Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Sexy Lace Panties Hollow Out Embroidery Underwear Heart Transparent Thongs G strings With Pearl Beadings Female Erotic Lingerie
$3.09-40%

latex pencil skirt
Women Wet Look PVC Latex Pencil Skirt Vinyl Zipper Adjustable Button Shiny Clubwear Bodycon Mini Skirt
$81.07-30%

meise
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Micro Mini Dress Sheer Bodystocking Sexy Tight Pencil Cute Bandage Dress Erotic Lingerie Gay Wear 27
$16.19-26%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone H Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Fake Boobs Body Suit Drag Queen Transgender Male to Female
$1111.99-47%

erotic
Fashion Lingerie Erotic G-string Open Crotch Panties Sexy Butterfly Sequins Underwear Crotchless Pearls String Embroidery Thong
$2.77-45%

ultrathin pantyhose
0D Ultrathin Invisible One Line Crotch Tights Women Sexy Transparent Underwear Elastic Nylon Pantyhose Foot Shaped Stockings
$4.79

wig hair
ALAN EATON Black Long Body Wavy Wig for Women Synthetic Natural Wave Wigs with Bangs Daily Party Fake Hair Heat Resistant Fiber
$32.25-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Self Bondage Checklist
(16 Jul 2017, 10:22 )Like Ra Wrote: And.. how are you going to get out?

FIgured I'd add any misadventures I'd heard of from partner bondage - which was the context of that.
Someone might to experiment with cast feet by himself... It is always good to know, what can go wrong with anything, that remotely gets close to self-bondage.
(18 Jul 2017, 22:20 )Strappado Wrote: Someone might to experiment with cast feet by himself... It is always good to know, what can go wrong with anything, that remotely gets close to self-bondage.

To throw in a bit of recent personal experience, I was playing around with fiberglass casting material (on my feet, as it happens).  I have a set of cast shears which have worked successfully in the past - it normally takes about 20 seconds to cut a cast off.  What I hadn't counted on in this instance was the tight quarters of the cast in conjunction with ankle bones close to the surface of the skin - this meant that there was essentially no room to get the shears in to make the cuts.  It ended up taking a very long time and a fair amount of pain wedging the shears in and cutting the cast apart piece by piece.
I've just added personal experiences and lessons learned from them to the list.
We can call it .... Muuuuurrphy's Law. Bondage version of Murphy's Law

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Checklist for documenting Bondage sessions PurpleVibes 4 1,420 05 Feb 2021, 09:27
Last Post: Anne

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Like Ra (2) , lugnuts (8) , madjack (1) , Strappado (2) , TiedTight (1)