Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

manyjoy
Lockable PU Leather Neck Collar Posture Restraints Roleplay Half/Full Face Mask Bondage Harness BDSM Adult Game Sex Toys
$9.38

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Women One-piece Swimsuit Sleeveless Shiny Slim Side Hollow-out Design Padded Bathing Suit Swimwear
$13.41-39%

arm binder
Soft Hand Cuffs Arm Binder Bondage Adult Game Slave Restraints Fetish Sex Toys help couple and lover to arouse sex desire
$12.02-44%

speerise
Speerise Women Turtleneck Long Sleeve Skirt with Leotard Adult Ballet Dance Gymnastic Dress Scoop Neck Gymnastics Costume 발레
$143.08

gaff panties
Trendy Men Sissy Panties Super Soft Body Shaping Crochet Hiding Gaff Thong Solid Color Sexy Hiding Gaff Thong For Transgender
$107.08-48%

Leosoxs lingerie
Women Sexy Miss Nurse Uniform Cosplay Lingerie Temptation Hollow Out Open Cups Exotic Bodysuit Jumpsuit Nurses' Uniforms
$5.31

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sutible (sic) from Japan
Nice leo.

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg     9.jpg     10.jpg   
(13 Apr 2013, 09:18 )culmor Wrote: Nice leo.

That is a superb leotard - any idea of where they can be obtained?

MJ
No idea but presumably somewhere in Japan. Sutiblr has a blog that might give more info:
http://manndokusai.blog77.fc2.com/
Another item has been added to my wish list 😁
I had one just like that custom made at NY Dancewear. Well, except I got the zipper in the front so I don't have to take up circus contortion to zip up. That one with a back zip, thong bottom, liquid leather is $45.00...I've ordered like 5 custom leotards from there; they are great to order from.
(25 Apr 2013, 01:40 )spandextc Wrote: I had one just like that custom made at NY Dancewear.
Any photos, links?
Quote:Any photos, links?

http://www.nydancewear.com/

And not the best pics of me, but I am having a hell of a time finding pictures that adequately represent the 'liquid leather' fabric...camera doesn't translate it well, and I only have crappy cameras!

2012-11-29 20.24.11.jpg     2013-03-28 21.42.37.jpg   
Great leggings! BTW, how do we find your leotard on the site?
Bodywear -> Leotards -> Long Sleeve Turtlenecks -> Adults -> and then?

Or

Cut to Order Bodywear -> Adults -> And then?

Or is it somewhere else?
No, it's in 'custom cut to order,' but it's only a drawing (pattern)
Err, yes, its gone...back to topic, I own a leo like that in the first post, from "ML-Sport" in germany. Have to post a picture of that...

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (1) , spandextc (3)