Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Sexy White Latex Sailor Collar Bathing Swimsuit Cosplay Short Sleeve with Front Zip for Girl Women Cosplay Costumes
$84.68-29%

anime bondage
Female Bunny Halloween Mask Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Bar Nightclub Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Adult Goods Shop
$69.61-60%

gaff panties
Trendy Men Sissy Panties Super Soft Body Shaping Crochet Hiding Gaff Thong Solid Color Sexy Hiding Gaff Thong For Transgender
$56.99

speerise
Speerise New Children Ankle-length Pants Girls Lycra Spandex Nylon Dance Ballet Leggings Costumes Free Shipping
$15.11-25%

penis pump
Penis Shower Water Pump Accessories For X30 X40 Xtreme & X7 X9 Handball Pump With Hose Belt Valve Penis Enlargement Cup Sex Toys
$45.45

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Crotch Thigh High Boot Ladies High Heel Stilettos Pointed Toe Custom Wide Fit Legs Spring Boots Women Big Size
$193.60-35%

anal training
Removable Anal Plug for Gay Couple Pleasure, Ideal for Anal Training and Outings, Novelty Adult Sex Toy
$2.73

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Pantyhose Kingdom
(28 Jul 2018, 20:35 )ssqman Wrote:
(28 Jul 2018, 18:43 )Like Ra Wrote: Also, I hate losing valuable information.

What exactly is your idea of 'valuable information' here?
I bet you had very valuable reasons to create more than 200 posts here (including promoting you own site), and I do value these reasons.
(29 Jul 2018, 05:58 )culmor Wrote: And we all know who the GRU have by the ...cough... [Image: wink.gif]
As long as Navalny is not mentioned, GRU should be OK. Oh, he is mentioned now.... 😁
(29 Jul 2018, 07:46 )Anne Wrote: I don't think he needs to give a reason.
He does not, I do.

The thing is, disappointment is a function of expectation. So, I wonder what the expectations of a "friendly pantyhose forum" are, and which of them were not met.
(28 Jul 2018, 20:38 )ssqman Wrote: one of the most unfriendly pantyhose sites online.
The King accepts no friends. There are no equals. The Pantyhose King accepts only servants. The King gathers an army of devotees to beat the time and conquer the world! Long live The King!
(29 Jul 2018, 11:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jul 2018, 20:38 )ssqman Wrote: one of the most unfriendly pantyhose sites online.
The King accepts no friends. There are no equals. The Pantyhose King  accepts only servants. The King gathers an army of devotees to beat the time and conquer the world! Long live The King!

You're a cunt, dude. Seriously.
(29 Jul 2018, 07:46 )Anne Wrote: I don't think he needs to give a reason. If he wants to delete hes profile he should be able to do so. We can ask politely if we can still publish his pictures or posts but then delete all profile/contact information. I think with the GDPR you even have to.

So correct response is "Sorry to see you go, can we still keep your pictures/post?" and then delete all profile/contact information.

Thank you.
(29 Jul 2018, 02:53 )Tinker D Wrote: Sorry you feel that way. I love pantyhose. I do like your pictures.
I’m sorry that your leaving.
But anytime you want to write to me, please, feel free to do so.
I pretty much wear hoes everyday.

But if I said anything that crossed the line, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to.
Forgive me?

Thank you. You can write me at thepantyhoseking@outlook.com. I hold no ill-will towards you. I think it's Likera who has the bad attitude.
(29 Jul 2018, 22:41 )ssqman Wrote: You're a cunt, dude. Seriously.
Interesting reaction 😉
For those who do not understand, what happened. If someone does not want to be a part of an Internet community, he or she can simply ignore this community. Ssqman wanted publicity, scandal, his not quite free website promotion, and his profile to be removed. He got exactly what he asked for, so I hope that everybody is happy.
I am not happy nor sad, he wanted his profile removed, you did it, I just don't understand why all the rude comments to/about you, and I am not asking you to explain, it's none of my business. I am glad you take the time to look after this site, Thank You