Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
jialuowei 18CM Super High Horse Heel Hoof Sole Platform Sexy Fetish Cross-tied Mid-Calf Boots
$1232.26-40%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Rotate Stretch Vibrator Male Masturbator Artificial Vaginal For Men Real Pussy Penis Pump Glans Sucker Sex Toys Erotic
$83.73

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

bondage hood
Adult Sex Toys Fetish Bondage Sexy Cosplay Mask Hood with Ponytail Wig with Hair Pigtail Tube Handamade Halloween Costumes
$12.09-4%

bondage sack
Full Body Harness Straightjacket Sleep Mummy Bag Sack BDSM Bondage Slave Restraints Harness Couple Sex Toys for Men Women
$74.96-30%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Ballet Dance Leotards Short Sleeve Gymnastics Bodysuits Kids Dance Professional Stage Costume 3-12Year
$109.99-34%

cock cage
Innie/Micro/Stub Chastity Cage for Sissy Sex Toys with 4 Size Cock Rings Pink/Black/White Bdsm Penis Lock Adult Toys for Men
$17.73-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage photos and videos
Yeah, right. The account has been suspended... Again, too late to grab the video...
HI one and all

another find

youtube.com/watch?v=NOeiML0xtDQ

Maybe not the most strict SB, but elegant and encased - LOVE ITπŸ’“

...and there are more postings from the same person

Enjoy it whilst you can

MJ
(17 Jul 2010, 09:42 )madjack Wrote: Maybe not the most strict SB
Yeah, his hands are not bound ...
UPLOADED A TRANNY TIED ON YT FROM CAM GOT A SLAPPED WRIST AND VID DELETED
Love anything to do with saran or shrink wrap
(21 Jul 2010, 20:23 )stephanie1963 Wrote: UPLOADED A TRANNY TIED ON YT FROM CAM GOT A SLAPPED WRIST AND VID DELETED

You could share on X-tube - that's where I posted my video session

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/mjsb1-9121534

Always good to share

MJ
Two more that won't last long:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrvIxfiJg2E

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJDvIqUzlU
I wouldn't call it self-bondage.
You're quite right of course, I didn't read the thread title. I'd move them somewhere else if it wouldn't make the thread hard to follow...
I've been searching through YouTube again and found these little gems:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAJyLiXaMc
Chinese girl with new technique?

youtube.com/watch?v=yapYUd4mCyo
Hoping in pantyhose

Any finally, specially for Ra in aid of his epic search for the best forced deep-throat... πŸ˜‰

youtube.com/watch?v=l52_9nktj0M

Enjoy them while they're there!

MJ
Excellent finds!

(23 Mar 2011, 21:41 )madjack Wrote: Chinese girl with new technique?
Indeed, this is a Chinese style. See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4547

Not sure about the technique. It could be effective, because the back-loop acts as a cinch noose, but I do not like the rope wound around and along the arms - most likely the arms will fall asleep.

(23 Mar 2011, 21:41 )madjack Wrote: Any finally, specially for Ra in aid of his epic search for the best forced deep-throat... πŸ˜‰

Not erotic at all, but very interesting from the technical point of view. Here, the "mouth-piece" is used as a lock, preventing the head from pulling out.

I wouldn't want to shove a rigid piece of wood down my throat, but the guy proved that it is possible πŸ˜‰ Keeping something inserted is not a big problem, the problem is to allow the dildo to be pulled up a bit (bit not completely) to allow swallowing and to catch a breath, then to force to "swallow" it again.