Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Nikke The Goddess Of Victory Dorothy Cosplay Wigs 100cm Long Straight Curly Pink Party Wig Heat Resistant Synthetic Hair
$60.67-35%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

ikoky
IKOKY Delay Ejaculation Cheap Things Cock Ring Penis Ring Scrotal Binding Ring Erotic Toys Chastity Cage Sex Toys for Men Male
$4.13

bondage sack
PU Leather Mummy Sleeping Bag Full Body Binder Bondage Sleep Sack Role Play BDSM Slave Restraints Sex Toys Product for Couples
$42.05-30%

crossdresser silicone mask
High Quality 100% Latex Lady Human Mask crossdress female mask realistic silicone party mask Women Cosplay Face Mask in Stock
$16.93

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Design Slingbacks Thin High Heels Women Pumps Street Style Buckle Strap Pointed Toe Party Banquet Female ​Shoes
$47.49-50%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Shiny Leggings Tummy Control Ultra Shimmery Stretchy 70D Thickness Sexy Pantyhose Nightclub Rave Performance Dance Tights
$157.95-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Starting my own dropshipping buisness!
After seeing a bunch of sellers charging outrageous prices for stuff you can find on ali I decided and begun starting up my own dropshipping business! You will get to buy things at a faster speed and you will not have to search stuff up and at a 50% discount to most stores! Wish me luck! 😊
(06 Feb 2021, 07:03 )Lancer Wrote: After seeing a bunch of sellers charging outrageous prices for stuff you can find on ali I decided and begun starting up my own dropshipping business! You will get to buy things at a faster speed and you will not have to search stuff up and at a 50% discount to most stores! Wish me

In my opinion, dropshipping is a kind of deception. Some might say, this is how business works: Buy it cheap and sell it for more. But dropshipping is more like: Buy cheap Chinese crap, that was made under bad condition and bad payment for the workers, out of cheap material with poisonous chemicals inside and sell it to people that don't know, that they could order that stuff themselves in china  for small money. That's rip-off and not an honest business.
I do not like drop shipping eather. Unless you know where the item came from, it’s quality and of course fit, if it’s an outfit, you could be seeing returns and refunds.
Also, why should I/we/us trust you?

No offense.
(08 Feb 2021, 16:30 )Tinker D Wrote: I do not like drop shipping eather. Unless you know where the item came from, it’s quality and of course fit, if it’s an outfit, you could be seeing returns and refunds.

No offense.

You shouldn't but neither am I trying to sell to you. Someone is always going to buy cheap stuff just like I did but why should they be ripped for 300% profit? It is insane tbh.
(08 Feb 2021, 16:30 )Tinker D Wrote: I do not like drop shipping eather. Unless you know where the item came from, it’s quality and of course fit, if it’s an outfit, you could be seeing returns and refunds.

No offense.

I plan on trying them myself since it is cheap and fun for myself. You can have a no returns policy too. I do agree dropshipping is bad but better 50% then 300% profit. And better someone who can speak with manufacturers then someone who cannot.
Ok,
Sooooo.....
Instead of paying a 300% markup on other vendors that I know about, I’ll give you my business and get maybe the same, lesser, or better?

Please, forgive me, but reputation is very important to me. I aeady blew up my reputation on this site a few months back, by giving bad advice. Think Ra knows what I mean... “ Cook it ?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Creating my own Website? online_slave 6 6,554 24 Feb 2011, 16:44
Last Post: ron77hays

Contributors: Lancer (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (1)