Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Natural Latex Men Shoulder Zips Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit with Side Strips Handmade Jumpsuit Clothing S-LCM176
$151.01-22%

stainless steel cock
FRRK Cobra Curve Cock Cage Lock for Male Stainless Steel Chastity Device with Penis Rings BDSM Sex Shop Adult Toys Supplies
$49.77-23%

manyjoy
Faux Leather Female Chastity Belt Underwear Restraint Bondage Chastity Pant Thong Flirting Adult Game Sex Toy for Women
$5.30-50%

corset
Sapubonva Underbust Corset Vest Waist Cincher Vest Cowboy Blue Corsets and Bustiers Top Sexy Women's Plus Size Cowboy Blue
$29.03-53%

latex catsuit
Mens Shiny Latex Catsuit Leotard Jumpsuit Slim Fit Long Sleeve Zipper Boxer Bodysuit Leotard Clubwear Pole Dance Rave Costume
$152.81

gaff panties
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-32%

hentai
25cm Hentai Animester Little Demon Lilith Sexy Anime Girl Figure Insight Yulis Action Figure Collectible Model Doll Toys
$134.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage, fetish and children. How and when did it begin?
So, something coincidental happened to me today, and I knew I just had to share it.

I haven't seen this picture in 10 years, and I finally found it again, because it was very important. Now 10 years ago when I was only 13 I didn't know what bondage was. I had only had hints when I was young that it was something I was into. Any time someone on one of my childhood programs got captured or tied it always hit me in an odd way but I never really figured it out until I saw this picture.

Here's the link:
http://b7.us.imgsrc.ru/i/immaster2u/4/26603364HLK.jpg

Now when I found this picture I don't remember what I was looking for, but it was probably anime related. But when I found this I was struck. I had only just begun to look at the female body in a sexual way, but this was different.

I must have looked at this picture for hours taking it all in, and even though I was a boy, I decided to try the self bondage shown in the picture, and it ended up being my first act of self bondage, and I loved it. Ever since then I've been addicted to it. After that day I never saw the picture again for some reason, and I wasn't smart enough to save it to my computer, but it was also my mom's so it's probably good that I didn't.

So it excited me today when I found it perusing the internet, because it was an important picture in a world that I'm just now starting to reach out to.

Anyone else remember their first time?
(31 Jan 2012, 07:14 )systemisdownz10 Wrote: I haven't seen this picture in 10 years, and I finally found it again

It was here for ages: http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/karada2.php ;-D

Check the Basics for more: http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php
(31 Jan 2012, 15:49 )Like Ra Wrote: It was here for ages: http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/karada2.php ;-D

Funny thing is I didn't even find it hear XD

Actually the one that I saw a long time ago had no color except the rope was yellow
One of the most intensive fetish images I have seen on the internet was a woman in a rubber-like single glove, that was attached directly to a tight hood. At that time, bondage scared me in a fantastic way, and this image was the scariest ever. I have seen much harder bondage and garments later on, but none had the same strong effect on me.

But my very first time was when I must have been around 10 or even younger. It was an article in a childrens magazine, about a girl, who dived into a pool of water with hands and legs bound, and only surfaced after freeing herself. I kept this magazine for a while, and whenever I was reading it, I felt, that I did this myself. This idea was so exciting, it might have been one of the seeds for my liking to be bound.
(14 Feb 2012, 23:23 )Strappado Wrote: But my very first time was when I must have been around 10 or even younger. It was an article in a childrens magazine, about a girl, who dived into a pool of water with hands and legs bound, and only surfaced after freeing herself. I kept this magazine for a while, and whenever I was reading it, I felt, that I did this myself. This idea was so exciting, it might have been one of the seeds for my liking to be bound.

Before I knew what the word bondage even mean, I had hints throughout my childhood. I remember when I was maybe 9 or 10 I watched an episode of "Hey Arnold!" where Arnold was tied to a tether ball poll. I may have gotten hard, but don't remember, but it definitely hit me in a weird pleasure spot and I couldn't figure out why. The act of being tied against his will maybe? Another cartoon called "Rocket Power" had a similar effect when I saw a wetsuit for the first time XD
Since the posts are related I merged two threads
Ra.. being yourself a parent have to share this one with you as the boot was on the other foot (so to speak).

Was talking to my eldest daughter last night and the subject moved to her high heels/boots … and I half jokingly mentioned I must try her boots out one day… Her response was “Your welcome Dad, but I don’t want to hear all about it and please leave the stuff the way you found it”.

Made me stop and think what fantastic advice (good toy box policy) … in one sentence she had acknowledged, drawn boundaries and placed responsibility / trust for actions. Sometime I wonder which of us is the parent!

I think my daughter would say:"I would like to have a look at you in those shoes/boots" 😁
When I was a kid : Fetish night dreams and auto-fellatio
(08 Mar 2011, 11:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Both the "favourite deep throat dildo" and the egg-shaped vibrator "magically" reappear in our "toolbox". Can't find the small 12cm long rubber cock, though.

I bought a new small 12cm rubber cock-shaped dildo, but it also disappeared. Guess where? I have three options:

o- return at least one back
o- switch to bigger ones (they are a big too big for gagging, the small ones were ideal)
o- keep buying...