Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sissy Uniform Set Adult Maid Cosplay Costume Patent Leather Zipper Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt Outfits Crossdresser
$30.46-47%

time lock bondage
Men Penis Ring Scrotum Restraint Semen Lock Ring Add Penis Erectile Cock Rings for Man Sex Time Long Lasting Erection Lock Ring
$6.97-30%

latex one piece
Mens Sissy Latex Open Crotch Catsuit Wetlook PVC Leather One-Piece Teddy Lingerie Erotic Zipper Crotchless Leotard Gay Clubwear
$20.47

lip plump
Waterproof Jelly Lips Gloss Transparent Moisturizing Repairy Reduce Lips Fine Line Lip Blam Gel Hydrating Plump Lip Oil Cosmetic
$3.29

anime fetish
Halloween Women Nun Sister Lingerie Sexy Bad Habit Costume Exotic Fetish Missionary Nun Cosplay Dress Hen Party Erotic Outfit
$60.50-24%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD 2022 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$12.08-45%

latex tights
Men's Faux Leather Pants Sexy Erotic Lingerie Fetish Hot Legging Nightclub Party PU Latex Male Tight Trousers
$22.82-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Selfbondage photos and videos
Excellent set! I had seen the first three, but not the final (climax 😉 ) one.

Great self bondage and interesting techniques - might use some of those ideas myself.

Where it may have been better (and this a very subjective opinion based upon my own desires) is that it was a little too easy to escape from and though it took nearly 20mins to get set, it was all over much too quickly.
A timer on the massager and some delay to the release would have made it very near perfect for me. 😁

Having said all that I do often put myself into simple bondage just for the thrill of it, so I will not criticise what was done.

All this self bondage is making me restless – I need another session soon!

MJ
Some more examples of good self bondage from the web:

v4DxG-S441-

and

zxbO9-S552-

I like Dee's style and some of the other uploads are even more interesting 😉

MJ
xtube embedding works now 😉
This video looks familiar. But posting it here just in case:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMfxU3FaNFE
Lovely!

As an aside I'd point out that rigid linked cuffs are dangerous, you can break both wrists if you fall forward with your hands in rigid cuffs in front of you. The UK police stopped using them after this happened a few times.
Delightful!

I'd once toyed with idea of rigid cuffs for SB, but was advised (through this forum) against it.

Love the video though

MJ
Suspension self-bondage. Quite dangerous I would say, look at the upper body rope - it's about to slide up.

uGZef_S225_
Ah yes - This one I have seen before

I believe it's from 'Bettyroped' aka 'J&B2' (on F###kr) - a couple who post some superb encasement bondage (of her) and occasional self bondage (of him).

The imagery is higly erotic, but I agree that the ropework is very suspect and that chest rope is scary! Imagine if it had slipped; up around the neck in an instant... Scare3

Also, if I'm being a bit critical, the bondage was too easy to escape from and didn't have the true element of helplessness I like. Mind you, if he'd dropped the hoist control.... EEEEKKK!

MJ
God I want to try that water bondage so bad 😟

Time to dip into my fantasy world again.
Selfbondage in heavy clothes:

xtube - 41oRH_G633_

Yellow swimsuit and suspension:

xtube - fGlGG-S816-