Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
sexy men suits shiny vest and tights oily luster fitness vest casual pants swim Yoga glossy form-fitting pants
$290.40-35%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Animal Heads Wearable Kig Animal Headsets
$1765.67-49%

hentai
Genshin Impact Figure Kamisato Ayaka Yae Miko Nilou Keqing Kawaii Game Hentai Anime Figure Hot Girl Collection Doll Gift Boy Toy
$226.65-30%

mens shiny pantyhose
Mens Silk Oil Shiny Stockings, Stretchy Knee High Long Socks Hoisery Sheer Pantyhose Free Size, Black, Navy blue
$49.79-51%

anal training
Experience Ultimate Pleasure with Mini Size Anal Plug for Outdoors Activities and Anal Training Practice
$5.03

latex fetish
Mould Latex Socks Sexy Fetish Short Length Rubber Seamless 3D 5 Toe Black Transparent Socks for Men Women
$21.65-27%

wetlook
Sexy Fashion Women Tights Stockings Wetlook Shiny Stocking Clubwear Stretchy Footless Thigh-high Tights Stockings Sexy Costumes
$6.58

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos
(20 Jul 2020, 11:38 )madjack Wrote: unless she's wearing some kind of harness that's taking most of her weight off her arms - but I can't see one

I bet the ropes around her are connected to the bar and thus are acting as a sort of harness.
(20 Jul 2020, 19:58 )essanym Wrote:
(20 Jul 2020, 11:38 )madjack Wrote: unless she's wearing some kind of harness that's taking most of her weight off her arms - but I can't see one

I bet the ropes around her are connected to the bar and thus are acting as a sort of harness.

I may be mistaken, but even tied like that she would effectively be crucified and the pressure on her chest, caused by the weight of her body, slowly suffocating her

(20 Jul 2020, 16:01 )MstrChain Wrote: With the amount of light on the wall behind her, I think there should be a shadow on the wall

Good point, but clever lighting would avoid the shadow?

(20 Jul 2020, 14:17 )Zooy Wrote: I don't think she is hanging. More likely flat on the ground.

This was my initial thinking too, but then I couldn't see the usual signs of photoshopping.

Overall I'm still wondering if this is a very good 'alteration' of a basic tie, but it still looks awesome 😊

MJ
(20 Jul 2020, 22:19 )madjack Wrote: clever lighting
... or green screen?

(20 Jul 2020, 22:19 )madjack Wrote: it still looks awesome
No doubts here!
madjack Wrote:This was my initial thinking too, but then I couldn't see the usual signs of photoshopping.

Overall I'm still wondering if this is a very good 'alteration' of a basic tie, but it still looks awesome 😊

MJ
You don't need photoshopping for that. Just a camera above her.
if you take a good look at the ropes there is absolutely no stress on any of them.
Caught by a kinky spider:

suspension_bondage-01_mummification.mp4 (Size: 9.43 MB )

This is what you have to do if you want to enjoy some moving shininess:

Heavy rubber encasement suspension

suspension_bondage-38_latex_encasement.jpg     suspension_bondage-39_latex_encasement_single-glove.jpg   
Suspension bondage with a twist

suspension_bondage_with_a_twist-02.mp4 (Size: 1.33 MB )

suspension_bondage_with_a_twist-01.mp4 (Size: 1.06 MB )

Another brace of suspended damsels:

tumblr_cd44d8e1343f0c4862b2c69cf502870b_471d43f2_640.jpg    - don't know what's wrong with me, but I even almost like the patterned catsuit. I must be sickening with something...

tumblr_o6to7qfbvX1qlg8yho1_540.jpg    - something very different from the usual suspension.

Enjoy

MJ
(05 Oct 2020, 15:56 )madjack Wrote: the patterned catsuit.
I would call it "lacy", rather than "patterned"
(05 Oct 2020, 16:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Oct 2020, 15:56 )madjack Wrote: the patterned catsuit.
I would call it "lacy", rather than "patterned"

Lacy! That's the damn word I was looking for!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage photos and videos Like Ra 200 111,573 15 Mar 2024, 23:29
Last Post: Thegolor
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,373 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Bound in the bathtub photos/videos ltxrob 77 36,787 31 Dec 2023, 00:12
Last Post: Like Ra
oriental bondage photos Strappado 3 6,636 31 Jan 2010, 19:47
Last Post: madjack