Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Professional Custom Ultra-tight Pullover Romper Full-body Restraint Mummy Bondage Single-leg Stockings
$13.61-50%

inlzdz
Womens Lace-Up Flowy Ballet Modern Dance Skirt Solid Color High Waist Midi Skirts Gymnastics Classical Dancing Training Costume
$21.13-34%

click lock bondage cage
Penis Lock Chastity Device Set Small Long Male Padlock Penis Cock Cage Click & Lock Bondage Belt Cock Ring Slave Restrained Man
$7.02-32%

drozeno
Printed Conservative Surfing Jumpsuit Women's Cross-Border New Arrival Long-Sleeve Zipper Swimsuit European and Sexy Swimsuit
$35.07-63%

erection
Cock Ring Penis Enlargement For Couples Male Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Stronger Erection Sex Toys Adult Supplies Dick Ring
$3.44-1%

transparent panties
Women's Sexy Lace Panties Seamless Cotton Breathable Briefs Girls Transparent Underpants Plus Size Brand Underwear 1 Piece
$2.38

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
(15 Mar 2022, 14:19 )Sleepyfootboy Wrote: “ready to accept nude erections.”
Hm... never heard it this way ... But it can be intentional indeed. OTOH, all SB's directions are about limp orgasms. So... dunno...
(15 Mar 2022, 15:11 )Like Ra Wrote:
Hm... never heard it this way ... But it can be intentional indeed. OTOH, all SB's directions are about limp orgasms. So... dunno...

I've heard it this way, sometimes it sounds quite intentional.

As far as directions being about limp orgasms, I'm pretty sure the "nude erection" isn't about your own, but about 'accepting' 'new directions' in your 'pleasure center'
(15 Mar 2022, 21:44 )RufescentRuby Wrote:
(15 Mar 2022, 15:11 )Like Ra Wrote:

I've heard it this way, sometimes it sounds quite intentional.

As far as directions being about limp orgasms, Im pretty sure the "nude erection" isn't about your own, but about 'accepting' 'new directions' in your 'pleasure center'

"Deep down deep"? 😁
(14 Mar 2022, 18:23 )rebroad Wrote:
(18 Oct 2018, 23:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Daily Samantha. This is another free video uploaded by SB to Bitchute:

Subliminal Sex

Thanks for posting this. My long term favourite video of Samantha's that always drops me deep. I've seen it so many times that I know what's going on in the audio even watching it muted. I can't not watch it any time it comes up but it always feels new and exciting. I love it.
(14 Mar 2022, 18:23 )rebroad Wrote: I can only view the vimeo video by clicking "reply" and then the URL becomes visible (whereas it was not visible before doing that).
It turned out that the account was flagged by mistake. Restored now.
I waited a while after messaging samantha about being able to get penis enlargement again, but no joy. Does anyone know of anywhere i could get the file?
(18 Mar 2022, 21:03 )farscapeman Wrote: I waited a while after messaging samantha about being able to get penis enlargement again, but no joy. Does anyone know of anywhere i could get the file?

Since it's not available officially anymore - here!

Penis Enlargement.mp3 (Size: 28.5 MB )

Samantha Bandler Wrote:Have you ever wondered why some people say Bigger is Better? Every man wonders at some point what it would it be like having a really big penis between your legs knowing how sexy women like it and behave differently having a big cock because desiring a large penis is natural and this recording will develop it naturally for you. Listen to this recording every day for 21 days feeling better and better about a large cock and having a larger penis.

Be sure to send your "before" measurement to Samantha so she can track who benefits the most from this session.

Duration 31:07

SB, please let me know if the file is still available, and I should delete it from here.
I don't know if its me who is writing this or Raphaela or Samantha. Ive alwayse have been a submissive "boy/male" with a interest for femdom, hypnosis and Crossdressing. some years ago i had sessions with professional dominatrixes in vienna where the theme was forced fem, crossdressing and so on. there i developed the first structures of my female ego "Raphaela". the last two years were very quite and inactive for me due to the pandemic....until i stumbled on SB on YT, BC, xH and finally on this board. today ive wrote Samantha a mail an she answerd me....im so excited! i dont know who is in charge of right now....who wrote the mail to Samantha or these lines...but i like it. thank you sooo much for this collection!
(18 Mar 2022, 21:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Mar 2022, 21:03 )farscapeman Wrote: I waited a while after messaging samantha about being able to get penis enlargement again, but no joy. Does anyone know of anywhere i could get the file?

Since it's not available officially anymore - here!

Samantha Bandler Wrote:Have you ever wondered why some people say Bigger is Better? Every man wonders at some point what it would it be like having a really big penis between your legs knowing how sexy women like it and behave differently having a big cock because desiring a large penis is natural and this recording will develop it naturally for you. Listen to this recording every day for 21 days feeling better and better about a large cock and having a larger penis.

Be sure to send your "before" measurement to Samantha so she can track who benefits the most from this session.

Duration 31:07

SB, please let me know if the file is still available, and I should delete it from here.

Thank you so much!
Those wondering why the details of so many of SB's files are very hard to remember afterwards must not have listened to the end of her files while not under trance.  They contain suggestions to forget all the details consciously.  The exact wording varies but typically is something like the following.

Quote:When you hear my voice say the words 'Relax deeper now', you find yourself in a certain state of mind, deep in trance, feeling totally relaxed.

Forgetting the details of this session consciously
Remembering everything unconsciously.
Forgetting all the details when awake.

Then the entire set of suggestions gets repeated.

During the countup at number, SB includes the suggestion

Quote:Forgetting that you forgot the details of this session.

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)