Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
DooWay Women's White LATEX GLOVES 70cm Long Rubber 2nd Skin Faux Leather Slim Halloween Costume Opera Cosplay Role-playing Glove
$19.42

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece T-shaped swimsuit women's sexy tight gloss high fork long sleeve swimsuit solid T-shirt amoresy
$91.79-60%

app electric shock
Chest Vibrating Ring For Couple Vaginete Automatic Man Automatic Vaginttes Penis Ring Plug Anal Vibrant Women Vibrator
$89.19-34%

anime fetish
Men Faux Leather Armor Shoulder Tops Chest Harness Bondage Sexy Gothic Club Lingerie Warrior Cosplay Adjustable Fetish Costume
$47.19-57%

crossdress cosplay female
Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection realistic silicone masks Male to Female Full Head Mask
$173.02-3%

deep throat gag
Candiway O Ring Deep Throat Gag PU Leather Oral Fixation mouth stuffed Adult Games For Couples Flirting Sex Products Toys
$2.64

silicone bodysuit
Women High Waist Body Shaper Silicone Non-Slip Seamless Shorts Waist Trainer Tummy Control Slimming Shapewear Shaping Underwear
$14.27-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
(18 Aug 2021, 19:40 )buttstufferx Wrote: I haven't bought any audio files from her site since Rewarded 01, which had some watered down stuff about people being hypnotized by their phones, trading their lives for money and delivering themselves to office buildings like autonomous packages.

I bought that file too and the more I listened to it the less aroused I became. It actually started to annoy me.
(19 Aug 2021, 05:32 )squggly Wrote: What's really crazy is -  and I don't know if this is the time/place to discuss this (feel free to delete if not)  -  were one to happen upon the creator of this content's "mainstream" posting space, there's a recent one ranting about how evil subliminals are, and about the spread of trans content in mainstream media...  and this occurs in a video containing (you guessed it!) at least one subliminal audio track going in the background.
Downright strange...

(29 Aug 2021, 02:14 )Like Ra Wrote: Could you please elaborate? It's not clear who ranted, where, about what, etc.

I see in hindsight that I could have been a little clearer...

Yes, the creator of the SB content has another presence on the internet. 

I feel a little weird about this now, because I am not into doxxing people. There was a thread a few months ago someplace else discussing this, that went into some detail... I assumed it had probably gotten around. I won't say a whole lot, because I believe people should be allowed to do things online without having their day-to-day lives impacted... privacy seems to be a little scarcer with each passing year.

But yes, the person recently posted something ranting about how evil subliminals are, and taking a sideways look at the spread of trans content in mainstream media. And they did this in a video that had at least one subliminal audio track playing in the background.    
Shok 🤔 Pardon  
You literally can't make this stuff up...
(30 Aug 2021, 06:28 )squggly Wrote: And they did this in a video that had at least one subliminal audio track playing in the background. 
Do you know the name of this video? What is "supposed" to be in those subliminals?
ControlX

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/controlx-xh14CDT

Wait until the video converts
Old "discontinued" file, predecessor of "Body Hair Removal Habit" (10min longer).

Bless Hair Removal

Bless Hair Removal.mp3 (Size: 20.18 MB )

(03 Sep 2021, 00:20 )Like Ra Wrote: ControlX

Omg I love being controlled by Samantha 😋
(30 Aug 2021, 13:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Do you know the name of this video?

The name of the video?
I think it was "The World's Going to Hell, and So Are You!!" by Tabitha Grinder.

(just kidding...)

Quote:What is "supposed" to be in those subliminals?

This is my point - it's not a hypnosis video. It's presented as being "informative", with the person giving a lecture, of sorts, about how the media uses various tactics (including subliminals) to manipulate people, and how awful this is. Then, they veer into casting a sideways glance at the spread of trans content in mainstream media. And all the time they're giving this wonderful presentation, there's a subliminal audio running in the background.

I get the sense that this person fetishizes manipulating others, and kind of can't help themself. Really weird juxtaposition and context in this case, though...
(09 Sep 2021, 07:21 )squggly Wrote: it's not a hypnosis video. It's presented as being "informative", with the person giving a lecture, of sorts, about how the media uses various tactics (including subliminals) to manipulate people, and how awful this is. Then, they veer into casting a sideways glance at the spread of trans content in mainstream media. And all the time they're giving this wonderful presentation, there's a subliminal audio running in the background.
Any links to this video? Or to the discussion? Or just any more information? Because, so far, we, in fact, have no real information to check/search/discuss.
I've been listening to looped "Acceptance 01" on the background for the last 2 hours. Didn't notice anything new. Anything hidden in the subliminals? I can't decipher them. No effects. Even no trance. So far it "sounds" like "advertised":

SB Wrote:Imagine you could relax and be comfortable with yourself just as you are - no need to change anything about you to convince someone else of your worth. Acceptance 01 programs your subconscious to feel good about you and your quirks. If you like certain things that other men don't typically like, you won't notice it any more. Your conscious mind will be free to enjoy what you enjoy without worrying what other people think. Accepting your self is the first step towards being accepted by others. Your confidence with women will increase dramatically because you know you are worth loving, even if you like feminine things, there are worthwhile women out there who will love you just as you are.

Possibly I passed the "being suggested level" years ago. Again, unless I missed something in the subliminals.
Wow, just when I needed something new. Glad I found SB can't believe I've overlooked in the past. Looking forward to the changes 😊

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)