Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock ring
Metal Cock Ring Penis Plug Penis Ring Lock Sperm Delay Ejaculation Horse Eye Stick Sex Toys for Men Sex Products Cockrings
$7.84-59%

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Latex Women Full Head Latex Rubber Mask Transparent Purple Hoods With Breath Hole Fetish Cosplay Mask Back Zipper Club Wear
$39.93-5%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

zlatameer
Transparent Latex Stockings with Black Trims Rubber Women Men Spliced Fetish Leggings S-LA086
$48.16-18%

sex toy vibrator
10 inch Long Dildos For Women Automatic Telescopic Machine Sex Toys Super Big Dick Large Realistic Penis Huge Dildo Vibrator
$207.20

drozeno
DROZENO new solid color leggings High-waisted loaf pants Oily and silky shiny pants, thin body-fitting tights and tights
$83.36-63%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Clubwear
$29.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
BTW, what/where is the hair trigger? 🤣
(16 Apr 2021, 02:29 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, what/where is the hair trigger? 🤣

beats me! I'm still curious about the file, but worry about the side (main? haha) effects. SBs files have convinced me to do things I normally wouldn't agree to... but they are things I now enjoy.
Did you listen to "MK Ultra 1"? Want more political content? Not that I disagree with everything, what's said there...

The file is not available anywhere, so I think it's OK to post here (SB - please correct me, if I'm wrong)

MK Ultra1.mp3 (Size: 20.55 MB )

Interesting play of words and combined meanings. As always 😋 But not, that I advise you to listen to it.
Why is it that everytime I see a really attractive woman...either in a sexy outfit or wearing almost nothing...do I suddenly have the desire to listen to some SB files? I also notice that it makes me want to dress up too.
This thread has reached 400k views! (400,527)

100k views in 4 months! Not bad!
A file from 2011, which is also disappeared from the official sites. As always, it's not just about long hair.

Long Female Hair

Long Female Hair.mp3 (Size: 16.37 MB )

Have fun, because ... it is! @Samantha Bandler - I like the suggestions here, which are suppose to change not only the behaviour, but also the appearance, and how it's logically linked together.

A side note. SB uses several nice NLP tricks here. Some are quite obvious, but they usually work anyway, even if you are aware of them, provided you agree to play along, though. (Cryptic enough? 😉 )
I wish hair trigger cut out the sissy stuff and just straight focused on PE, and even simply orgasming in your pants. That is something I've tried to hit hard, but not quite there.
Pity that some files disappeared completely. For example:

Release And Clear

SB Wrote:Research shows that your subconscious mind stores all your life's experiences. Some of those experiences were unpleasant; so your subconscious mind protects you from them. Those unpleasant memories influence you every day in the form of limiting beliefs and negative feelings. Many well intentioned therapy methods require you to dig up unpleasant memories and examine them, but Release and Clear trance therapy directs your subconscious mind to release and clear the hurt and suffering WITHOUT your conscious mind's participation. That's right. You can release and clear the suffering of past injuries and injustices without reminding yourself of all the unpleasant details. Feeling better instantly, feeling better and better as your subconscious mind releases and clears the unwanted side effects of things that happened in the past. Freeing your conscious mind of emotional baggage. Breaking through blocks and barriers without the trauma of other therapy methods.
(26 Apr 2021, 01:28 )Like Ra Wrote: Pity that some files disappeared completely. For example:

Release And Clear

SB" Wrote:Research shows that your subconscious mind stores all your life's experiences. Some of those experiences were unpleasant; so your subconscious mind protects you from them. Those unpleasant memories influence you every day in the form of limiting beliefs and negative feelings. Many well intentioned therapy methods require you to dig up unpleasant memories and examine them, but Release and Clear trance therapy directs your subconscious mind to release and clear the hurt and suffering WITHOUT your conscious mind's participation. That's right. You can release and clear the suffering of past injuries and injustices without reminding yourself of all the unpleasant details. Feeling better instantly, feeling better and better as your subconscious mind releases and clears the unwanted side effects of things that happened in the past. Freeing your conscious mind of emotional baggage. Breaking through blocks and barriers without the trauma of other therapy methods.

It seems to be sitting here:

https://hypnodb.com/Samantha-Sez/Release-And-Clear
(26 Apr 2021, 03:13 )Zooy Wrote: It seems to be sitting here:

https://hypnodb.com/Samantha-Sez/Release-And-Clear
Click on the link to the file.

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)