Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Mens Sissy Hollow Out Fishnet Camisole Halter Neck Elastic Spaghetti Shoulder Straps Crisscross Back Cutout Exotic Vest Crop Top
$12.49-34%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Adult Rhinestone Metal Chain Exotic Crotchless Flora Embroidered Thongs Sissy Wear Male Low Waist Briefs Underwears
$4.74-29%

leg binder
Leather Mermaid Bondage Restraint Bag Belt SM Leg Binder Sack Fetish Half Body Harness Slave BDSM Binding Tool Sex Toy For woman
$34.36

suspension bondage
Leather Suspension Handcuffs Restraint,BDSM Bondage Strap,Keep Suspended Wrist Cuffs ,Toys For Adults
$226.84-40%

crossdress
Women Ankle Boots Heels Leather Winter Shoes Lace Up Zipper Platform Pumps Crossdresser Sissy Men Boots US Size 4.4-15
$477.72-35%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Sexy Pointed Toe Patent Leather Women Pumps Street Style Slingback Thin High Heels Shallow Ladies Sandals Shoes
$47.49-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Gray Women Nylon Tank Unitard Elastic Ladder Back Adults Sleeveless Ballet Unitards Bodysuits Stage Performance Suits
$32.65-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
Quote:The suddenly remembering a file while in the shower is indeed a trigger. The suddenly dropping to your knees and opening your mouth again is indeed a trigger.

If you have some kind of a video recording system or even just a smart phone with camera there's something you may want to try… set it up so that it is next to a mirror facing away from the mirror but towards your face if you look into the mirror. Then look at the mirror and say "S@manth@ is sexy." chances are you've got a few mirror triggers embedded too if you've got the shower triggers installed.

The reason I suggested having the camera aimed away from the mirror is it might be just enough separation so you can see what happens without getting re-triggered by it.

So let us see just how much SB has snuck into you in the form of triggers. Do a checklist to count how many triggers you've fallen into from the following…

When looking into a mirror do you blink, or blush, or smile at the mirror, or drop into a blank eyed trance, or drop to your knees, or any of the other assorted mirror triggers SB's various files installs. If the answer is that yes you do then there's a few other things you may want to record yourself doing…

When shaking hands with a guy do youblink at him, or blush, or sink a bit lower as if about to curtsy, or touch your hair with other hand, or lick your lips, or put on a flirtatious smile?

When sitting down do you put your hands in your lap, or smooth back your hair, or cross your legs, or brush your hand down the seat as if smoothing down a skirt?

When driving a car do you find yourself checking out guys in the other cars when at red lights, or suddenly checking out your face in a mirror and possibly making a kiss movement at the mirror, or randomly asking your passenger if they want to drive instead, or compulsively counting the cars you see for specific colors and occasionally while doing so seeming to not only lose count but also lose time for a bit, or randomly asking someone for directions even when you aeady know the way, or randomly changing stations until you find a talk show?

Do you find yourself ever reacting to the name $am@ntha in real life if someone calls it out from a ways behind you? If so count your reactions and what they are.

When first put on camera do you smile in a flirtatious way at it or its owner, or lick your lips, or gain a blush to your cheeks, or wink flirtatiously, or twirl hair around your fingers, or pucker your lips, or blow a kiss at the camera, or stick out your chest, or smack your ass and wink?

When counting or doing any kind of math related task do you find yourself unexpectedly getting stiff, or suddenly getting confused, or losing count and needing to repeat something, or suddenly feeling horny, or losing track of time, or daydreaming about being a teen again, or suddenly imagining sex, or randomly feeling a tingle in your breasts, or twiddling with your hair, or suddenly feeling a need to check yourself out in a mirror?

All of that is just a short list of the various possible results different SB files may have installed in you. There are hundreds more. I definitely find the one about randomly asking for directions to driving routes you aeady know well to be the most bizarre though.

I honestly do not expect anyone to have all of those signs, and especially not all the reactions to each possible trigger event, but the higher your total the more heavily SB has managed to influence you without you even realizing. So do a count and see how many you've fallen prey to… assuming you can do so without the math triggers making it impossible.
Quote:The problem with SB is also the thing that stops SB from ruining more people. That is that the triggers and programming is layered and hidden so well that a lot of people never even consciously realize the programming ever happened.

I can't recall off the top of my head which files had which triggers and programming but I will try to give you a short list of 'attempted' triggers SB installs and see if you agree with me that this is potentially life destroying.

Trigger: When shaking hands with a guy you will blink your eyes at him in response and also find yourself becoming aroused. (This could potentially alienate some people you shake hands with if your visible reactions are obvious enough. But even if it is subtle this could still have life changing results over time.)

Trigger: When driving if you see a certain number of a specific color car you will suddenly become lost and need to stop to ask a "strong man" for directions. The longer you delay the more certain you will be of being lost and the more you will need someone "strong enough" to help. (Ignoring the concerns of the vagueness of that male description and safety issues from that, this could be major hassle with commuting times and potentially result in becoming late to work or other important meetings.)

Trigger: When in a stairwell with only one other person, if it is a male you will trip and need to lean on him to make it the rest of the way. You will thank him and call him "my hero". (Depending on the fall this could be deadly or at least cause serious injury to yourself or the man.)

Trigger: When staring in a mirror instead of yourself you will see 54m4nth4 and become horny. (Potentially this has the risk of causing DID also known as MPD. This is not healthy at all.)

Trigger: Anytime you hear a specific phrase you will feel a need to go shopping and buy a feminine item. (Potentially this has the risk of spending money on frivolous items that is otherwise needed for things like food, rent, or other bills.)

Trigger: A sudden desire to go outside dressed only in lingerie. (Potential issues here include legal troubles, pneumonia in winter time, risk of rape, potential for kidnap, assault, blackmail, coercion, and murder from nasty people witnessing the act, or even potentially suicide.)

Trigger: Hearing a phrase will cause you to suddenly realize you are with 54m4nth4 and about to have sex. You will want this sex and do everything you can to make 54m4nth4 want to have more sex with you. Anything 54m4nth4 asks you to do needs to be done so you can please 54m4nth4. (Do I really need to get into how this could make someone potentially have sex with people they do not really want to have sex with? Or the potential risk involved with words like "everything" and "anything"?)

There are lots of other triggers and commands hidden in the background of the files, but this is a quick list off the top of my head of some potentially life changing / destroying ones I've ran across while checking the files.

Not all of the triggers even make sense. Don't get me started on the trigger connecting listeners to a specific cufflink. Why the heck SB would want someone seeing that cufflink to suddenly realize they are in love is at best weird.
Most of the above mentioned triggers are hidden in subliminal tracks. And while I'm pretty much sure none of them works for me (and I really doubt, that subliminals are effective at all), they might add to the general "confusion", created by overly calculated construction ("1 and 2 is 3, down on all 4!", etc). Yes, I think that SB creates general "confusion", "self-questioning", "gender uncertainty" and might seriously damage the typical norms and "society expectations".

Yet, it's not that effective for aeady "converted" and "perverted" kinky guys. Hey, pantyhose wearing suggestion sounds stupid, since I aeady wear them 24x7 😁 But! I have no panty&bra fetish (see the corresponding threads), and I started to notice that I do get aroused by some panties or bras. I wouldn't attribute it to SB, though, since I used a massive "carpet bombing" hypno-technique 😁
Lol this is kinda scary! I wonder what kind of affect it would have on a female?! Most of the files are for males but I listened anyways...
More SB analysis:

Quote:First you should be aware that not all SB files are created equally. They were created at various points and as a result have varying experience of listening ease.

Second, most of the tricks that SB uses require a certain mindset for it to work. Now, I am not saying "you have to want to change for it to change you" because that is not it at all. What I am saying is that it matters how your brain responds to "known" usages of words. For example the perceived gender differences between words like "strong" or "sexy" and whether it can perceive when one over the other is being slowly phased for each other, among other tricks.

Third, not everyone's mental processing speeds are consistent. Some people are more imagination based while others are more tactile. By that I mean some people respond better to vague fantasy pictures being planted in their head and letting the imagination handle the rest, while others respond better to gritty details and explanation of everything that is happening.

Fourth, SB uses an approach radically different from almost all other hypnotists out there. SB files take 95% of their effectiveness out of trickery rather than simple repetition. Voice layering, crowd noise blurring effect, forced sentence breaks and repackaging, language intracies, and more are all used to make someone who wants A to slowly start to want B then C then D instead. This means that even if you aren't able to effectively trance you may actually still be receiving results without realizing it since many are unable to consciously realize when the file has swapped from encouraging you as a man to encouraging you to be with men.

Fifth, sometimes the person who most wants a change is the one least likely to get it using SB's approach. SB's approach requires a strong desire at the start for "regularly" male wants such as being popular with women, having a larger penis, being able to have any women they want. Then these wants are moulded into something more of SB's preferences. But, if you personally don't at least somewhat enjoy and desire those initial "baited hooks" then you simply won't put as much subconscious trust and support into accepting the file changes. Making it ironic that perhaps the safest person from SB's trickery is someone who starts out completely gay and loving it.

Now I am not saying that if it doesn't affect you that you are automatically aeady out of the closest gay / trans lifestyling. Fact is that the same lack of results can also occur for other reasons as well including brains simply unable to pick up SB's carefully inserted dialogues… or even the root cause of failure being something as bizarre in this modern age as simply possessing bad headphones or audio chipsets on your computer.

Some of SB files use a side by side approach. One example would be the Glory Hole Fantasy file. In that one SB has multiple background voice layers saying things like "its not gay to have fun" or "stroking your own cock doesn't make you gay". Meanwhile in the foreground will have 2 "foreground" voice layers. One will describe a glory hole experience as if you are the one receiving oral, the other describes the exact same experience from the "giver" perspective. They follow one after the other and makes it so that a "straight" male can fantasize about receiving it, but the entire time getting mental imagery as if he was doing it as well.

Some SB files instead use a transformation approach. Example of this would be Penis Enlargement. In those genre of SB files the start sounds like it is encouraging the listener to be a real man with a larger penis in order to attract girls for dating and sex or something along those natures. These type of files will then makes the emphasis transition to more on being popular with girls and talking with them, then makes the emphasis more on doing things that will let you fit in more with them, then makes the emphasis more on liking what they like, and next has the emphasis on real men with a larger penis and how attractive for dating and sex that is. All of the files in this genre have subtle differences but the route more or less follows this path of starting with wanting something masculine for your own masculinity, and transitioning to just wanting something masculine sexually. Then, the real kicker with these SB files is they backtrack slightly and "wake up" listeners to a message that sounds somewhat benign and ambiguous gender lines such as "You will now find it easier to accept offers of dates or sex." which 'could' be translated consciously as "oh yeah I'll be a real lady killer now" when the brain is really in the subconscious mode of "I don't know why I'm accepting this guy's flirting but it feels important somehow."

Some SB files use vagueness and subconscious mental linking of word imagery for changes. These files will focus on things like "feeling it deep down deep" and "in your pleasure center" and "one, two, three, and down on all fours" and "you can feel 54m4nth4 - as she goes deep - and you know what I mean" and "Sex with 54m4nth4 is great - you really enjoy feeling 54m4nth4 in your pleasure center - but - there is no need to - concentrate on my voice - deep inside you - in your pleasure center" other similar familiar idioms of SB files. They try to subtly encourage transfer of pleasure zones from your cock to your ass or nipples or even your mouth depending on the file. And try to get someone to be more receptive to insertions and have the intended imagery intrude in future fantasies but without seeming to have an origin.

Some SB files seem to be a typical male and female fantasy but either flip your role unexpectedly, suddenly putting you in a very submissive and/or feminine role, or without much preparation reveals that the fantasy female partner is not exactly a normal female. Examples of this would be files like 101 Horny Shooters (Spoiler: aka the prison rape file) Hot For Teacher or Persuasion or Beach House Encounter or My Asian Girl.

A few SB files even allow that you are aeady somewhat interested in being a crossdresser or sissy, but push the boundaries away from it being a fantasy and more towards everyday life.

Finally we get to the third and final part of this response.

SB also sometimes will attempt to include atmosphere such as moans or sounds of sex to get a listener in the intended mood. Honestly this usually seems to fail more than work well, but every once in a while it seems to be perfectly timed to make the experience more visceral without the accidental reality breaker as described by the thread starter.

Another interesting thing that pops up in SB files is all of the imagery of mirrors and your reactions to them. Every time you look in the mirror you are to imagine seeing 54m4nth4 there and remember something that will make you feel good.

Somewhat following my last point since it builds off the imagery mentioned there… But perhaps the biggest difference in SB files is a matter of perspective. Sometimes SB tries to make the listener think that 54m4nth4's voice is theirs. Other times SB tries to make the listener think that 54m4nth4 is their girlfriend trying to feminize them. Other times SB tries to make the listener think that they are feminizing someone else in 54m4nth4's image. But 54m4nth4 is always feminizing someone to be sexy, and 54m4nth4 is always a sexy someone whose approval you want, and finally 54m4nth4 is always being feminized to be sexy. I personally get the feeling that the 54m4nth4 personality is sort of like a temporary "drone" name ala the B4mb1 files. You are the borg… err the 54m4nth4 and you must return to the collective and transform others in turn.

Is SB good for everyone? No. Hell, no in fact.

First, SB should never be used for simple fap material if you have zero interest in actually making permanent changes to your lifestyle. There's no certainty that it will effect you, but the risks are real.

Second, as has been mentioned before SB uses TTS technology. For some people this type of voice when properly done can have more of an effect. But for other people even the best TTS voice and scripting to make words seem less robotic still make the sensations uncomfortable.

Third, SB uses mental tricks that some people never even recognize and their brains are just unable to connect even on a subconscious level. Or even the opposite may be true and the tricks are too obvious. For example, some people never notice when voice layer 1 and 2 combine to say something completely different than either of the voices seem to be saying if taken separately, while others instantly spot it and jerk their conscious to full awareness out of the trance.

Regardless of why, there are many reasons that someone just will not ever be able to get anything out of a specific or even any SB file at all, while others seem to be almost unable to prevent it making drastic or even horrific unwanted changes.

Personal opinion though the worst of the SB files is the WipeClean v2 one. That one pretends to be trying to wipe away the bad effects from SB or other hypnotist files, but instead it attempts to trick the listener into thinking it has been wiped but really attempts to remove any thought that the new way of thinking is different and instead makes you feel like you are "normal" now. Talk about evil…..
Most likely this post was made by the same guy who likes deep SB analysis:

Quote:While I would not be willing to say point blank a timeline like it was suggested suggested ("Your going to be riding cock by the end of next week"), overall I tend to agree with them on the direction you are heading.

You could stop cold turkey and probably would be more or less fine. Doubt you will be able to though, and continued exposure to SB will only worsen your dependency and the amount of mental corruption and lost control.

SB uses dozens of psychological tools to attempt a gradual to radical rementalization process on listeners.

This includes things like deliberate word usage and pronunciations with the intent of bringing a desired message across. Examples "things to COME", "think LONG and HARD ON about the question", "you have been dreaming about having a special someone to be IN YOUR WHOLE life", etc.

This includes hiding messages by splitting them across multiple different layers and relying on your subconscious mind to make the connection. Best example / analogy I have heard is the post where someone said that no one would trust a statement that the sky is a bright neon pink, but they would accept three statements where one says the sky is beautiful, another says that you have a bright mind, and the third says that the flamingo is a beautiful neon pink.

Another trick is leading the listener away from what they feel comfortable with and into things they never would have done at the start but seems reasonable after listening for a while. Example would be a file that has you watching the swaying hips of women as they walk. The file starts with you being encouraged to look at those swaying hips. Followed by statements that the women want you to stare so they deliberately sway their hips more. Followed by statements that your staring is making the hips sway more as she is being turned on. Followed by statements you are unable to resist swaying hips. Followed by statements that swaying hips always encourage a sexy partner. Followed by statements that you want to encourage her to sway her hips more. Followed by statements that swaying your hips will encourage your sexy partner. Followed by stating that you need to encourage your sexy partner to stare at your hips. This switching from liking girls swaying their hips to swaying your own hips is actually over-simplified version of what SB regularly does to men in her files. Usually the files take it beyond that to encouraging complete gender POV change for both yourself and your ideal sex partner.

Another trick is gender adjective switching. For first part of a file SB will be encouraging you to look at the sexy / hot girls while saying how much they like strong / dominant partners. As file progresses slowly the file uses the female adjectives for the listener's POV while the object of desire slowly gains the opposite adjectives. In last minute or two the listener is only getting female POV. Then the file backs off slightly and starts to "wake up" the listener while encouraging that the female adjectives will want the male adjectives and how you want this since it means you will have more / better sex. Because the file backed down slightly it tricks the listener into thinking that he wants the file content, not realizing how the POV shift has moved the roles.

Another big SB trick is having one under layer describing feminization, sex with men, and reasons women are popular, while a more obvious top layer talks about how it is good to be curious, or being open to change, or having a need to try new things, or a desire to understand what she is thinking, or an urge to fit in and be more popular.
I think SB deserves his own thread.
Another SB related post:

Quote:The problem with SB is also the thing that stops SB from ruining more people. That is that the triggers and programming is layered and hidden so well that a lot of people never even consciously realize the programming ever happened.

I can't recall off the top of my head which files had which triggers and programming but I will try to give you a short list of 'attempted' triggers SB installs and see if you agree with me that this is potentially life destroying.

Trigger: When shaking hands with a guy you will blink your eyes at him in response and also find yourself becoming aroused. (This could potentially alienate some people you shake hands with if your visible reactions are obvious enough. But even if it is subtle this could still have life changing results over time.)

Trigger: When driving if you see a certain number of a specific color car you will suddenly become lost and need to stop to ask a "strong man" for directions. The longer you delay the more certain you will be of being lost and the more you will need someone "strong enough" to help. (Ignoring the concerns of the vagueness of that male description and safety issues from that, this could be major hassle with commuting times and potentially result in becoming late to work or other important meetings.)

Trigger: When in a stairwell with only one other person, if it is a male you will trip and need to lean on him to make it the rest of the way. You will thank him and call him "my hero". (Depending on the fall this could be deadly or at least cause serious injury to yourself or the man.)

Trigger: When staring in a mirror instead of yourself you will see 54m4nth4 and become horny. (Potentially this has the risk of causing DID also known as MPD. This is not healthy at all.)

Trigger: Anytime you hear a specific phrase you will feel a need to go shopping and buy a feminine item. (Potentially this has the risk of spending money on frivolous items that is otherwise needed for things like food, rent, or other bills.)

Trigger: A sudden desire to go outside dressed only in lingerie. (Potential issues here include legal troubles, pneumonia in winter time, risk of rape, potential for kidnap, assault, blackmail, coercion, and murder from nasty people witnessing the act, or even potentially suicide.)

Trigger: Hearing a phrase will cause you to suddenly realize you are with 54m4nth4 and about to have sex. You will want this sex and do everything you can to make 54m4nth4 want to have more sex with you. Anything 54m4nth4 asks you to do needs to be done so you can please 54m4nth4. (Do I really need to get into how this could make someone potentially have sex with people they do not really want to have sex with? Or the potential risk involved with words like "everything" and "anything"?)

There are lots of other triggers and commands hidden in the background of the files, but this is a quick list off the top of my head of some potentially life changing / destroying ones I've ran across while checking the files.

Not all of the triggers even make sense. Don't get me started on the trigger connecting listeners to a specific cufflink. Why the heck SB would want someone seeing that cufflink to suddenly realize they are in love is at best weird.

triggerhappy1.jpg   
Quote:This is exactly what is "advertised":

Trigger Happy:

A fan asked me to make a recording that would program triggers in such a way that the listener would not know what the triggers are until they experience being triggered. What a thrill to be going about your day when suddenly you respond automatically to a trigger. Obeying a command from 54m4nth4 without knowing anything about it until after the fact. Imagine how exciting it will be to realize you have been programmed… after you experience being triggered. Proving that anything IS possible in trance. Preparing you for the ultimate trigger: Orgasm on Command.

But!  I listened to these files many times - nothing was triggered.
Layers of arousing suggestion and a bit of feminization:

Curious New Habit.mp4 (Size: 16.42 MB )

I noticed an interesting thing which matches with what I read on some anonymous boards. SB's stuff is addictive. Even if some other hypnotists are much more effective, I keep returning to SB. Multiple voices and tracks make such files less predictable, you can try to ignore the main track(s) and concentrate on the subliminal ones, or do not listen at all. The result is you can listen to the same files over and over again, what theoretically should increase the effects. And the main effect is - pleasure. And it's the pleasure what creates addictions.

"Tell friends about Samantha" suggestion is also quite effective, as you may have noticed 😉 I suspect that this suggestion has a funny side effect - massive file sharing 😁 I do feel for the guy behind SB, because of a huge amount of work this stuff requires, but the prices are quite steep.

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (34) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,016) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)