Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Mens Sleeveless Leotard Nylon Black Gymnastics Leotards Basic Performance Costumes for Male Dancers and Acrobats
$26.60-35%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Tight Athletic Suits Sports Bra and High Waisted Leggings Printed Sports Two-piece Set Female Yoga Clothes
$362.88-26%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(B17) Handmade Custom Full Head Mask with Backshell Crossdressing Silicone Anime Mash Kyrielight Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Breathable Tank Tops Training Camisole
$42.60-10%

crossdress
NEW Realistic Female Latex Mask Woman Face Mask Party Cosplay Sexy Costume Crossdressing
$14.52

rubber cosplay
Anime Tokyo Ghoul 2 Kaneki Ken Mask Cosplay Costume Props Halloween Adjustable Zipper Rubber Masks
$20.12-49%

shiny stockings
Open Crotch Tights Women Lingerie Sexy Lace Mesh Fishnet Thigh High Stockings Pantyhose Rhinestone Shiny Black Tights Pantyhose
$20.67

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Swimsuit tie
(14 Sep 2009, 02:12 )Like Ra Wrote: One note, though. Apparently you must be very flexible to get in (7) and out. At this point (without a test) I can't even imagine if I can get both my arms in the loop.

Hi,

No worries! This is much easier (to get in) than your "pantyhose single-glove" technique. Actually I started with that one, but unfortunately I'm not flexible enough for that. This one can be customized by simply changing the diameter of the circle of the 2nd rope.

If you are in doubt, try to make a larger circle from the 2nd rope. You push one arm in a loop completely, then push in the other one. Try a large circle, then decrease the size step by step. As I mentioned, be very careful not to get stuck in! A safety tip: position the scotches to your elbows, thus the ropes are kept there together. In case of problem, you can grab the rope at your elbow with the other hand and you can pull out. However, if you don't use a scotch, the rope loops are not together, so if you can't grab them all, you will be in trouble.

Anne-Lore
A version of this elbow tie:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 elbows-cincher-collar-01.jpg   
Hi Like Ra!
I like being tied up to but, I don't mind hanging from my dick either when I am in a swimsuit. The better tied the better.
I usually hang from the selling in my house. I have a heavy duty hook very securely fastened in.
First I tie the dick so the ropes comes out near my but. Then the rest. Then i use my pulling system witch is automated so if i program it to lower or hoist me up at a specific it will do it. And it will do at the correct height and all that. I play safe, but I wounder am I the only one how does this?
To be honest I do not quite understand how you do that. Photos or drawings would definitely help here.

Contributors: annelore (3) , jules3367 (2) , Like Ra (8) , theprotectors (1)