Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ballet high heels
1 Pair Comfortable Ballet High Heel Tiptoe Sleeve Silicone Forefoot Insert Pain Relief Shoe Pads Gel Insole Toe Cover Foot Care
$5.44-27%

dildo
10 Speeds Strapless Strapon Anal Prostate Massager Dildo Vibrator Female Double Vibrating G Spot Adult Sex Toys for Women Couple
$25.74-8%

steel bondage
Stainless Steel O Ring Tongue Depressor Open Mouth Ring Gag Training Oral Sex Toys Metal Ring Gag BDSM Bondage Adult Sex Toys
$19.59-40%

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69-15%

anime fetish
Hot selling sexy black latex Catsuit natural latex rubber tight fitting bodysuit latex fetishism special hood design
$1028.50

latex zentai
Latex Gummi Rubber Party Mode-Rennuniform Catsuit Zentai Handschuhe Kostüm Neu
$200.26-66%

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$260.15-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sutible (sic) from Japan
Nice leo.

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg     9.jpg     10.jpg   
(13 Apr 2013, 09:18 )culmor Wrote: Nice leo.

That is a superb leotard - any idea of where they can be obtained?

MJ
No idea but presumably somewhere in Japan. Sutiblr has a blog that might give more info:
http://manndokusai.blog77.fc2.com/
Another item has been added to my wish list 😁
I had one just like that custom made at NY Dancewear. Well, except I got the zipper in the front so I don't have to take up circus contortion to zip up. That one with a back zip, thong bottom, liquid leather is $45.00...I've ordered like 5 custom leotards from there; they are great to order from.
(25 Apr 2013, 01:40 )spandextc Wrote: I had one just like that custom made at NY Dancewear.
Any photos, links?
Quote:Any photos, links?

http://www.nydancewear.com/

And not the best pics of me, but I am having a hell of a time finding pictures that adequately represent the 'liquid leather' fabric...camera doesn't translate it well, and I only have crappy cameras!

2012-11-29 20.24.11.jpg     2013-03-28 21.42.37.jpg   
Great leggings! BTW, how do we find your leotard on the site?
Bodywear -> Leotards -> Long Sleeve Turtlenecks -> Adults -> and then?

Or

Cut to Order Bodywear -> Adults -> And then?

Or is it somewhere else?
No, it's in 'custom cut to order,' but it's only a drawing (pattern)
Err, yes, its gone...back to topic, I own a leo like that in the first post, from "ML-Sport" in germany. Have to post a picture of that...

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (3) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (1) , spandextc (3)