Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
200KG 6XL Large Size High Waist Mesh Transparent Panties Ladies Comfortable Female Underwear Sexy Flower Lace Hollow Briefs
$8.47-29%

leather pencil skirt
Hot Sexy Women PU Faux Leather MINI Skirt with Thong Spanking Skirt Club DS Dance Bondage Erotic Lingerie Skirt Night Clubwear
$22.87-37%

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Vac-u-Lock Horse dildo for Sex Machine Silicone/VAC Penis Big Anal plug Adult Masturbator Clit Stimulate Sex Toys
$307.23-32%

speerise
Speerise Adult Black Women High Waisted Spandex Leggings Yoga Pants Ankle-Length Workout Fitness Gymnastics Ballet Dance Pants
$149.80-41%

sexy pantyhose
Colorful Satin Glossy Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Yoga Pants Leggings Sport Tights Women Fitness High Waist Tights
$50.17

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Latex Coating Pantyhose Open Crotch Zipper Black Matte Faux Leather Sexy High Waist Stretch Fetish Stockings
$44.75-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Takatsukasareiko's videos.
I don't think I'm allowed to link directly to Takatsukasareiko's videos on X-tube.

However, as they mostly feature him bound in rope or to a frame while cross-dressed in leotards, pantyhose and heels while all the time being tormented by multiple vibrators I imagine at least some here will be interested ... 😉

xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=takatsukasareiko&idx=7&v=TRINF-S734-&cl=BE8it-S734-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=
Two vibrators from both sides. Hm... Looks like a good idea - no escape. By the way, does anybody have a good vibrator technique? I mean how to tie/mount/fix it in place?
a fantastic find. great vids!
(04 Mar 2010, 01:25 )Like Ra Wrote: By the way, does anybody have a good vibrator technique? I mean how to tie/mount/fix it in place?

mmm... I have some jim weather's videos and he like to use vibrators tied to girl... I'll post the videos on direct download later... 😉
(04 Mar 2010, 01:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Two vibrators from both sides. Hm... Looks like a good idea - no escape. By the way, does anybody have a good vibrator technique? I mean how to tie/mount/fix it in place?

I guess the answer must depend upon the vibrator one is using or planning to use.

Personally I have a 'HoMedics Percussion Deep Tissue Massager' which is mains powered and quite large (but very effective when combined with digital timer! See my sessions postings).

massager.jpg   

The best way I found to use it was by tucking it into the crotch of my lycra body - which, depending on how you position it, holds it in place over either my cock, cock and balls, balls (intense!) or balls and ass.
This method is reasonably effective but not tight.

Using rope was too complicated and often slipped off the massager in use.

A smaller, mains powered (so I set it to come on/off using timers) would be a better option - but it needs to deliver the same intensity of vibrations to work how I want it to.😁

MJ

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (1) , midsy (1)