Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Thickened All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$23.72-50%

sexy
French Style Bra Corset Sexy One-Piece Lingerie Ice Silk Gather Push Up Underwear Women Wireless Bralette Simple Soutien Gorges
$13.61-80%

silicone bodysuit
Women High Waist Body Shaper Silicone Non-Slip Seamless Shorts Waist Trainer Tummy Control Slimming Shapewear Shaping Underwear
$14.27-47%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Boys Black Tank Leotard Kids Spandex Nylon Ballet Dance Leotards Bodysuits For Gymnastics Dancewear Performance Suits
$19.34-44%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

app chastity
Sex Shop New CellMate Cock Cage Male Chastity Belt Device App Remote Control Lock Penis Cage Adult Games Sex Toys For Men Gay
$105.12-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
(15 Jan 2022, 11:57 )Hoshimachi Wrote: Are the Sissy videos on Samantha Sez's web worth it? 40$ dollars is affordable but i would like an opinion from someone who has experimented them on their own

I’ve never tried them, but on most other videos posted from Samantha I close my eyes pretty fast anyways.

I’m sure they look good at least.
(15 Jan 2022, 11:57 )Hoshimachi Wrote: Are the Sissy videos on Samantha Sez's web worth it? 40$ dollars is affordable but i would like an opinion from someone who has experimented them on their own

I can't speak to those specific vids, but I can say I've had much stronger results with SB's audio files than with videos. The videos struggle to take me that deep, though they're definitely hot
I'd agree. The files I have listened to have been much more intense than the vids. But the vids are delicious in their own right.
I'm sure the vids will be worth the money. For me, audio files work much better as I want to lie down and close my eyes in order to really get into it.

I'm listening to SB's files every day and they are amazing. I was never able to get in trance very well but with these files I'm under in minutes. I just got my custom file, which is a great piece of craftmanship. I aeady experienced some of the desired effects the first time I listened to it.

I find the files are extremely addictive. I've been having trouble focusing on work because I just want to go back to listening.
Quite a strange file. The idea is to install a trigger, which is supposed to intensify orgasms. After the second usage, you will have to use it every time to orgasm. In other terms, you are supposed to send the energy of orgasms to the SB egregor using the sigil (the trigger), in return you get more pleasure. The idea is excellent, actually. This is how "inorganic creatures", magic, hypno and plastic reality work together.

Another interesting thing, is that the file is recorded with a slower tempo. I might have missed what is going on in the side tracks, though.

Intense Orgasm Trigger

Intense Orgasm Trigger.mp3 (Size: 15.22 MB )

Oh yes, the trigger is: "Pretty pink hole" I haven't noticed it in any other files. Probably, the idea (the trigger and the file) was abandoned by SB and replaced with "Spurt".
The thread has reached 600k views!!!! (600,172)
Has anyone here tried the new High Heel Brainwashing file? Any thoughts, feelings or urges? 😊

File description:

Dressing up sexy in high heels gives you a thrill and feeling the feelings in your toes and calves reminds you that you love wearing high heels becuase they make you feel so sexy - so feminine - so much so that you want to wear high heels all the time - the higher the heel the better you feel!  And its fun to paint your toenails and show them off in your sexy high heels - and maybe you will put on bright red lip stick and a pink collar because it feels good - and you love it!
(25 Jan 2022, 15:35 )Maximiliaan_75 Wrote: Has anyone here tried the new High Heel Brainwashing file? Any thoughts, feelings or urges? 😊

File description:

Dressing up sexy in high heels gives you a thrill and feeling the feelings in your toes and calves reminds you that you love wearing high heels becuase they make you feel so sexy - so feminine - so much so that you want to wear high heels all the time - the higher the heel the better you feel!  And its fun to paint your toenails and show them off in your sexy high heels - and maybe you will put on bright red lip stick and a pink collar because it feels good - and you love it!

No I haven't yet on her subscribe star page is mentioned that it has a powerful new induction, it seems like a fun file but I'm too scared to crossdress living with my family... so I'd rather not get addicted to the feeling of wanting to wear high heels... I honestly want a new fantasy file, this is more of a training/brainwashing file. She released business trip series but the description is not my cup of tea.  😕
Has anybody managed to purchase any files from samanthasez.com?

Anytime I try, the purchase gets rejected without my credit card bank ever being contacted.  I've had no luck with virtual credit cards either.  Repeated emails have all been ignored.  Any suggestions?
@Samantha Bandler, are you listening?

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)