Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel cock
Magnetic Lock Metal Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretcher Testis Weight Cock Ring Penis Restraint Stainless Steel Sex Toys for Men
$91.62

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Spring Autumn Crystal Sequined Bowknot Silver Women Pumps Low High Heels PVC Transparent Sandals Party Wedding Prom Shoe
$53.02-50%

anal
500ml Semen Lubricant For Anal Lubrication Man Simulate Sex Lube Water Base Oil Super Viscous Vaginal Massage Women Gay Adult 18
$9.55

zippidy
Red Feather Pearls Crystals Chains Silver Rhinestones Dress Film Festival Celebrate Sexy Birthday Costume Outfit hongcheng
$113.74-20%

drozeno
DROZENO Thin midriff short sleeved top for women Silky tights Solid color T-shirt
$325.36-32%

chastity 2021
2021 New Snake V7.0 3D EVO Cage Mamba Male Chastity Device Double-Arc Cuff Penis Ring Cobra Cock Belt Adult Sex Toys
$35.09-20%

roanyer
Roanyer Shemale Fake Vagina Pant with Silicone Penetrable Artificial False Buttock Latex Underwear Crossdresser Drag Queen Trans
$319.44-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage, fetish and children. How and when did it begin?
And another very related true story:

s1300 Wrote:Once at age 15 I was reading books like Diabolik, Jaculla and the likes. My dad and mom knew this. What they did not know was the fact that I made myself a set of cuffs from aluminium tubing and copper wire.
I shared my bedroom with my elder brother then.Hence the books. He is 4 years older than me.
That night I was in bondage in my homemade cuffs and reading one of those books as I heard someone climbing the stairs. My bedroom door didn't lock and the cuffs wouldn't come off quick enough. So my only defence was make sure the cuffs would not show from under the blankets!
Sooner than I liked my dad was standing in the room asking if everything was all right.
I told him yes silently hoping he would leave it with that.
He didn't.
He stepped closer and told me he asked because he and my mom were worried something was amiss since I went to bed early these last days.

As he sat down on the side of my bed he must have seen either the cuffs I was wearing or at least the awkward hold of the pocket book. Two hands close together.

I assured him nothing was wrong and but just wanted to read out the book. After I would be down again longer.
He looked at my hands and smiled. A smile he had when he recognized something or new what was going on.

Then he rose and said:"That's okay son we will see more of you after you got the book out then. And a... be careful with what ever you are doing? It can hurt you if you are not careful you know."

"Yes dad. I will.Dad?"
"Yes?"
"Thanks."
"You're welcome son."
Then he went with his smile bigger than before!

I new he new! I also new he would not make a point out of it!
He never encouraged me. But he never judged me either for it.
My dad was a wise man.
I guess i would start the conversation with "I know about your SB/CD activities.."
And go on from that.

Sure there are always things you must say to warn them, and some thing could be forbidden, but i don`t think you can forbid completely.

But i don`t have kids yet, so hope i don`t have to thnk about this the next couple of years.

I really wouldn`t know what to think or say..
Ziaix Wrote:Mostly in my late teens, after discovering the internet and what it was about.

sailbottom Wrote:By age 5 or 6 I was pretending to be encased in an all-body cast. Used belts and wriggling in and out by 10. All before puberty of course.
From http://www.ayus-zentai.com :

curse154 Wrote:I recently washed my zentai but I couldn't hang out to dry without anyone knowing so I rolled it up in a towel, shove it into my wardrobe and hope I can bring it out the next day.

But just now my parents were looking for that towel. They looked into my wardrobe and found it. When unrolled, they found my zentai inside. They then brought to me and asked if it was mine. I reluctantly admitted, that was one of my most embarrassing moment ever. Because it has a penis sheath, they said I'm a perv...WTF. Now trying to recover from that trauma...

Izzy Wrote:Well, having had a similar experience (albeit without a penis sheath on the suit), I can say that they're your parents, and it surely came as a shock to them. No doubt, one of those things they wish they hadn't discovered. But unless they keep bringing it up over and over again, you can probably get along okay ignoring the elephant in the room. And before long, it won't even be an issue. They'll probably forget long before you will.

OoRaH_Zentai Wrote:I went to school and came back to find my mum had found my zentai and decided to unfurl it on my bed. Sad face

NakuRachaelNia Wrote:So my dad finally added me as a friend on Facebook. I didn't think anything of it, but then I realized I had my zentai as my profile picture. DX Luckily, he didn't say anything about it. So, I don't think he cares. Or really understands.

Lycraboy13 Wrote:You're not alone..

I just got caught last night.. Yesterday morning, I took some new pics and videos of my Spiderman and Tiger zentai with a penis sheath.. But never got a chance to upload them onto my laptop because I had to go to college.

So 8pm last night, my mum went to my room for my camera because her camera was broke. She never asked me and well, she saw everything.. On the plus side, she didn't know how to play the videos and thought they were pics.. But anyway, she came up to me asking loads of questions which I just couldn't explain.. She said "This isn't normal.., you must be sick in the head, I'm getting you a therapist. You better cop on and stop acting like a freak and get rid of those things! I'm worried sick now.. " Which led to some tears.. She told my dad anyway and he didn't make too much of a big deal about it and was pretty cool as always. But I feel kinda ashamed.. My mum took it pretty hard.. And I haven't talked to her since.. Feel extremely embarressed and upset. (There was more but I think I'd rather leave it out..) So yeah..

dave_beech Wrote:Washed a leotard and left it wrapped in a towel - forgot about it the next morning and my mum found it whilst looking for stuff to wash. She ran it through the machine, dried it, put it in my drawer... told me about it. Then forgot about it. Smart lady, my mum.

zentai09 Wrote:Glad to know things seem to be getting better. The one thing you have to keep in mind is that your parents are concerned about you and your well being. Sometimes parents overreact and sometimes they even regret their actions later. Just keep a good open relationship (at least as much as possible) and be willing to work things out. Happy Zentaiing.

Remember Trevor Brown's art some of you complained about (see here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/trevor-brown )

Now read that:

LightningBug Wrote:I've also been practicing (and sleeping in) self bondage since I was a little kid. Jump ropes and bathrobe belts were my first restraints. 😁

It started when I was watching cartoons as a wee lass. Somebody always got captured by the baddies and tied up, and all I could think was "I bet that feels awesome! I want to try it!" I finally did try it when I was 5 or 6. (I say "finally" because I'd been wanting to try it ever since I was old enough to watch cartoons at all, but was worried it was hella weird and I didn't want to get caught). I waited until I was in bed, then tied my ankles together with a jump rope and slipped my arms inside the belt of the bathrobe I was wearing. It was absolute bliss, just completely relaxing, and I was astounded at how quickly and easily I fell asleep. I had a massively overactive mind as a kid, and more energy than I knew what to do with, so normally it took me over an hour to get to sleep at night because my body was brimming with energy and my mind was whirring a million miles a minute. For some reason, being physically restrained - even if I can easily get out by myself - shuts a lot of that down and just lets me relax.

I'm 29 now and not a whole lot has changed. I have some nice soft leather cuffs now that are definitely more comfortable than jump ropes, but I still sleep in restraints almost every night.

FWIW, bondage for me isn't inherently sexual, and unless there's a blatantly sexual context present, it's purely a relaxation and comfort thing. I think the first time I tried bondage in a sexual context was my late teens. I totally loved that too, but in a completely different way than I enjoy bondage as its own ends.
i kind of need help explaining my kink to my parents i am 19 years old...
check out my website at [url=http://alinssite.info]Alins Site[/url]
(08 Jun 2011, 00:02 )Strapples Wrote: i kind of need help explaining my kink to my parents i am 19 years old...

From what you told me you have very understanding parents. And you have aeady said a lot by your photos and comments.

Actually, there is nothing bad in having some preferences. Again, we agreed on the "smell, look, sound and feel" of latex and PVC. Some prefer mohair, some wool, some nylon.

You have aeady got PVC and neoprene suits. Nothing overly kinky here. But to be honest, I do not know how to make one step further towards sleeping bags. I can't even imagine speaking about that with my parents. But I have no issues discussing with my kids or with anybody else.
I started experimenting when I was his age, although I was always to scared to do anything too deep, but I also turned out quite normal. As for your son, he is in mid puberty, and is at the time in his life where he explores himself in that way, to see what he likes, like we all did. Nothing to worry about. I think it would be best to let him explore on his own, but give him safety hints.
(08 Jun 2011, 00:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Jun 2011, 00:02 )Strapples Wrote: i kind of need help explaining my kink to my parents i am 19 years old...

From what you told me you have very understanding parents. And you have aeady said a lot by your photos and comments.

Actually, there is nothing bad in having some preferences. Again, we agreed on the "smell, look, sound and feel" of latex and PVC. Some prefer mohair, some wool, some nylon.

You have aeady got PVC and neoprene suits. Nothing overly kinky here. But to be honest, I do not know how to make one step further towards sleeping bags. I can't even imagine speaking about that with my parents. But I have no issues discussing with my kids or with anybody else.

latex catsuit-check

PVC shorts (clear)-ordered

two leather pants-ordered

bodybag-pending order and pending me talking to them
check out my website at [url=http://alinssite.info]Alins Site[/url]
(25 Jan 2012, 00:41 )Strapples Wrote: bodybag-pending order and pending me talking to them
Hang on, hang on... Did you order the bodybag? Or going to order it? It's very expensive, from what I remember.

(25 Jan 2012, 00:41 )Strapples Wrote: two leather pants-ordered
Can't call leather pants "kinky". Normal clothes.

(25 Jan 2012, 00:41 )Strapples Wrote: PVC shorts (clear)-ordered
transparent PVC shorts is another story. My childhood dream is an absolutely transparent plastic/PVC/polyethylene skin tight one-piece swimsuit.

(25 Jan 2012, 00:41 )Strapples Wrote: latex catsuit-check

Nice!