Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Moisturizing Matte Lip Gloss Crystal Sexy Red Stain 2 in 1 Blush Lip Glaze Tint Plumping Liquid Lipstick Lips Makeup Cosmetics
$1.92

transgender
2PC Handmade Rainbow Bead LGBT Pride Rope Bracelet For Lover Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Bracelet Couple Friendship Jewelry
$2.17

penis pump
Manual penis pump sex toys for men penis enlargement vacuum pump for penis enhancement male masturbator adult penis extender too
$43.09

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

latex rubber fashion
Hot Fashion Dog Mask Puppy Cosplay Full Head for Padded Latex Rubber Role Play with Ears 10 Color
$71.54

ultra shimmery tights
Women Shiny Leggings Tummy Control Ultra Shimmery Stretchy 70D Thickness Sexy Pantyhose Nightclub Rave Performance Dance Tights
$157.95-39%

latex swimsuit
Sexy White Latex Sailor Collar Bathing Swimsuit Cosplay Short Sleeve with Front Zip for Girl Women Cosplay Costumes
$84.68-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
What are Samantha's most intense non-sissy non-feminization files?
Forced Fem I and II were renamed to Caught and Punished, but Caught and Punished I, II and III also disappeared from the official sites.

The descriptions are still available:

Caught and Punished 01

Imagine you were home alone, watching Samantha's Naughty Videos, enjoying yourself completely, and you know what I mean. But, she was watching. She saw you doing what you do. She took photos. She caught you in the act. She even made a video. Threatening to upload that video so the whole world can see it, you realize she has you. And she has a plan. Dressing you up, training you to be her girlfriend. Making you dress up sexy. Making you put on make up, realizing this fantasy of being caught and punished is actually fun.

Caught and Punished 02

Imagine after she caught you, she wanted to play with you, dressing you up, teaching you how to be more like a woman. Making you dress up sexy. Making you put on make up, taking you down the path of total feminization. Taking an important step, assuming the position. Conditioning you to embrace the wonderful feelings spreading out from your pleasure center.

Caught and Punished 03

Having trained you to be more like a woman, she is ready to put you to the test. Selecting a sexy young stud to realize your fantasy. Dressing you for success, she presents you to a real man. After performing well on your knees, you assuming the position. Embracing the wonderful feelings spreading out from your pleasure center as you realize your ultimate sissy fantasy.
(04 Feb 2021, 22:00 )Lesotho Wrote: What is the doorbell trigger supposed to trigger? Just arousal?
My eyes automatically close, I feel like I'm falling into the sound of the file with a kind of an internal vibe, the rest fades away - so, for me it's a working trance trigger. No arousal.
(10 Feb 2021, 09:18 )GCRhoads Wrote: What are Samantha's most intense non-sissy non-feminization files?
With SB you never know 😊 I've heard lots of good reports (successful HFOs) about "Golden"
(29 Jan 2021, 23:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Subliminal test 2

So guys, what have you noticed? Use the spoiler tags! Let others discover their own reaction!

Show Content
I noticed the following tendencies in the recent SB's files:

- silent subliminals disappeared
- binaurals disappeared
- more subliminal tecniques
- excellent mastering
- ASMR quality
- Very delicate and subtle NLP tricks
Since we are on the subliminal wave, here's another SB's subliminal file with waves 😊 I have no idea where I got it, I'm not even sure that it's made by SB - it's not on the official site, but the MP3 tags say:

Album                                    : www.SamanthaSez.com
Track name                             : Subliminal Water
Performer                               : Samantha Bandler
Genre                                    : subliminal
Recorded date                         : 2020
File size : 36.1 MiB
Duration : 31 min 32 s
Overall bit rate mode : Constant
Overall bit rate : 160 kb/s

Subliminal Water

Subliminal Water.mp3 (Size: 36.1 MB )

As in the latest files there is no high frequency silent track, but there are subtle binaurals and very softly spoken text and some other text written in the same "noisy?" manner as the Subliminal Tests above, at least it seems so. Apparently you need good headphones.

I listened to it on the background while multitasking - did not notice anything (yet?)
Anyone ever tried s3rv@nt f@nt@sy before?

Also anyone on here have some of SB's videos on RS?
please let me know, thanks
(18 Nov 2020, 12:53 )AlexDeLarge Wrote: I've been away for awhile and haven't read this entire thread, but I found a link on 8kun Hypnochan to a Mega folder that contains almost 4g of S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ files.
https://mega.nz/folder/wOJFVARY#bxUii9N4LSsouf93PQV4Gw
It was working earlier today and I downloaded the whole thing.
its offline 😟
(12 Feb 2021, 22:26 )bobthebuilder Wrote: it's offline
Told you. RS.

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)