Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Custom Wholesale Moisturizing Lip Oil Plumping Lip Gloss Makeup Sexy Plump Lip Glow Oil Tinted Lip Plumper Cosmetics 5ml 1 Piece
$7.24-50%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Gummi Catsuit Black Corset Korsett Uniform Kurzarm Ganzanzug 0.4mm
$1075.53-62%

corset
Corsets And Bustiers Tops Sexy Women Black White Pink Blue Brown Brocade Corset Zip Vintage Style Corselet Overbust Ladies
$5.57-5%

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo With Suction Cup Big Dildo Huge Adults G-spot Female Masturbator Flexible Dildos Realistic Penis Erotic Sex Shop
$4.79-50%

zippidy
Purple Pearls Rhinestones Transparent Split Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Sleeveless Party Dance Performance Costume zijin
$131.89-20%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Professional Custom Ultra-tight Pullover Romper Full-body Restraint Mummy Bondage Single-leg Stockings
$13.61-50%

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-33) Handmade Full Head Silicone Mask Masquerade Party Crossdresser Doll Japan Cartoon Kigurumi Cosplay Masks Anime Girl
$920.23-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
I thought that SB had a twitter account. Apparently not anymore. But the tumblr has some very nice pictures: http://samanthasez.tumblr.com Too much nudity for my taste, though.
(15 Oct 2018, 22:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Lucid Sexual Dreams?

Interesting comment:

Quote:I am having excellent results looping Lucid Sexy Dreams nightly while sleeping. Here's what I have so far.

My first or second night I was struck with an amazing hypnagogic scene of me as a female in a male locker room with all these studs gathering around and starting to grope me. It seemed out of character as I do not consciously fantasize about group sex. Usually, my fantasies are pretty basic: Play dress up with a single guy.

My first lucid sexual dream just happened at the 1 week point. Nothing special. I was lucid, decided to seek sex partners. Passed up a too young female (societal mores being too difficult to overcome) for an older woman. Sex was initiated but my dreaming attention fell apart.

I have prior experience with lucid dreaming, so there's that. I plan on looping this file for some time and i'm glad there's a thread like this to post in if I get anymore good results.

I find 54m4nth4's files very trance inducing. I have a lot of fun with them.
(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Anon Wrote: It's very basic and by the books
(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Anon Wrote: he uses every single trick in the book.
(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Anon Wrote: I haven't read any books on the topic
It's funny to see how obvious contradictions get unnoticed by the conscious mind. Isn't that how NLP/hypnosis works? 😋

Another interesting report:

Quote:I tried +r1gger |1appy last night which I found in one of these threads thanks to some kind anon and I got mixed results. I felt like I'd gone really deep in trance. For some reason SB's stuff is a good fit for me and gets me to completely relax but this is only the second file I've tried and perhaps I only feel that way while this still seems new and different to what I've head before. I don't know what it is exactly but something about the layered voices seems to stop me overthinking and analysing everything. This file seemed to creep up on me sideways if that makes any sense.

The B4mb1 stuff works like that to an extent too but it wasn't until Oblivion was released that I could totally switch off and trance better to the earlier files since I don't really want the bimbo mindset and I don't care for the idea of another female personality in my head since I feel I'm trans anyway so I must be automatically blocking those suggestions. SB's confusion wordplay in the file works well on me too and even though I remember things like "deepener" being used instead of "deeper" it seems to trick my mind when I'm listening. To be quite honest a lot of phrases SB uses just seem like random gibberish to me, they probably are and that's why my brain gets so confused by it.

I remember most of the suggestions although I have no recollection of the reported kneeling situation yet so i guess that totally slipped past me. The fact that I remember things could mean that its not effective, yet I still did everything I remember being told anyway. I looked in the mirror and said what I was supposed to say even though I'd pretty much said I wouldn't do it in case anyone heard me. Was I playing along? Maybe… I don't know for certain and I felt like I really had some compulsion to do it. Same goes for the hands in lap suggestion. Conscious of the idea but still doing it anyway until it wore off. I'm not into the humiliation angle that a lot of fem dom has and quite often their mocking tone just pisses me off, so the artificial TTS seems to help with that.

For the record I'm not shilling and I know a lot of that goes on. I'm just being honest about my experience and I would like to try more of SB's files but I don't want anything that is full of negativity or humiliation because that's not my kink so are there any files I should totally avoid?
Daily Samantha. Free Erotic hypnosis Primer Hand Free Orgasm file uploaded by SB to Bitchute (youtube does not like such videos). Embedding does not work - had to reupload to Vimeo.

Erotic Hypnosis Primer

Source: https://vimeo.com/295613162
You're doing god's work here.
Daily Samantha. This is another free video uploaded by SB to Bitchute:

Subliminal Sex

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WeKain8DfEZE/

You can not see it under SB's name directly without jumping through the hoops, because it's labelled as NSFW, requires an account, confirmation, etc. And it's not embeddable.

Source: https://vimeo.com/295903541

This is the video where you can see all those strange symbols I mentioned earlier (except the "ass-up-man"). Enjoy the Jolly Roger, The Eye of Providence, both Pentagrams, and others (I do not know what they are called - please tell us!)
(17 Oct 2018, 16:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Anon Wrote: It's very basic and by the books
(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Anon Wrote: he uses every single trick in the book.
(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Anon Wrote: I haven't read any books on the topic
It's funny to see how obvious contradictions get unnoticed by the conscious mind. Isn't that how NLP/hypnosis works? 😋
Another interesting report:
Quote:I tried +r1gger |1appy last night which I found in one of these threads thanks to some kind anon and I got mixed results. I felt like I'd gone really deep in trance. For some reason SB's stuff is a good fit for me and gets me to completely relax but this is only the second file I've tried and perhaps I only feel that way while this still seems new and different to what I've head before. I don't know what it is exactly but something about the layered voices seems to stop me overthinking and analysing everything. This file seemed to creep up on me sideways if that makes any sense.
The B4mb1 stuff works like that to an extent too but it wasn't until Oblivion was released that I could totally switch off and trance better to the earlier files since I don't really want the bimbo mindset and I don't care for the idea of another female personality in my head since I feel I'm trans anyway so I must be automatically blocking those suggestions. SB's confusion wordplay in the file works well on me too and even though I remember things like "deepener" being used instead of "deeper" it seems to trick my mind when I'm listening. To be quite honest a lot of phrases SB uses just seem like random gibberish to me, they probably are and that's why my brain gets so confused by it.
I remember most of the suggestions although I have no recollection of the reported kneeling situation yet so i guess that totally slipped past me. The fact that I remember things could mean that its not effective, yet I still did everything I remember being told anyway. I looked in the mirror and said what I was supposed to say even though I'd pretty much said I wouldn't do it in case anyone heard me. Was I playing along? Maybe… I don't know for certain and I felt like I really had some compulsion to do it. Same goes for the hands in lap suggestion. Conscious of the idea but still doing it anyway until it wore off. I'm not into the humiliation angle that a lot of fem dom has and quite often their mocking tone just pisses me off, so the artificial TTS seems to help with that.
For the record I'm not shilling and I know a lot of that goes on. I'm just being honest about my experience and I would like to try more of SB's files but I don't want anything that is full of negativity or humiliation because that's not my kink so are there any files I should totally avoid?

Well reading that quote was a real surprise today since I was the one who wrote it on that board where you found it. Guess what a person writes eventually comes back to haunt them. 😁 At least you can ask me what I think about it now rather than read it second hand. 😉

I've actually tried a few more of SB's files since. They do seem to agree with me and as yet I haven't found anything especially malign in them. I can just relax to them better than a lot of other things I have tried and believe me I've tried loads. Personally I find it quite hot that her descriptions are intentionally vague because you never know what you're going to get but then that can be quite irresponsible or even just annoying when you're a customer expecting a particular result and ending up with something different. From my perspective most of my thinking is in line with what the files do anyway but I suppose that could be very different for someone who is just curious.

Black stockings on the other hand was utter pants. The suggestion was something I've been doing for decades so SB isn't going to get to a result there. At least the file was cheap and it is pretty relaxing. I'm not keen on SB's videos apart from the blinking one I found, from what I heard (don't know for sure) there's a lot of SB's conspiracy rubbish in them.
(19 Oct 2018, 16:18 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: Well reading that quote was a real surprise today since I was the one who wrote it on that board where you found it.
And welcome again! 😉

(19 Oct 2018, 16:18 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: he uses every single trick in the book.
And I agree with you here on the point that some well-known "tricks" get me out of trance with "Aha!" 😁 It took months before I got used to them and stopped cringing.

(19 Oct 2018, 16:18 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: They do seem to agree with me and as yet I haven't found anything especially malign in them.
(19 Oct 2018, 16:18 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: Personally I find it quite hot that her descriptions are intentionally vague because you never know what you're going to get but then that can be quite irresponsible or even just annoying when you're a customer expecting a particular result and ending up with something different. From my perspective most of my thinking is in line with what the files do anyway but I suppose that could be very different for someone who is just curious.
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes. That's five Yesses from me 😊

(19 Oct 2018, 16:18 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: Black stockings on the other hand was utter pants. The suggestion was something I've been doing for decades so SB isn't going to get to a result there.
And yes again. I was actually really angry after listening to this file, because I began to hate black stockings, despite I loved them all my life. Well, the "side effects" wore off after a week. But still, from my point of view this is the most annoying and irritating SB's file I've heard so far.

(19 Oct 2018, 16:18 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: there's a lot of SB's conspiracy rubbish in them.
In my case, the rumours ("CIA hypnotist", "NLP and MKultra expert", etc) set extremely high expectations, what (as always) caused tremendous disappointments. Unlike other tists, to get some results SB "requires" "some" training with various files. The more, the better. Then HFO becomes within arm's reach (pun intended 😁 ).
(19 Oct 2018, 21:17 )Like Ra Wrote: In my case, the rumours ("CIA hypnotist", "NLP and MKultra expert", etc) set extremely high expectations, what (as always) caused tremendous disappointments. Unlike other tists, to get some results SB "requires"  "some" training with various files. The more, the better. Then HFO becomes within arm's reach (pun intended 😁 ).

Yes but those expectations for many people are based on a misconception. The key thing here is that Samantha Bandler is not the alter-ego of Richard Bandler who along with John Grinder wrote NLP which the CIA attended and were very impressed by. If you like conspiracies it's suggested the Monarch Butterfly logo is linked to the CIA Monarch Program, a subdivision of MKUltra. Spooky huh?

All Samantha Bandler did was to take the name to give her/his stuff weight. It would be like calling myself Davina Bowie and suggesting I have some amazing talent at song writing which I certainly don't. The male version of SB is apparently some guy who did a lot of self-help stuff and realised he can make money doing HFO, feminising and sissy content. Apparently he still makes the self-help content and markets it on another site. Now as to the purposes why he does it could be like Mistress Joanne and that he's actually transgender and this is just an outlet for that. One thing is certain the style does suggest  SB has certainly studied NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis.

One question I do have about SB is the ultimate game plan of the files. For instance is Samantha to be considered the hypnotist/dominatrix or is it meant to suggest that the listener becomes Samantha? If I keep listening am I going to look in the mirror one day and say "Samantha is sexy" instead of "Crystal looks sexy"? I bloody hope not. Perhaps it's a lot like MZDominica and her army of Jessica's and Suzies, or worse like Bambi.
(19 Oct 2018, 21:46 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: Apparently he still makes the self-help content and markets it on another site.
Yes, he's a real life hypnotist. Apparently he started learning hypnosis in this millennium.

(19 Oct 2018, 21:46 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: and that he's actually transgender
He looks pretty masculine to me 😉

(19 Oct 2018, 21:46 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: the ultimate game plan of the files.
Dopamine release and addiction, what might result in some extra income.

(19 Oct 2018, 21:46 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: For instance is Samantha to be considered the hypnotist/dominatrix or is it meant to suggest that the listener becomes Samantha? If I keep listening am I going to look in the mirror one day and say "Samantha is sexy" instead of "Crystal looks sexy"?
I don't think there was or is a plan for that. I think it began as an experiment on WMM (or possibly even earlier on another board?), then he continued to play on the Samantha character. The best thing I find about his files is the multiple interpretation, what makes them entertaining or at least less boring (did I say that before? 😊 ) So, Samantha can be an external supernatural entity, like in the Sweet Dreams, or a girlfriend, who dresses you up in girly clothes, helps you to apply make-up and play lesbian games with you (Dress Up), or a T-Girl Sam (T-Girl Tag Team), or you in some other files, or, to be more precise, an egregor (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid32363). It's actually up to your SCM to interpret it in the most pleasurable and hooking way.

(19 Oct 2018, 21:46 )DarkCrystal44 Wrote: Samantha Bandler is not the alter-ego of Richard Bandler who along with John Grinder wrote NLP
Yeah, that's obvious 😉

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)