bPv5U_3s
[/video]
I didn't expect many comments, but I am astonished to see, that there is not even a single one by now. Perhaps I should add, that there are a few erotic scenes including bare skin, there is submission, even a bit of breath play - if you like to call it that...

This movie is an odd and a bit extreme piece of art and only lasts 20 minutes, watching it will probably not seriously change your life, so give it a try. 😉
Hm.. I missed this thread... Will watch.
Short revival of this thread. I wanted to watch the movie again a few days ago, and it popped up here - I didn't even remember, that I had posted it here.
Well, I think, the relation between the story and fetish is the everlasting search for something obscure and very promising.
By the way, this movie does not promote suicide, it isn't even directly related to that subject, even though it starts with a suicide attempt. If there is a message, it might be "find a reason to live and then do it". But it might as well just be there to entertain darker minded people.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (3)