Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage photos
Hi

Here's a great Link to a site that has (or had :? ) a great selection of Self-bondage photos

http://shirt.gag.sblog.cz/*_roubikova_party_*/

The problem is that I can only see a small number of what used to be there - not sure if the problem is my end (tried Mozilla as well as the usual browsers) Sad

If you scroll down the page there is a great photo strip of the classic 'arm-leg tie' (from Bondage life?) plus other well know self-bondage sets.

Should anyone find out how to access the lost pictures - please share the sercret! Big Grin

Have fun

MJ
Unfortunately it's not possible to access the pictures, because the albums the picture were stored in do no exist anymore. Probably banned from the free photo hosting sites. Just like some of my pictures were banned from photobucket or aged out (not accessed within a certain period of time). But in my case I have almost all the pics stored locally and can upload them to either my site directly or to another hosting site.
Some teasing self bondage photos from the web:

13384754275_0de2c091d9_b.jpg thumbnail    - well hurry up and get that gag in girl!

tumblr_n0vmcb1ng41rjl3bgo1_500.jpg thumbnail    - one click away from helplessness Big Grin

tumblr_m8wm5qk0un1rael3ao1_500.jpg thumbnail    - doing it by the book!

enjoy

MJ
It had to be done by someone - a self-bondage 'Selfie' Big Grin

tumblr_n61gqhHBKr1re5z1ko1_500.jpg thumbnail   

...and pretty damn impressive one at that! Heart

MJ
Yes, yes it is. Very impressive indeed.
This guy is awesome - check out his collection Selfbondage101 at Deviant Art

suspension_selfbondage_7_by_bem_de-d35wfpy.jpg thumbnail    suspension_selfbondage_8_by_bem_de-d35wfq3.jpg thumbnail    - love the suspended hogtie

Deviant Art is a good source - try a search for 'Selfbondage'

Enjoy

MJ
(30 Aug 2014, 13:56 )madjack Wrote: This guy is awesome - check out his collection Selfbondage101 at Deviant Art

- love the suspended hogtie

Deviant Art is a good source - try a search for 'Selfbondage'

Enjoy

MJ

THX MJ, for the heads-up on deviantart, it's been a long time sins i visited that site. Looks like times have change Big Grin
WARNING -WARNING -WARNING -WARNING -WARNING -WARNING

Stop DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME Stop

But.... I can't help but find this image very interesting

16163946075_a96c450591_o.jpg thumbnail   

I'm not 100% on this, but in my imagination she's bound herself in such a way that only when the water has filled the bottom drum will she be able to reach the key to her cuffs. However there is a catch, to reach the key she will have to work against the noose... move to the key and tighten the rope... what's a girl to do?

Stupid and very dangerous and never, ever, to be tried on your own - but strangely erotic

MJ
(30 Aug 2014, 13:56 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12231] - love the suspended hogtie
I wonder what the release was...
Picture seems a bit wrong to me. If you look at where the ropes are touching the skin, shouldn't the ropes be digging in a lot more?
Also, how long can he keep his head up?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage photos by Jangus jangus 20 8,728 16 Nov 2012, 22:58
Last Post: jangus

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.