Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Rabbit Ears Anime Ears Bondage Mask Princess Rabbit Headband Christmas Gift
$2.75

bondage restraints
Adult Erotic Games BDSM Bondage Restraints Collar Furniture Sex Toys For Women Couples Slave Neck Handcuffs Fetish Sex Shop
$2.29

bondage
Halloween Mask Sexy PU Leather Half Face Bondage Cage Masks Punk Party Game Cosplay Mask Fetish New And Unique Accessories Woman
$3.80-3%

1d oil stockings
Retro Cuban Heel Back Line Stockings 1D Oil Shiny Thigh High Medias Women Sexy Thin Transparent Stockings For Garter Belt
$7.24-50%

otouch
Otouch Airturn 3 Vagina Masturbator for Men Vacuum Sucking Vibrator Machine Blowjob Pussy Masturbation Cup Oral Sex Toys Sexshop
$630.81-5%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Thong G-string Lingerie Hipster Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53-7%

qiui
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Penile Cage Male Chastity Belt APP Remote Control Cock Ring Chastity Device Sex Toys For Men Gay
$259.27-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage Gaming
For distraction, I often play computer card games. There is one in particular, which is interesting for a special purpose, because every round has a 30% win chance only (guessed average). The game I am using, is "Pyramid" by microsoft, but it could be any other game with a fairly short duration of one round. Combined with my fetishes, it goes like this:

I select a few devices, rope and clothing, whatever seems right at the very moment, put it behind me and start the game.
Whenever I fail a round (70% chance, as said), I have to put on one of the things, that I have selected. A round takes about one minute.
This goes on, until I am unable to play (of course, I make sure, I can wear everything).
Then I take a break and enjoy my situation. I am not allowed to change anything that was added during the game, except to make it more severe, or add something else.
During the break, I might come, I don't have to, and often, I don't want to, because of the next part.
Now I remove, what has stopped me to play and start playing again, except, whenever I have finished a round successfully (30% chance), I am allowed to take off one item.

The whole process takes about half an hour, depending on the break and it gets me up and down quite a bit. Sometimes I get lost during the break or even earlier, sometimes, I repeat the game once or even twice. It is a bit odd to do the third part, when I have come during the break. All in all, it is an interesting mix of self-discipline, anticipation and arousal. I have noticed, that it is getting harder to play well, once I am aroused, making the odds to win even worse. When I am aware of that, I often try to reconciliate, in order to expand the duration of the game. Of course, I want to use all the stuff, that I have prepared but the game adds structure: When I have lost, I HAVE to put on something right away, and when I have won, I CAN'T. And, nevertheless, I am trying to play the best I can.

I should mention, that I don't use any timers or real secure bondage. Timing, except for the break, is done by the game, I have to follow that. Secure and timed for the last step before the break would be ok, just, not my cup of tea.

Perhaps, this game is based on a very old habit, I had started, when I was a child: I used to "punish" myself, for example with handcuffs, having to wear a hood or perhaps other things (can't quite remember) - things, that I liked to do, but needed an excuse for. A while ago, I remembered that, and started punishing myself again. Eventually, i came up with this game.

I wonder, what you others think of this. Give it a try, write comments (even without having tried), etc.

PS: My first idea was to add one item whenever I lose and remove one, whenever I win, but I like the other rule more for the moment, mostly, because I would never win often enough to get "normal" again.
I like the idea. I think I used to play a similar game myself, but I cannot remember the specifics. Which game it was I'm not sure now. But like yourself, if I failed to win, then I added an item of bondage, if I won, then sometimes I'd remove the last bondage item just to extend the game but never managed to fully release myself, always ended up being fully bound, gagged and sat there waiting for boredom to set in enough to call it a day.
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
Such a thought had crossed my mind before. Only issue I'd run in to is that most of the games I play are online and teammates on voice chat might wonder things the second a gag became involved. 😋
(21 Oct 2019, 22:44 )Strappado Wrote: things, that I liked to do, but needed an excuse for.
Yes! This! Exactly! This is what all the BDSM, femdom and hypno meme is about!

Contributors: Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (1) , PetraJane (1) , Strappado (1)