Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Kig Fursuit Kigurumi Headset Furry Cosplay Costume Kawaii Cute Animal Comiket Furries Paw Head Base Mask Rabbit Cat Doll Costume
$495.08-49%

hypnosis device
Ems Intelligent Sleep Device Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument Pressure Relief dormir Fast Sleep Rest Hypnosis Insomnia Artifact
$18.05

transparent dress
Sexy Lingerie Women Transparent Eroticism Casual Sexual Nightdress Babydoll Silk Dress Teddy Erotic Underwear Exotic Sleepwear
$8.23-2%

sexy pantyhose
2024 New Women's Super Shiny Tights 40D Transparent Pantyhose Line Crotch Sexy Dance Nightclub Charming Brilliance Stocking
$49.48

stainless steel cock
HotX Heavy Metal Ball Stretcher Scrotum Pendant Restraint Ring BDSM Cock Ring Penis Restraint Stainless Steel Toys for Men
$7.65-50%

XCKNY
XCKNY One piece sexy tights oil glossy slip smooth Thongs high fork long sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color BODYSUIT
$90.46-63%

pvc stockings
Plus Size Wet Look PVC Leather Faux Boots Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery
$7.05-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Swimsuit hypnosis
Swimsuits have its own wonderful fabric which is soft and slippery. It can embrace your body pretty tight when wet, or even if not. I have swimsuit fetish and love to be hypnotized while wearing them, or into wear them.
In addition to that, i also have girls sport wristwatch fetish/fitness bracelet fetish, which ale also not so common.
(05 Jul 2021, 09:33 )Michael Wrote: i also have girls sport wristwatch fetish/fitness bracelet fetish
This is a nice one. I can imagine that!

And welcome onboard 😉
Thanks.
Its about that wearing sport wristwatches/fitness bracelets makes me aroused and obedient. I prefer digital plastic ones, preferably in some translucent color, or black. The flatter surface of strap, the better. Its alarm can be also used to trigger me into hypnosis in which i can be controlled.
i love to wear girls onepiece swimsuit. its so good
I was asked to make a swimsuit dronification audio at one point, where you are enslaved by a "Swimbiote" (living swimsuit) and turned into a Swimslave. Since you asked for this very specific type of audio I may as well link it.

Surrender your individuality, and embrace swim-dividuality. Enter a swimming pool locker room and be met by identical swimslaves. Get forced to worship their perfect bodies as they fit you with a swimsuit just like theirs, erasing your individuality and turning you into one of them - a sexy, spandex swimslave. As you swim laps with them you descend further and further into the synchronicity of being a swimslave.

Female TTS, suitable for any gender as long as you want to be a beautiful and feminine swimsuit-wearing drone.

https://soundgasm.net/u/genericaccount37/Swimslave

Swimslave.mp3 (Size: 30.06 MB )

Attached Files
Swimslave script - non-phonetic.txt (Size: 24.29 KB )
Swimslave script.txt (Size: 24.29 KB )
sublim 4.txt (Size: 93 bytes )
sublim 3.txt (Size: 44 bytes )
sublim 2.txt (Size: 41 bytes )
sublim 1.txt (Size: 37 bytes )
description.txt (Size: 646 bytes )
Hypnosis audios and more at https://mega.nz/folder/ApQXHQwC#CMSh7SOSfUUmlE6UEoCUJA
Welcome back @GA-37 ! Listening to your Swimslave now 😉
Found out that Text 2 Speech can be quite fun. Especially with all the different accents.
So what does a Lycra fetishist like me do then? Well, I generated these 4 short clips for some wonderfully cruel Lycra pleasure denial.

2 files in English with different accents;

Lycra Denial ENG_01.mp3 (Size: 557.19 KB )

Lycra Denial ENG_02.mp3 (Size: 563.31 KB )

2 files in Dutch, of which one is in Belgian Dutch (Flemish);

Lycra_Denial_NL_01.mp3 (Size: 504.53 KB )

Lycra_Denial_BE_01.mp3 (Size: 476.37 KB )

(19 Jul 2023, 15:43 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: Well, I generated these 4 short clips for some wonderfully cruel Lycra pleasure denial.
Should they be in the swimsuit or pantyhose thread? This one is for scripts.
(19 Jul 2023, 18:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jul 2023, 15:43 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: Well, I generated these 4 short clips for some wonderfully cruel Lycra pleasure denial.
Should they be in the swimsuit or pantyhose thread? This one is for scripts.
Swimsuits or leggings section i suppose
Ok, so I put a bit of effort into a script after the TTS novelty wore off. 

Basically it's one of my favorite fantasies, in this case, illustrated with some previous swimsuit footage of mine. 
I hope any of you enjoy it too: [url=

Source: https://youtu.be/N87cDpiHwV4
]My TTS Lycra denial fantasy video[/url]

Contributors: FaithfulFoxy (1) , GA-37 (1) , Like Ra (12) , little kaya (1) , Michael (3) , MIWSTIUS (3)