Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

meise
Sexy Men Mesh See Through U Convex Pouch Boxers COCK Ring Breathable Solid Underwear Wear Sheer Underpants Gay Wear F11
$6.63-36%

ultra shimmery tights
New Arrival Sexy Female Women Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Body Stocking Pantyhose Lingerie Bodysuit
$8.32-21%

beeger
BEEGER The Stainless Steel Twist dildo, The Chrome Crescent Dildo Clitoris Stimulator Stainless Steel G Spot Anal Plug
$141.50

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Children Shiny Tank Leotards for Girls Dance Classes Spandex Nylon Sleeveless Black Ballet Leotard Performance Costumes
$19.34-44%

nose hook bondage
Bdsm Bondage Harness Strap with Slave Metal Nose Hook Open Mouth Gag for Fetish Fantasy Adult Erotic Products 18+ Years Old
$10.58-50%

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

Bitysie
Bitysie 2021 T-Shaped One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Fabric
$277.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self mummification + warning
I want a machine like that though.
Who wouldn't? But still... How to get out?
Just stand up like she did.
(26 Feb 2020, 22:40 )JackWong25 Wrote: Just stand up like she did.
The first video 😊
(26 Feb 2020, 23:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Feb 2020, 22:40 )JackWong25 Wrote: Just stand up like she did.
The first video 😊
In that case........ magic. I enjoy how all of us are adding our kinky touches to it like asking why there was no gag or vibrator. Opportunity wasted.
(26 Feb 2020, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Who wouldn't? But still... How to get out?
I imagine if you were to wiggle around enough it would slowly stretch the shrink wrap enough to start clawing at it with your nails and slowly work your way out. It would be a challenge mind!
And sweating makes it easier. BTW, the arms should be behind her back.
(26 Feb 2020, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Who wouldn't? But still... How to get out?

I thought about that and came up with a solution though I suspect the young lady in the video has to rely on someone else to cut her out.

If I had that machine, I would add a stepper motor and a 6ft. lead screw to the underside of the bench that she's laying on.  The lead screw would move a small razor blade when activated that would cut the plastic wrap and return to it's home position.  Considering what they've built, this addition would actually be quite simple to add to their existing system.