Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Sexy Lingerie Female Hollow Net Clothes Passion Free Transparent Sexy Temptation Open File Net Stockings Uniform Stockings
$1.31-29%

XCKNY
XCKNY Sexy glossy skirt Silky Solid thong RUFFLE CROSSOVER Underpants Oily Miniskirt T-back skirt sexy Bikini
$32.03-30%

vac-u-lock toy
Creative Color Sex Machine Attachment Suction Cup Dildo Love Machine For Female,Adapter For Quick/3XL/VAC-U-LOCK Interface Toys
$54.23-42%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Lace Butterfly Embroidery Crotchless Sissy Briefs See-through Mesh Panties Low Waist Night Underwears or Swims
$5.69-40%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica Free Shipping
$64.12-17%

transparent pantyhose
1/2pairs Thin Transparent Women Stockings Sexy Temptation Invisible Socks Pantyhose Leggings Nightclub Silk Tights Panty Hose
$2.95

1d oil stockings
1D Oil Shiny Dots Silky Stockings Women Sexy Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear Smooth Glossy Elasitc Thigh High Long Stockings
$4.20

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bondage Webbing self-bondage
I'm thinking about the harness for box-tie. Any thoughts if it's suitable for self-bondage?
(26 Jul 2015, 20:02 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm thinking about the harness for box-tie. Any thoughts if it's suitable for self-bondage?

Message Alex at the etsy shop.
I must have swapped 10 or so messages while considering the SJ harness. She tests the ideas herself before she will commit to selling them.
If you have an idea of what may make it work, discuss it with her and see what she says.
I was looking at the box tie myself.
Yea, it can be used for selfbondage.
Just replace 3 latches with the sliders and it will work very well.
The ONLY reasion I haven't bought one, is that steel ring in the back.

I want a soft backing. Like what was used in the military to carry the radio called
AN/PRC-10. No metal, just some kind of pad where all the straps connect.
Aha, so Alex is she, not he. OK, will drop her an email. Thanks!
Just asked Alex about possibilities to modify her box-tie harnesses to use them alone.
I did write to ask him.... He is a SHE???
WOW, I didn't know that.
Anyway, I ask her if she could make a custom item, and that she could.
Now, I'm in the process of taking that box-tie from one of the anami art that was posted on this site.
Well when we were discussing the SB SJ the topic of 'anatomical differences' came up hence the use of the male crotch strap to prevent crushing by the forearm strap loop. 😉
I've tried to take a photo of the 'garment' laid out flat so people can hopefully see how it works... But I'm not convinced it's all that clear.
#toomanystraps

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
How fast was the delivery?
And yes, too many straps 😊
(06 Aug 2015, 20:20 )herrpee Wrote: How fast was the delivery?
And yes, too many straps 😊

From order it took about 3 days for it to be made and about 1 week for shipment (USA -UK)

The straps need shortening once I'm happy I have them set where I want them. The only ones that will stay long are the wrist loops as you need some length to be able to lock things in.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bondageguy33 (2) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , Elvish_Presley (2) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (2) , inguz (1) , Kit-Katt (4) , Lancer (1) , leonixy (1) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (15) , madjack (1) , Marcus (3) , MarkM1n (1) , Max515 (1) , Penguin (4) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , Thegolor (1) , Tinker D (22) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)