Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Sex Machine Toys Automatic Sucking Masturbation Cup For Men Deep Throat Oral Vagina Suction Blowjob Vibrating Male Masturbator
$471.17-50%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultrathin High Stockings Candy Color Oil Glossy Vintage Sexy Sheer See Through Shaping Elastic Stockings Sexy Women's Socks
$39.93-49%

bondage sack
2022 New Bdsm Stainless Steel Ballstretcher Chastity Ball Sack Penis Scrotum Ring Sex Bondage Increase Orgasm for Men
$716.82

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Ruffles Spliced High Waist Shorts Women Lace Trim Buttons Coquette Clothes Summer Shorts Tie Up Outfits
$40.54-46%

latex rubber handmade
Black Handmade Latex Stockings Latex Rubber Unisex Long Thigh High Tight Socks
$31.71-9%

crossdress anime
Peppa Frog Crossdressing Pendant Squirtle Charmander Pikachu Elf Plush Pendant Kids Gifts Toy Doll School Bag Pendant Decoration
$108.96-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Pantyhose Kingdom
(28 Jul 2018, 20:35 )ssqman Wrote:
(28 Jul 2018, 18:43 )Like Ra Wrote: Also, I hate losing valuable information.

What exactly is your idea of 'valuable information' here?
I bet you had very valuable reasons to create more than 200 posts here (including promoting you own site), and I do value these reasons.
(29 Jul 2018, 05:58 )culmor Wrote: And we all know who the GRU have by the ...cough... [Image: wink.gif]
As long as Navalny is not mentioned, GRU should be OK. Oh, he is mentioned now.... 😁
(29 Jul 2018, 07:46 )Anne Wrote: I don't think he needs to give a reason.
He does not, I do.

The thing is, disappointment is a function of expectation. So, I wonder what the expectations of a "friendly pantyhose forum" are, and which of them were not met.
(28 Jul 2018, 20:38 )ssqman Wrote: one of the most unfriendly pantyhose sites online.
The King accepts no friends. There are no equals. The Pantyhose King accepts only servants. The King gathers an army of devotees to beat the time and conquer the world! Long live The King!
(29 Jul 2018, 11:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Jul 2018, 20:38 )ssqman Wrote: one of the most unfriendly pantyhose sites online.
The King accepts no friends. There are no equals. The Pantyhose King  accepts only servants. The King gathers an army of devotees to beat the time and conquer the world! Long live The King!

You're a cunt, dude. Seriously.
(29 Jul 2018, 07:46 )Anne Wrote: I don't think he needs to give a reason. If he wants to delete hes profile he should be able to do so. We can ask politely if we can still publish his pictures or posts but then delete all profile/contact information. I think with the GDPR you even have to.

So correct response is "Sorry to see you go, can we still keep your pictures/post?" and then delete all profile/contact information.

Thank you.
(29 Jul 2018, 02:53 )Tinker D Wrote: Sorry you feel that way. I love pantyhose. I do like your pictures.
I’m sorry that your leaving.
But anytime you want to write to me, please, feel free to do so.
I pretty much wear hoes everyday.

But if I said anything that crossed the line, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to.
Forgive me?

Thank you. You can write me at thepantyhoseking@outlook.com. I hold no ill-will towards you. I think it's Likera who has the bad attitude.
(29 Jul 2018, 22:41 )ssqman Wrote: You're a cunt, dude. Seriously.
Interesting reaction 😉
For those who do not understand, what happened. If someone does not want to be a part of an Internet community, he or she can simply ignore this community. Ssqman wanted publicity, scandal, his not quite free website promotion, and his profile to be removed. He got exactly what he asked for, so I hope that everybody is happy.
I am not happy nor sad, he wanted his profile removed, you did it, I just don't understand why all the rude comments to/about you, and I am not asking you to explain, it's none of my business. I am glad you take the time to look after this site, Thank You