Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
Colorful Printing Shiny Rhinestone Transparent Long Dress Women Birthday Evening Party Celebrate Mesh Dress Singer Model Costume
$116.16-44%

zlatameer
Popular Latex Hood Rubber Full Cover Mask Handmade Headpiece S-LM306
$28.56-28%

crossdress fetish latex
High Elastic Pink Flesh Crossdress Fetish Over Knee Silicone Rubber Socks Cosplay Lolita Leggings Thigh High Long Stocking
$60.49-20%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

latex rubber fashion
Men Plus Size 46,47,48 Dropshipping Fashion Men Shoes Genuine Leather Outdoor Men's Casual Shoes Men's Business Leather Shoes
$42.35-48%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage Corset suspension
Found this art on deviantart and was wondering if anyone knows what device the corset lacings are on, is that a thing?

https://www.deviantart.com/taszjekt/art/...-123057238

corset_art-01_self-tightening.jpg   
Uploaded the picture - not everybody is on DA.

Here's the continuation:

corset_art-02_self-tightening.jpg   
Seems simple enough.
It’s a corset body shaper.
It has two set of laces. The first set looks to be a standard corset lacing and the other set seems to tighten the crouch peace.
Extend the laces to a rope through a pulley. The pulley is the connected to a weight that tightens all laces cinching all laces nice and tight.
This keeps the waist held in and both plugs in place.

At lease, that’s what I see.
Of course I didn’t read the story.
Just looked at the picture
First image, "I can feel my ribs cracking". What even, if I had a skull emoji this is where I would put it. 

Deleted earlier section due to inaccuracies. The author of this evidently knows about corsets killing people however I belive more accurate information shows that very very few people ever died by corset, mostly it was caused by the long term organ deformation when young women wore corsets throughout puberty and the internal organs were forced put of the chest cavity due to lack of room,. The lungs and heart however could not escape which caused problems with poor breathing and early death.

The bigger question is whether you can actually break ribs with this corset and the answer is a hard no. If a person of that weight sat on your ribs they could have a decent chance at breaking something and causing a lot of pain regardless, however this corset has a crotch attachment and covers a lot of area, the weight of a person distributed that way can easily be distributed, case in point being lying on the side of a hammock with your arms and legs outside. The shock load of falling one meter and then having to support yourself would be kinda painful though, I wouldn't expect broken bones but I would expect it to knock the wind out of you and cause massive amounts of soreness. 

Also to nail this topic dead I have had someone lie down directly on top of me with nearly equal weight while I was chest side down, if my chest could support myself and one other persons chest with only minor difficulty it shouldn't be difficult for her to be suspended this way. 

Still, would I attempt this exact scenario? No, for starters it is risky and it isn't even that restrictive, plus standing on top of two stacked chairs is very very risky.

And as for dying due to unable to breath it would take approximately 2300 N of force (static load) to break through your spines and fatally impact lung function, unless you weight 235 kilograms it is shockingly difficult to kill yourself that way.  Ps I ran the math, you wouldn't be able to get close to breaking your spines even with the shock force of falling 2 meters.
(19 Jul 2022, 00:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Uploaded the picture - not everybody is on DA.

Here's the continuation:

Oh shoot, yea thats right. Sorry about that.
(19 Jul 2022, 03:19 )Tinker D Wrote: Seems simple enough.
It’s a corset body shaper.
It has two set of laces. The first set looks to be a standard corset lacing and the other set seems to tighten the crouch peace.
Extend the laces to a rope through a pulley. The pulley is the connected to a weight that tightens all laces cinching all laces nice and tight.
This keeps the waist held in and both plugs in place.

At lease, that’s what I see.

Ah, yea i see that.
The red and gold looking thing attached to the corset, is that something that would be possible to make? More so i guess implications for other SB scenes that would use lacing.
Yes, it looks easy to make. The main part looks to keep the laces horizontal so that pulling the laces upward will pull the tighter.
As for the extra two pulleys on eather side, I really don’t see the need for them.
Could be wrong.

Contributors: Kizan (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (3)