Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage leotard
Sexy Fashion Lingerie Zipper Open Crotch Leather Bodysuit Erotic Crotchless Catsuit Ladies Shiny Latex Bondage Leotard Bodysuit
$204.48-43%

transparent pantyhose
Sheer Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Womens Sexy Transparent Tights Stockings Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Hosiery Lingerie Clubwear
$24.38-44%

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

arm binder
Women Binders Body Shapewear Support Arm Compression Waist Built Corset Minceur Slimming Sheath Flat Belly Body Shaper Underbust
$30.23-33%

muziskat lingerie
High Quality Women Tube Top Summer New Bra Sexy White Lace Bra Luxury French Lingerie Tulle Embroidery Underwear Crop Top Female
$26.15-54%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over Knne High Boots Platform Stiletto Heels Shoes Lace Boots Faux Leather Ladies Shoes Woman Plus Size 38 45 48
$113.64-37%

jialuowei
Women Thigh High Boots 15CM Block Heel Platform Cross-tied Over-the-Knee Long Boots Size 36-46
$1118.77-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
(15 Jul 2021, 11:21 )Like Ra Wrote: I've just discovered one ... mystery ... file, which disappeared from SB's site and pretty much everywhere. Brainwashed Sissy, which is, apparently, the same as Feminizing Brainwash and Sissy Mind Set (all from 2012). All related files I have show the same MP3 errors. Possibly, this is why it was removed? Anyway, it can be played, and ... it's very interesting ... It contains hidden suggestions, it contains hidden triggers, it contains strange metaphors, reverse phrases, and it ... almost brought me to HFO.

I (and my SCM) think, that it can be perfectly combined with Curse Stroke Sissy and (how counterintuitive it might sound) with WipeClean2.

Since it "officially does not exist", I hope it's OK to drop it here. All warnings apply!

This is the original file with errors and drop in the beginning. When I have time I will try to fix as much as I can, as it, well, sounds too arousing to ignore...

What do you think?

(SB, as always, just let me know if the file should be removed).

I'll gladly test this with you...FOR SCIENCE 😁
SB, well summarized by an 8kun anon:

Quote:Idk what technique this bitch or butcher uses but I can assure you if you listen to the files you'll start getting erections eventually.

Saying this because I was hooked with his files once & mere listening to his file made me super hard… I once got crazy horny while listening to Bend over that I had to stop.

Beside I stopped listening because I don't know what he was filling inside my mind so…

>Writing this message makes me hard

Can totally relate to this.

Warning to all listening SB! He is an artist like Nikki/Isabella not someone who just blabber for 30-40 minutes and make money. His files are powerful indeed. No doubt in that. If you don't believe it, just train with his and only his files for a month and you can see it for yourself. Even if it doesn't work… return after few days I can assure you guys, you'll start believing whatever I have written. Just be careful with this fucking Samantha. His files are for transvestites, they'll just submit.

Oh yes 😁
(15 Jul 2021, 11:21 )Like Ra Wrote: Brainwashed Sissy, which is, apparently, the same as Feminizing Brainwash and Sissy Mind Set (all from 2012). All related files I have show the same MP3 errors.
I converted it to WAV, fixed the glitches in Audacity and converted it back to MP3:

Brainwash Sissy - fixed.mp3 (Size: 53.63 MB )

When I was listening to this file for the first time, I was feeling uneasy, when SB mentioned diapers as an example of something happened in the past, but now forgotten. As ABDL is definitely not my cup of team, these diapers "were haunting me" until I relistened more attentively. In fact, SB's idea is comparing bad habits (like excessive eating) with something from the past (like diapers), that should be forgotten (like diapers). Also, if diapers is a no-no for you, bad habits become something like wearing diapers, kinda disgusting, what should work much better, than simply negate them (actually, negating does not work at all).

The gong with a pallet metaphor is a bit more complex to embrace. Is it a confuse technique fused with metaphors to make you cum and reroute your energy to something worthy, like feminization?

Or... do I miss something? Am I completely wrong?
I seriously cannot stop listening to Samantha. Even slight arousal reminds me that I should go listen to more files. With my vacation coming up this week...I think I'll do just that. 😋 I wonder how deep I can go
Same... I forget then always go back.
I'm up to tts5 for serious training.
I asked many times if anyone got all the way to tts 7 😟 oh well. Please let me know if you did.

BTW... Are the 50 + videos worth it this month. I got mtrx and Sam chamber last month but am waiting for more cash 4 xperiment. Chambers are really HOT
(20 Jul 2021, 22:58 )bobthebuilder Wrote: I asked many times if anyone got all the way to tts 7 😟 oh well. Please let me know if you did.
I answered many times, yes I did 😆 Did not notice anything. OTOH, SB's stuff is cumulative. It does not matter what you listen, the effects get amplified.

(20 Jul 2021, 22:58 )bobthebuilder Wrote: Are the 50 + videos worth it this month.
Which ones?

(20 Jul 2021, 22:58 )bobthebuilder Wrote: I got mtrx and Sam chamber last month but am waiting for more cash 4 xperiment. Chambers are really HOT
Apparently I missed something. No idea what you are talking about. Was anything new published?
What files should I train with while I'm on vacation? I have time for multi hour sessions now. 😊 I'll donate my SCM for science!
Looks like SB dropped some new content on subscribestar. Haven't watched the 50 tier yet, anyone seen the 100 one yet?
Hypnotic Blow Job

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/hypnotic-blow-job-xhbnsMl
(25 Jul 2021, 16:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Hypnotic Blow Job

I doubt that it was done intentionally 😂

Hypnotic_Blow_Job-01.png   

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)