Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Latex Dress Sexy Latex Dress Summer Style Lolita Fetish Rubber Vestidos Plus Size Hot Sale
$107.69-7%

latex pencil skirt
Women High Waist Faux Latex Misi Skirt Shiny Patent Leather Pencil Skirts Zip Sexy Stretch PVC Clubwear Streetwear New Custom
$31.98

drozeno
DROZENO Thin midriff short sleeved top for women Silky tights Solid color T-shirt
$325.36-32%

jialuowei
Women 14CM High Heels Sandals Peep-toe Patent Leather Sliders 2023 Summer Ladies Party Nightclub Flip Flops Shoes
$738.10-34%

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$968.02-35%

dildo
Fredorch Big Black Dildo for 3XLR SEX Machine A2/F2/F3, Accessories for sex machine more sex machine attachment
$9.05

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shoesize
Hey you out there,

Today I've got a small question for all of you.
Like everyone knows there are problems for some people to get the "right" shoes in their size at reasonable costs and there are of course certain (internet)shops to offer a more or less big selection, for me there raises the question, what (EU) shoesize do you have?
Because of the size of course some might be able to use conventional shops and stores, while others can't.

If you've trouble getting the right EU-size, maybe the table in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe_size can help you.

For myself the size is 42.

Greetings
I'm usually a 40 and I've never had a problem buying serious heels in that size on the High Street/Mall (see avatar)
I have bought 41's sometimes though, sizing varies.

40. Average Dutch girl's size.
I am a size 40 or 42. I recently had this problem with shoe size when I was deciding on bidding on a pair of punitive shoes ballet boots on ebay. I wear size 9.5 mens US most of the time. But with womens size in the US I wear 10 or sometimes 9.5 and I heve one or two shoes in 9. Anyways the shoes where 40 and the poster said they were 9.5 US. When I email him on how they fit (if they run large or small) and told him I wear size 10 womens he said they would be two small and fit his wife who is closer to 8.5. So I have seen shoe charts that give 40 to 9.5 and a few that give 40 to 8.5 which is more correct?

Just a little size note. My wife and I both wear size 10 so every time she buys new shoes guess who gets to try them out. Don't be to jealous. 😊
Quite unlucky here, i'm a quite tall person with matching feet - EU 48-49. Buying shoes is horrible for me and now i'm talking about men's shoes.

Been surfing some websites since i'd like to buy a pair of heels, Biggest available seems to be US 16, i'll have to order a pair and see i guess!
(03 Sep 2011, 14:39 )Fragzero Wrote: EU 48-49.

... oy .... 8-O

But I've seen 60-something in the Adidas outlet in Herzogenaurach (DE). Very impressive....
Very interesting.

Since my girlfriend has a size something between 41 and 42 we can also share some shoes 😊

But 48-49...thats hard.
Similar size is always handy. Not just for high heels. For example, I wear some of my son's old clothes 😉
Nice thing...at the moment there isn't a son (and to be exact, not a daughter also) for me in sight 😉
Hi there I recently fancied getting some high hilled shoes as i will have some time free soon to have some real dressing fun, I love to make up and dress and now want to try some hills as well but when i was looking to order some, I was not shore what size to ask for also worried incase i was not here when they came. In my name what would the wife say??? Well I got so wound up about it I decided to make a pair of my own. So you could now say I have a tailor, hand maid pair. they fill great and look good with my stockings on. I will try and get a picture to post soon. Here is how i made them and any one can do it.
I took two peices of thick three eight rubber and cut out two soles the size of my slippers. I then fitted two strips of thin steal plate to them along their lenght, this I then bent so as they felt right on my feet as high hills. I then cut four peices of 1/4 inch ply wood two shaped to fit as upper hill for hill strenght and two to fit at front bottom for toe strenght. these I then screwed and glued to the soles in the places I had cut them for. I then cut two bits of wood about one cinch by inch and half and 4 inches high. I then screwed these in place for the hills. once fitted I then gave then some shap as hilles.I then cut two small angel peices of wood to go inbetween the hill and the sole for strenght. I then cut four peices of felt to go on as soft soles. I then cut two soles out of soft leather for in-soles. I then found a pair of old sandels I have had for years and no longer wear, I took the straps off these and placed them, with trial and error, onto my home made shoes I fitted them with small screws inbetween the wood soles and the rubber main soles. I then painted the hills black. They came out great and I am amazed at how well they look and fill with my stocking on I can't wait for some free time now to dress total as soon as I am on my own I will post some picture soon
(02 Sep 2011, 16:21 )B1u3 Wrote: Hey you out there,

Today I've got a small question for all of you.
Like everyone knows there are problems for some people to get the "right" shoes in their size at reasonable costs and there are of course certain (internet)shops to offer a more or less big selection, for me there raises the question, what (EU) shoesize do you have?
Because of the size of course some might be able to use conventional shops and stores, while others can't.

If you've trouble getting the right EU-size, maybe the table in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe_size can help you.

For myself the size is 42.

Greetings

Contributors: AshleyBoots (1) , B1u3 (3) , Culmor (4) , essanym (1) , Fragzero (1) , Like Ra (5) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , paul knight (1) , phoenixfire (1) , Pidstupne (3) , regular123 (1) , samou (1) , Tights (1) , Zooy (1)