Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody High Waist Sexy PU Leather Pants Women Fashion Streetwear Vintage Aesthetics Brown Leather Casual Pants
$48.39-2%

drozeno
DROZENO Swimming trunks Stretch tight silky gloss women's swimming briefs for low-rise briefs inside and outside
$56.74-63%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B17) Handmade Custom Full Head Mask with Backshell Crossdressing Silicone Anime Mash Kyrielight Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

rubber cosplay
Orangutan Plush Head Cover Animal Mask Full Face Cosplay Gorilla Monkey Activity Performance Clothes Halloween Costume for Men
$15.35-5%

transparent panties
Seamless Sexy Thongs Women Mini Micro Bikini G Strings Tanga Low Rise Transparent Sheer Panties T Back Erotic Lingerie Underwear
$6.04-4%

bondage leotard
Mens Sexy Oil Shiny Halter Neck Bodysuit Body Chest Harness Jumpsuits Underwear High Elastic Hollow Bondage Leotard
$107.25-40%

prostate stimulation
Wireless Remote Control Anal Plug Vibrators for Men Prostate Stimulator Male Telescopic Vibrator Massager Butt Plug Sex Toys
$17.75-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage, fetish and children. How and when did it begin?
(04 Jan 2009, 02:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Dec 2008, 18:36 )bondagefreak.dea Wrote: as a quick note I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's been doing SB from a young age. Yet again my mom has always been fully aware of my interests and allows me privacy.
How did she notice?

she's told me that I'm been tying knots since I was young.lol and when I learned more about bdsm I told her bluntly.Yet again I'm a very blunt person.I explained that I was really careful and she just said not to tie things around my neck...

also I try to keep her informed...like she knows I go to the bound forum and I've told her about some of the people I meet there.Therefore she has no reason to be suspicious or anything.
Now I really wonder what my parents knew... Actually, I never talked to them about these things. My private life was (is) my private life.
You may not know what your kids were doing when you're not at home. This is what I found in one of the forums:

Quote:I was about 13 and one of my older sisters was 16. I came home and it appeared no one was home. I thought I heard something but just figured it was the cat running around. I sat down and turned on the TV and then I heard my sister yelling asking if I was Cathy, my then 17 year old sister. I yelled back that it was Alisha. She asked me to come to her room quick. When I got there I found, leags spread and bound to the bed posts and her hands handcuffed together at the head of the bed and a vibrator running in her pussy. Seems she had self bound herself and had dropped the key when she had an orgasm. She had been like that for about an hour from what she said. Being the cruel little bitch that I could be I made her explain everything to me. Seems her and Cathy were really into bondage, they would sometimes tie each other but really liked to self bound, this was the first time she had got herself where she couldn't get out of the bondage. If i had been a little more on the ball I would have taken pics and made a slave out of her, but I just let her free. Could kick myself now, she would have been fun to play with.
As I said before, you never know. Here's a story for you.

A couple of days ago in the bathroom I found a small egg-shaped vibrator with a remote control. "Is it yours?", I asked my wife. "No", she answered. We looked at each other and giggled. I hid it from our son and put it back on the same place before our daughter was going to the bathroom. When she got out - the vibrator disappeared.

At the first sight the vibrator looked like the one I bough years and years ago. In this case she might have checked the inside of our secret toy box. Did she buy it? Dunno, but I doubt it.

The resume? Mmmm... I did not figure out yet how to innocently tell her where I keep AA-size accu's. Buying batteries is wasting money. Also, I hope she knows about proper hygiene and that the vibrator is not water-proof.
Just a bit on the subject:
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5149
(13 Mar 2009, 19:56 )Like Ra Wrote: As I said before, you never know.

You said it.

I have been interested in bondage as long as I can remember. Definitely earlier than 12 years old. I did not pick the habit from media or from friends ― I didn't have many friends and nothing sex-related was ever discussed at home. In fact I must have been older than 20 years when I found out that "bondage" is a concept practiced for pleasure by some other people too.
But for a reason or another, things such as inserting both legs into a single leg of pants, or wearing a sleeping bag such that my body excluding the head is inside while the bag is closed with a belt on my neck, always excited me in a way I could not explain. And I was imaginative, and kept discovering new ways of bringing this pleasure.
I don't think my parents ever figured out what's the reason behind the unrestful noises of movement that came from my bedroom. I never gagged myself, so I could just shout back through the door saying that okay okay I'll be quiet.

I think though, that it is a psychological condition that arises from lack of physical contact as a child. Never having been hugged, sort of stuff.
An unmet need makes one sick... and a met need heals. Loving physical contact (in a healthy way) is one of the basic needs every human being has.
I don't have children, but if I had and I discovered that one of them was into self-bondage, I would have a confidential chat with him and explain the risks and ask him to call me for help when ever needed.

There is another quite important aspect to self-bondage and other solo-fetishes: I thought for a long time that I was sick, pervert or whatever. In the meantime, I understood that it is just one special aspect of human culture, which makes it sort of natural for humans. If I knew a close relative or friend who has such trouble, I would try to help. Risky self-bondage can lead to a horrible death, but these thoughts can lead to a horrible life.

As a conclusion I would say, never let a child get away unnoticed with self-bondage or other risky actions. If I would find an unknown child in self-bondage, I would certainly talk to him and after that I would have the horrible task to decide wether or not to talk to his parents, having no clue how they would react. As a matter of fact, Europeans might or might not be less strict about sexual activities or games than Americans. But when it comes to fetish, I doubt that average parents know enough about it to deal with it. In the best case they would probably call a psychologist.
Again about kids and bondage: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=223
Another related post. Breath control art, plastic bags or thin transparent film. Part V
Kids, self-bondage and asphyxia: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5458
If you've seen my intro, you'll be aware that I am heavily into nurses and in particular aprons, but how did it all begin for me? Here's what happened.

As a young and impressionable lad, I was quite naive about the ways of sex and didn't have much experience at all. I was always keen to find out about the fairer sex but they seemed to be far more interested in the older boys and my learning curve was quite a steep one.

Inexplicably (even now) I was immensely turned on by seeing young girls in traditional (English) nursing uniforms and back in my day, that uniform was still quite involved, comprising of dress uniform, stiffly starched apron, coloured belt, sleeve bans/ruffles, nursing cap and stockings. Seriously, what's not to like about that?

Anyway, I took to spending a lot of the time drinking in the local pub closest to our hospital in the hope of seeing some of these delightful creatures taking time out for a beer while still in uniform and before long, I was a familiar face and getting invites to all the nurse parties.

Yes, their dos are as wild as rumour has and eventually, I managed to get lucky with a beautiful Irish student nurse (older by a few years) who was not only drop dead gorgeous with a sexy accent, but she was also a load of fun.

After many weeks of "going out" we had one memorable night in the pub where we both drank far too much and she took me back to her flat. After much pawing and snogging, we both sensed today was the night and as she pulled off my clothes and started to take off her horny uniform, I asked her to keep it on.

She laughed at this and asked me if I had a boring nurse fetish, to which I sheepishly replied I had. She seemed to sense I was quite serious about this and without hesitation walked up to her wardrobe and pulled out another uniform, handing it to me and telling me to put it on and prove I was serious.

It was on in a flash and the effect was considerable, but rather than continue our sexual intentions, my g/f insisted on my putting on the whole uniform- including an apron, tights and hat. She helped me into the ensemble and admitted to being rather turned on herself- I on the other hand was dribbling like a faulty tap and as she went to pull on a condom over my overly friendly little feller.

It took just one touch of her dainty little hand before I embarrassed myself and made a huge (and instant) mess of my apron, to which she got rather cross as it was the last clean one she had and needed it for work the next day.

She went into the kitchen and returned with two bibbed PVC aprons, first putting a pretty floral pinny over her uniform and then tying me quite firmly into a similar glossy and shiny apron.

"if that is the reaction I can expect when we dress you up, we will need to make sure we keep certain things clean" she grinned.

I was obviously quite shy about being dressed like this, but couldn't deny the awesome feeling within and happily agreed. It was the start of the wonderful relationship that has to this day, nearly some thirty years on, that has left its mark.

I now wear an apron or two almost daily when at home and couldn't imagine life without.

Anyone else want to tell us about their awakening and what/how/who it all began?
Wearing a PVC apron will catch all the dribbles and keep your uniform clean.  Plastic panties help too...