Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

urethral plug
SM Electric Shock Urethral Sound Dilators Sounding Penis Plug Urethral Bead Stainless Steel Prostate Massager Sex Toys For Men
$13.67-40%

transparent bodysuit
Striped Bodysuit Sexy Women's Underwear Backless Transparent Mesh Erotic Bodysuit Garter Leg Loops 2pc Set Hollow out Lingerie
$20.15-46%

koomiho
KOOMIHO 7th Silicone Breast For Women Forms Realistic Huge Fake Breast Enhancer Sexy Style For Crossdresser Drag Queen Costumes
$508.20-65%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads
$1067.22-54%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Sexy Camouflage Long Sleeves Tees&Leggings Sports Suits Spring/Autumn/Winter Yoga Two-Piece Suits For Women
$42.34-29%

lobudek
Anime Role-playing Costumes Women Glitter Laser Armor Bikini Set Sexy DJ Gogo Dance Performance Stage Wear Festival Rave Outfits
$164.56-44%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Oil Shiny Sheer Footed Tights 20D Shaping Silky Stockings High Waist Pantyhose Ultra Shimmery Stretchy Skinny Sock
$5.87

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
Some 8kun experiences and interesting guesses.

Used acronyms:

PPP = Pleasure Performance Program
LSD = Lucid Sexual Dreams
TTP = Trance Training Program

Quote:It's brainwashing bruh! That is why SB stands out from the rest. You can't predict what will be the consequences.That is why in his files there is implicit reference to faggotry, feminisation, sissification and god knows what else.

The layered talk has wide range of hidden suggestions.

Quote:I took my time and went through the TTP as recommended at the time listen 5 times and move on to the next. I also listened to LSD as well. I found the two went together so well.

I agree that session 5 is amazing and still one of my favourites, 5 , 6 and 7 all work so great, but I think it is in part by allowing time for the earlier files to work .

I also listened to the other trance files and had some great results and some blah results, but after taking my time and going through the 7 sessions along with LSD everything was greatly enhanced and not just SB but most all files.

I later picked up the PPP program and listened to the TTP just before moving onto the PPP and wow it knocked my socks off and amped up all my other sessions. Now I like TTP ( 5 through 7, 5 and 6 are my favourites and LSD ) on a regular basis whether I am enjoying Nikki Fatale or something else.

It liked The 1 TTP and LSD amp you up. If I am amped the PPP is almost too much , I like sessions 2 and 3, I used to play them back to back but now I get so aroused and my balls are on fire and my tail bone buzzing for a few hours , truly if you did something like this:

TTP5 , LSD, and PP2 and 3 you are in for a special special treat, and a cool part is she is opening your centres so the amped up pleasure stays with you, you have new sensitivity which lasts and returns whenever you trance.

I listened again last night and like TT7 better the TT5

I generally listen to LSD take a break and come back to TT7 and PP2 and PP3 its a lot all at once but Listening to LSD for me helps all my other sessions seem more real

Quote:TT was kinda meh for me. From previous posts I was expecting it to be some CEI stuff, but all it had in that regard was a background track occasionally saying "When Samantha says swallow, you swallow" in 3 & 6. But the background tracks were also firing off half a dozen triggers similar to that without much elaboration.

The pleasure trigger introduced in 4 and used a bit later on wasn't done very well, almost every other hypnotist I've listened to has done it better. There was no sort of testing/example for "feeling the pleasure trigger when you follow commands", and the trigger itself when spoken didn't have a common build-up or unique associate sound/way of delivering it, which made it kinda unsatisfying and hard to work with.

At the end of the day it's basically what it says on the tin, it seems like it's meant to make her other sessions better. I only just finished it so I haven't listened to others since, but I'm confident it will help in that regard at least.

Quote:I wonder if it's a confusion technique, or just a background noise. You can say a dozen of "when you see red, you jump", "when you here a whistle - you send a kiss", "when you touch wood, you get wood", etc. But so what? What does make them triggers?

Quote:Honestly it felt like priming/reinforcement for other sessions of hers. I say there were half a dozen others but only two were being described (on loop) at a time. Especially because they were (almost) all triggered by her herself saying a word, most of which she didn't even say in those sessions.

Quote:SB usually uses priming for the same session - same track first barely audible or masked by other tracks, then as a main track. But priming for other sessions - yes, this is a good idea indeed!

Quote:Just listened to Compliance 101, first SB I've ever listened to. I can't remember a single bit of it. First time I've ever had such amnesia honestly. I know I didn't fall asleep.. How fun 8)
The latest SB RetroShare collection:

retroshare://file?name=samantha_sez_samantha_bandler_20200608.rscollection&size=126367&hash=2888f4a816d0a9e9aca051cd87cd04697cb2e17f
Another one from this series:

Erotic Hypnosis for Straight Guys

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/erotic-hypno...ys-xhX0Hq0
(09 Apr 2020, 02:37 )guytohypno Wrote: It's odd. Everybody always talks about how addicted they are to SB's recordings, but these recordings actually turned me off of her. They suck and I feel ripped off for buying them.
"Everybody always" - that beautiful generalization led me to SB and also to a huge disappointment. Must admit stumbled upon those records somewhere, for free obvious 😁 I expected miracles, and miracles did not happen. As I said - huge disappointment. Because disappointment is a function of expectation. I expect nothing from the very first hypno files "I was exposed to" (see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid26391) - that was 3 years ago, way after the huge hypnowave of the ~2010. And I think there were effects...

As for SB, the files work differently than others. If (and only *if*!) you are OK with the warning in the first post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid36722, and you are OK with possible (and usually implied) sissification, orgasm and erection control, just listen to the files with NO expectation and even NO attention. What I love about SB's files is that they are short, immediately trancy and instantly arousing. Some extensive listening and training is needed, though, because multiple files "support" each other and have a cumulative effect.

Saying that, I'm in no way encourage you to listen to SB's stuff. On the contrary, avoid it if you can. They are less dangerous, than, say, Bambi, because they do not promote IQ reduction, but they are quite addicting, and another addiction and dependency is not what we should want.
Another file with the same name, but a bit shorter but almost 1.5 times larger

Erotic Hypnosis for Straight Guys

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/erotic-hypno...ys-xhX0Hq0
I've lurked for a little while here.  This is my first post.  I saw this on twitter today.  It is fascinating and pertinent.  It seems pretty clear that SB knows these techniques.  It's probably true that people can't be persuaded to do something they don't want to do -- unless you make them decide that they want to do it.  

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/12721...56577.html
Interesting article. (Perfect for the General Hypnosis thread). Not sure how it's related to SB. Small steps?
(15 Jun 2020, 11:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Interesting article. (Perfect for the General Hypnosis thread). Not sure how it's related to SB. Small steps?
Okay, if it makes more sense somewhere else I can move it. My thought was that this is some advanced stuff and the only one I believe I've seen employ it is SB.

And yes, small steps -- making you comfortable (more and more comfortable) with things you may not have been comfortable with before.
Possibly that's why SB is "considered more dangerous" for "vanilla" people.
(15 Jun 2020, 16:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Possibly that's why SB is "considered more dangerous" for "vanilla" people.
I was thinking along these lines as well. I had a small inclination for sissification and CD, but never really dove into it super hard until SB. I willingly accept what I hear in trance now, and will listen to any file from SB regardless of the contents. Granted, this took a few years of listening/emailing SB, but the small steps thing definitely happened with me. I also no longer have the post-orgasm regret either, which is something I didn't notice until recently. I still remained dressed up after orgasm, and don't feel regret/shame about anything. 

To be fair, the files don't always work for me. Repeated listening helps with that, but I find it takes me weeks/months of daily listening to really notice any changes.

AKA I'm a willing test subject for SBs files 😉

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (155) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (33) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (5) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (2) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (12) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,005) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (8) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (11) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)