Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Women Sexy Tights Latex Stocking Patent Leather Long Thigh High Stay Up Lace Floral Sexy Stockings Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery
$4.30

bondage lock
2023 HT-V5 Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage ; 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Penis Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys For Man Gay
$62.99

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Shiny Joggers Women's Yoga Pants High Waist Jogging Quality Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof Leggings
$79.85-52%

sexy
CLEVER-MENMODE Sexy Lingerie Men's Harness Chest Bodysuit Hollow Out Bondage Elastic Penis Ring Hole Erotic Costume
$7.25-4%

msemis
Womens Belly Dance Costume Fashion Tank Crop Tops Shiny Sequin Sleeveless Vest Festival Rave Party Club Stage Performance Wear
$13.60-38%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-13%

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$301.29-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage ideas please
Hi I am looking for some ideas to preform self bondage at home while no one is at home for a few hours.

The items I have are:

Ball gag
Rope quite a bit 
collar with hoop and leash
Nipple clamps 
4 Leather cuffs for legs and for wrist 
Vibrator
Blindfold 
Saran Wrap for body 
Tape 
Small Pad locks 

For my kinks I like:
bondage obviously 
Breath play 
holding urine kink
Cross dressing
Pain not an extreme amount 
Willing to try ass play if someone can give me good idea

I’ll let you know how your ideas went
Nice collection! I would not use it all at the same time though. For me, as bondage method saran wrap and tape go together well, while they should not be mixed with cuffs or rope.

You could try to tie off your collar with ice, so you cannot get to the keys of your cuffs. Since you said, you have a couple of hours, you should test the melting time of ice first though. As I read on the internet, ice can melt prettly slowly sometimes (but that is a typical part of a caught-in-the-act-story, so it might not be so unpredictable after all). In this case, I would not use a blindfold and I would not make the leash too short, for safety reasons. And for the same reason, don't make it too tight. If you can't remove it, it is tight enough.

If using an ice timer, I would not rely on rope bondage. It is a while ago that I had to resort to scissors, so a timer for pure rope bondage is kind of useless for me. Since I like rope bondage a lot, I would probably tie myself up with rope except for the hands, which would be secured with the leather cuffs and a lock.

Since you mentioned ass play, I have an idea: Mount the vibrator onto a plate, perhaps 30x30 cm (1x1') large and turn it on while you still can, then put it on the floor. Once tied up, try to sit on it. This should keep you busy for a while 😁
For me, simple is more effective. Ankles with a small ring device, yes, I still the ring device over ratchets, an above the knee tie, a toy tie for between the legs and a good chest tie.
And like Strappado, a pair of leather wrist cuffs.
But instead of a lock, I used the loop end of the ring device to bring the leather cuffs together. Then pull for a nice hog tie.

Contributors: nate101 (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)