Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Silicone Fake Forms Fake Breasts Bodysuit S Cup Giant Breast Fat Buttocks For Cosplay Queen Transgender Sissy Gay Ladyboy
$15594.48-58%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Drag Queen Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Pink Rabbit Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$35.08-20%

glossy body suit
Double Zipper Sexy Open Crotch Leather Jumpsuit For Women Erotic Below Crotchless Bodysuit Glossy Shaping Latex Lingerie Set
$10.24-41%

latex one piece
Womens Lingerie Latex Jumpsuit One-piece Wet Look Patent Leather U Neck Sleeveless Crotchless Catsuit Leotard Romper Clubwear
$130.26-32%

negative chastity
Sissy Inverted Chastity Cage ģ •ģ”°ėŒ€ Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Stainless Steel Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys For Gay
$18.78-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Lifting Jeggings Butt Lift Jeans Denim Push Up Jeans Women's Pants Female Clothing Streetwear
$48.39-5%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Hollow Anal Butt Plug Dildo Vibrator E-Stim Prostate Massage Anus Dilator Vagina Speculum Enema Clean Sex Toy Kit
$31.46-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage Webbing self-bondage
Strange, I find the thread fascinating but have no desire (or arousal) for straitjackets.

Not sure how that works in my psyche , but keep posting šŸ˜Š

MJ
I think it's not about straitjackets, but more about self-bondage harnesses. Classic straitjackets is an instant FOTD for me šŸ˜
I'd love to try a straitjacket, I really, really do
I tried one a few years ago. Didn't do a thing for me.
But rope and straps, now that puts me over the EOTD.
(09 Oct 2015, 23:33 )Like Ra Wrote: I ended up buying this harness.
Actually bought that one a number of years ago, and learned quickly that most of these things come in comparatively small sizes. Manufacturer couldn't make one big enough for the girlfriend or myself. ā˜¹

The concept is great, though. It's counterpart in the bondage webbing store is definitely on my list when I've the funds.
Hello, my first thread!

IĀ posted in the box tieĀ thread a while ago that I hadĀ bought a self bondage box tie harness from bondage webbing, here is my review and further findings.
The harness is a very well made piece of equippment, its a little bit confusing at first due to it being made of all black nylon webbing, its a big mess of the stuff when you pick it upĀ (to be honest, it stays ratherĀ confusing even when practiced)
Once you have it figured out and over your body, its very simple to get restrained, and with practice it can be very secure, release is achieved by catchingĀ the end of a friction buckle on theĀ corner of aĀ piece of solid furniture (or the supplied screw ring) which releaves the friction holding yourĀ wrists behindĀ your back,Ā then you can free the rest of your body from the harness.
A great piece of equipment, but IĀ found a few problems with the set up;

1 I live in theĀ UK soĀ the shipping from Canada,Ā import duty and the unitĀ priceĀ all added up to a pretty expensive purchase, enough to prevent me from ordering anything else.
2 The mess of straps that make up the harness is complicated and can put you off from using it.
3 The harness is made from 1" webbing which can quicklyĀ become uncomfortable when you get it good and tight.

Overall I'd say its a solidĀ recommendation, as long as the shipping and potential import duty don't make it hugely expensive.

The problems IĀ found with the thin strapsĀ made me think that a wider webbing would be better/more comfortable, I bought a roll of 2" webbing, buckles, tension locks and rings and decided to try to make some adjustments, the stitching was a pain but IĀ used the speedy stitcher sewing awl (some sort of craft/sail repair device) which made things a bit easier.

I've just tried the results and it was fantastic, I'm going toĀ make the full harness from the 2"Ā webbing next with some improvements to hopefully make it easier to get into.
I would have been put off by 1" straps too.

I have used the 2" webbing that is used for car seat belts. Normally more expensive than luggage strap material, it has a very dense weave, obviously strong but isn't hard to sew.

Also the edges are very soft and don't seem to chafe at all.

My dream would be to use metal buckle the type used in aircraft - but I haven't found a cheap source of them yet.
Amsafe is one of the primary aircraft lap belt manufacturers with the buckles.
I have 2 at home that I convinced them to let me have years ago to make a quick release strapping system for my white water canoes.

Great pieces of kit, but normally unless you are buying enough for a plane they won't talk to you.

Back to the topic of bondage webbing... perfect review.
I have one of their SB straight jacket harnesses...
Well made, bit scratchy and very expensive to ship to UK.
Hope this isn't a duplicate... but I've purchased products fromĀ https://www.bondagewebbing.com before and have liked them. Now they have a full section on self bondage with some wonderful images of the model in shiny pantyhose, hooded leotards, hoodedĀ unitards, and of course all tightly bound.Ā 

https://www.bondagewebbing.com/collections/self-bondage

There are some videos on YouTube too. The last one features a pantyhose arm binder. Very nice.Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXAImoW...JMYNukcF_g

Source: youtu.be/JKHkOWwMJxo

youtube.com/watch?v=kJCbiz5ywKY
youtube.com/watch?v=CpaODkLIWt4
Yes, duplicate šŸ˜‰

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1701
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2093

I think they can be combined.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bondageguy33 (2) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , Elvish_Presley (2) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (2) , inguz (1) , Kit-Katt (4) , Lancer (1) , leonixy (1) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (15) , madjack (1) , Marcus (3) , MarkM1n (1) , Penguin (3) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , Thegolor (1) , Tinker D (22) , Will90MeeG (1)