Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo chair
Inflatable Sex Furniture With Vibrator Dildo Sofa Sex Chair Sex Toys For Women Masturbator G Spot Adults Games Soft Silicone
$91.96-60%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM9184)Quality Handmade Female/Girl Resin 3/4 Head Japanese Cartoon Character Cosplay Ellie Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$954.69-27%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks New Spandex Polyester Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh-High Stockings Women
$8.25-31%

leather pencil skirt
PU Leather Skirt up Zipper Bandage Bodycon Faux Leather 2021 Back Lace Womens Ladies Knee Length Wet Look Plus Size Black Style
$43.55-45%

masturbator
IPX7 Automatic Male Masturbator Thrusting Sucking Rotating Licking Vibration Stroker Adult Blowjob Pennis Pump Sex Toys For Men
$51.72

anime bdsm
Auto Suck Sexy Vibrators Sexo Oral Dildo For Man Homoual Sexy Toys Woman Double Penetration Silicone Butt Plug Enlargt Toys
$161.31

bondage lock
2023 HT-V5 Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage ; 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Penis Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys For Man Gay
$61.92

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self Bondage & Enemas
Hi to all,

I've experimented with enemas during SB sessions a couple of times with mixed results, and wondered if anyone has some tips or suggestions (in addition to the excellent work our host has provided!)?

My main questions are around:

What ingredients the enema could contain?

How long should the session last if using an enema?

How best to administer (plug/double balloon enema nozzle/??) the enema and can you keep the enema in afterwards - I worry a lot about leaks - as they may give the game away to non-players 😯ops:

Best positions for a bound enema - would love to try one standing, but is it safe?

...and finally....

How do you manage to stop the enema tube from kinking and blocking the flow - this often happens to me

Thanks in anticipation

J
madjack Wrote:Hi to all,

I've experimented with enemas during SB sessions a couple of times with mixed results, and wondered if anyone has some tips or suggestions (in addition to the excellent work our host has provided!)?

My main questions are around:

What ingredients the enema could contain?

Salt, your own urine (pure or diluted), herbs, soap. I think I will add a section dedicated to enemas.

madjack Wrote:How long should the session last if using an enema?

It depends on your abilities. Also, do not forget that bowls easily absorb water. That can lead to various consequences: from a strong urge to pee (not a bad thing) to a heart attack (a fatal thing). Always try before you are bound.

madjack Wrote:How best to administer (plug/brdx/??) the enema and can you keep the enema in afterwards - I worry a lot about leaks - as they may give the game away to non-players 😯ops:

According to my experience some leak is unavoidable. So, latex clothing and bed sheeting sound more reasonable than cotton, silk or fur 😊

Inflatable double balloon enema nozzles/plugs are the best plugs here.

madjack Wrote:Best positions for a bound enema - would love to try one standing, but is it safe?

I would not recommend a standing position. Especially while bound. The risk of falling down is too high. Also enema's will be unbearable. A small amount of water will be enough to cause heavy crumps.

madjack Wrote:...and finally....

How do you manage to stop the enema tube from kinking and blocking the flow - this often happens to me
Good question. I do like silicon, but it's too soft and tend to block the flow. PVC does not usually block the flow, but sometimes they pull the plugs out or painfully scratch you penis if used with pee condoms.
Good answers and thanks

Will avoid fur and silk at all costs 😁

Admit that personal limits for enema seem to change for each session. Sometimes I'm OK for a long('ish) time, whilst occasionally I'm straight into cramps and such.

Usual enema mix is plain water and a little soap - but interested in other options if the results differ (Own urine does sound so decadent! Wink )

Would love to see recipies that have really been tried - I've found some on the web, but not sure if they are appropriate to SB sessions or not. Either way I wouldn't want instant cramps in a long session :cry: - so will try out first before any binding

Silicon was my choice also - think I'll give PVC a go, but only where I don't want a kink to occur.

Cheers again for responding

Love to see more sessions and info - this is one of the best SB sites around please keep it going 😁

J
This is a good link to start with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enema
After long experience with SB and enemas, I stick to pure, bottled water. Otherwise, my gut stays irritated for days after the session. I agree with Ra, an inflatable brdx nozzle works best. If you're worried about leaks, try using Depends diapers.

For an intense session, try giving yourself a couple quarts, then inserting a plug. Tie your ankles and knees, then cuff your hands behind your back. Place the key in another part of the house before starting, and leave it in a place that will require that you stand to retrieve it.

For more of a challenge, try attaching something that weighs a couple of kilos to your balls with a short chain. You have to be careful as crawl/jerk through the house and that slows you down. But, you'll be fine until you stand to grab your key. If you stand quickly, then kneel to unlock your cuffs it's not bad. But you will be ready for relief!

As always, prepare carefully and test your systems before a full-on session.
Cheers to all - and thanks for the suggestions and tips.

Am planning for a good few sessions next month (see other entries in forum) and will be very keen to try out some of the ones here.

Will post the outcome (good or bad) and possibly some photos too (depends how brave I am 😯ops: and also if I can get the damn camera to work! :? )
Another link:

http://www.enema-foundation.org
doubleflash Wrote:For an intense session, try giving yourself a couple quarts, then inserting a plug. Tie your ankles and knees, then cuff your hands behind your back. Place the key in another part of the house before starting, and leave it in a place that will require that you stand to retrieve it.

Can i just ask what u mean by giving ur self a couple quarts???

sounds interesting....
Boundup Wrote:Can i just ask what u mean by giving ur self a couple quarts???
sounds interesting....

2 quarts = 1.8 liters

http://www.paulnoll.com/Oregon/Cooking/n...iters.html
http://www.metric-conversions.org/volume...ersion.htm
(19 Dec 2006, 02:23 )Like Ra Wrote: That can lead to various consequences: from a strong urge to pee (not a bad thing) to a heart attack (a fatal thing).

Why would a heart attack occur as a result of an enema?

Contributors: Boundup (1) , doubleflash (1) , Joyl27 (2) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (3)