Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX Long Sleeve Guard Women One Piece Swimsuit Zipper Surfing Snorkeling Suit Bath UV Protect Bodysuit Diving Suit Swimwear
$120.98-55%

transparent pantyhose
Plus Size Woman Pantyhose Sexy Ultra-thin Shiny Oil Tights T Crotch High Waist Transparent Large Tights Nylons Erotic Stockings
$8.99

lobudek
Shiny Silver Sequins Blazer Pantsuit Set Women Star Singer Glitter Stage Performance 2 Piece Outfit Birthday Party Dance Costume
$166.98-44%

crossdress
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$20.56-30%

silicone bodysuit
2021 Women Transparent Bodysuit Sexy lingerie Sleepwear Fishnet Mesh See -through Deep V Teddies Catsuit Erotic costume Sex shop
$7.77-31%

leather pencil skirt
Simenual Cyber Y2K Black High Split Long Skirts Faux Pu Leather Streetwear Bottoms Sexy Bodycon Party Skirt Chic Birthday Outfit
$17.06

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone X Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Fake Boobs Body Suit Drag Queen Transgender Male to Female
$1783.54-46%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bondage Webbing self-bondage
(01 Jul 2015, 12:47 )ltxrob Wrote: I've asked to see a laid flat photo to try to get an idea of the way it will work.

Looks like a non-crossing crotch straps to me ? 
What about doing a single crotch strap with a ring(s) for the male stuff ??
(02 Jul 2015, 05:15 )Marcus Wrote:
(01 Jul 2015, 12:47 )ltxrob Wrote: I've asked to see a laid flat photo to try to get an idea of the way it will work.

Looks like a non-crossing crotch straps to me ? 
What about doing a single crotch strap with a ring(s) for the male stuff ??

Ive had further email chats with Alex and actually ordered one last night..
the way the front strap works is...
The strap is doubled over and has a D-Ring sown in the end.
you thread both tails through the D-Ring and this then passes round the bum, though the legs and back to the clips etc at the back.
what you do is preset the "pulled tight height" using the adjustment at the rear
with the loop sitting slightly lower you pass your arms through and into the wrist loops, when you pull the arms up to the preset height everything will go tight across the forearms and then you set the wrists and you are in.

I did also ask about using a ring for men, but because the adjustment relies on pulling up on the arms to strap them tight setting the distances right will be very tricky...or you will end up pulling your bits off! 😉
I wonder if there is an instruction sheet.
Or a video.
Well mine has arrived.
I've had a very quick play, mostly just setting the strap lengths just right.
It's all pretty straightforward as far as things go getting into it. The hardest is getting the front forearm loop that is formed by the male crotch strap to stay where you want it.
I've not fully committed to a full entrapment yet, but can see when you are in..you are in!!
I need to rig a release hook/point/loops or something to snag and release the ladder locks that restrain the wrist loops, all other straps are easy and pretty loose right up until you lock the wrist in!
Don't know. Looks good and all, But.
I can see almost how it goes, but the wrist loops, still don't see
It. I still would like to see a step by step of you getting into it and I still don't get how you tighten it.
I would like to buy a few of these, but I just spent $4k on three games for the arcades.
Because I'm being cheap, if anyone got one of these and decided they don't want it anymore, Contact me.
Always looking for a bargan.
I'll try to get some photos of individual bits when I get a few moments.
But basically the wrists are a sewn loop that the webbing passes back through itself. The tail then goes into the ladder lock.
Hang the harness over the shoulders and step into the crotch arrangement.
Pass arms through bicep strap loops.
Pull the crotch strap up and feed crossed forearms through the cinching loop up front.
Put each wrist into the loops.

Now at this stage you will aeady be fairly well restrained, to tighten then further you need to shut the tails of the wrist loops into a door jam and snug them up

To release you need to arrange a corner or something to release tension from the ladder lock while pulling on the wrists.
Ok, I get the wrist idea now, but the forarms I don't see how that works.
If you pull the crouch to the forarm strap, yea, it will tighten, but it also pull the arms down to form a "V". Am I correct?
(25 Jul 2015, 02:13 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, I get the wrist idea now, but the forarms I don't see how that works.
If you pull the crouch to the forarm strap, yea, it will tighten, but it also pull the arms down to form a "V". Am I correct?
No not quite. With the forearm/crotch strap you pre-set the heigh that you want it to end up at.
When you first engage the arms they will indeed be crossed and pointing down slightly.
But you then pull your arms up to parallel and it all locks out at the preset position. Then you slip the wrists in and you will no longer be able to lower your forearms to regain the slack until the wrists are released.
I hope that makes sense???
I guess I'll have to try it to see how it really works.
Wish one of us lives in Northern Calif.

By the way, I know where to get all the parts and the prices. It a great deal.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bondageguy33 (2) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , Elvish_Presley (2) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (2) , inguz (1) , Kit-Katt (4) , Lancer (1) , leonixy (1) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (15) , madjack (1) , Marcus (3) , MarkM1n (1) , Max515 (1) , Penguin (4) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , Thegolor (1) , Tinker D (22) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)