Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
Rolecos kujou Sara cosplay costume Genshin impact Sara cosplay costume women dress outfits Halloween full set with red headwear
$281.05-9%

zippidy
Fashion Summer Bodysuit For Women Sexy Outfit Party Prom Costume Stage Wear Jeans Stretch Dance Nightclub Dance Wear
$47.19-25%

faak
FAAK Silicone Fantasy Dildos With Sucker Knot Ejaculation Penis Fast Shipping From France To Europ 3-7 Days Sex Toys For Women
$11.98-52%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Platform 16CM Metal High Heels Side Zip Round Toe Party Club Cosplay Shoes Woman Big Size 33 39 41 43
$129.53-37%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Mask Cosplay Furry Costume Sweet Lolita Lop Ear Rabbit Animal Doll Kig Paws Cosplay Costume Head Base Fursuit
$409.22-22%

chastity cage
FRRK Urethral Inverted Chastity Cage With Chastity Band Belt Stainless Steel Cock Lock Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys Shop 페니스링
$14.98-20%

erotic
No Vibrator Sex Toys For Women Couples Handcuffs Bdsm Bondage Set Restraints Slave Rope Strap Adult Games Wrists & Ankle Cuffs
$2.72

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
(15 Oct 2018, 02:04 )Like Ra Wrote: These symbols are hidden in some of SB's files (e.g. Brainwashing). Is it to suddenly trigger the suggestions given in those files?

The 2nd one (the one that's shaped very much like a penis) is in Brainwash01. It's a trigger for blank, submissive pleasure. It causes me a near HFO during the video.
(15 Oct 2018, 14:35 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: The 2nd one (the one that's shaped very much like a penis) is in Brainwash01.
(15 Oct 2018, 02:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [Image: post_2_1539563469_e8c07947b4c8de547c8a3a..._thumb.png] 
A man standing on his knees, ass up?
(15 Oct 2018, 14:35 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: It's a trigger for blank, submissive pleasure.
Are you sure? I wonder if all these symbols are added by SB randomly and can be interpreted differently, according to own associations, etc. Most (if not all 😁) of SB's files are about pleasure and HFO, and I wonder if anything "standing out" might be interpreted this way.

(15 Oct 2018, 11:32 )FossGly Wrote: They are so subtle, it's really hard to be sure...
Yes, but still they are noticeable even by the conscious mind.
(15 Oct 2018, 16:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Oct 2018, 14:35 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: It's a trigger for blank, submissive pleasure.
Are you sure? I wonder if all these symbols are added by SB randomly and can be interpreted differently, according to own associations, etc. Most (if not all 😁) of SB's files are about pleasure and HFO, and I wonder if anything "standing out" might be interpreted this way.
Yeah, I definitely remember that one in the Brainwash01 video. The focus of that file is to respond to that image "Samantha's symbol" "the symbol of pleasure". I've looped it plenty of times before, and had near HFOs from it. I'll watch it and report back again 😉
(15 Oct 2018, 16:51 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Yeah, I definitely remember that one in the Brainwash01 video.
Yes, I saved it from this video. I do not remember that it's got any effect on me, but I did not concentrate in it, and I watched it only once.

(15 Oct 2018, 16:51 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I'll watch it and report back again
Yes, will do the same 😉

The rest of the symbols are from "Brain wash me now".
(15 Oct 2018, 17:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Oct 2018, 16:51 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Yeah, I definitely remember that one in the Brainwash01 video.
Yes, I saved it from this video. I do not remember that it's got any effect on me, but I did not concentrate in it, and I watched it only once.
I honestly just zoned out on it for 3-4 loops. By the time the 2nd/3rd loop came on, I was responding well to the suggestions. Brainwash02 is a bit different, and I've never watched 03, but I'm curious.
To keep everything in one thread. Other SB files that worked as advertised:

Samantha Sez Sissy - I do not remember what the file was about, but one of the "tasks" was to come up with a girl name for yourself. The name appeared in my mind first in letters, but I tried to ignore it. Then it repeated, yet I "erased" it from my thoughts. But then I was forced from the inside to spit it out loud several times.

Freeze girl - this one was fun! SB "dressed" me me in something girly, made me freeze in various poses and teased me with ... something ... 😁

"Bend over" series. Bend over 1 is the only file I stumbled upon with the real "SB" voice in the induction (then it switched to "Samantha"). One of the files (while "under") got me bend over, I was used from behind and I was very close to orgasm once (I ruined it). As a post-hypnotic effect (I'm not sure that this was caused by the "Bend over" set, though) I was bound and used in the missionary position. With full scale various orgasms this time.
Fresh comment from 8ch:

Quote:So, I recently listened to a bit of SB, mostly Tr1gger H@ppy.

Here's what it did to me:

- Made me want to suck cock much more than before
- Made me associate my hard dick with sucking cock
- Made me moan when feeling pleasure

And it might have:

- Made me imagine being confortably embraced by a guy on two occasions (although It's absolutely disgusting to me, and just served to break any kind of hypnotic mood on the spot)

- Made me have a random orgasm followed by the urge to kneel. I can will myself into orgasm and given the right mood a slightly erotic woman's moan is enough for me, so I'm not sure credits should be given to SB for that part.

And here's what I think of it:

It's nothing spectacular. It's very basic and by the books, the main defining factor is that it uses every single trick it can come up with, so of course at least a few of them will work. But the most key part of the file's effectiveness is the placebo effect.

And I'm not saying that to discredit it, as it's basically using the listener's own mind ``against'' him; but it's not intrinsic to the hypnosis. So once I noticed how a few things worked, the effects started dulling out.

Sure, if I kept on listening then the conditioning would take care of that easily, but I like hypnosis when it's consistent, not when it's some kind of Russian roulette.

Also somebody kept asking about "when was the doorbell trigger implemented" in the other thread. Well fucking DUH, you've been conditioned your WHOLE life to pay attention to doorbells, and since you're in a trance you end up dumbfounded/stunned for a moment after the doorbell sound. Which is why it's often (but not always) followed by commands or affirmations in the files. Probably serves to pull you out and then bring you back into trance as well. As I said, he uses every single trick in the book.

Subliminals on the other hand, meh, not very effective unless coupled with conditioning, but I'm not into getting conditioned for the sake of it.

The best listens were the first three, but after that it really dulled quickly, and even had me think "fuck this shit" and stop listening midway. I'm just not going to do things I don't like, and you can't make me like them.

I didn't even go into a cock sucking frenzy like with K31's female inoculation/inculcation.

A lot of work/thoughts/planning went into them and they're not bad files, I can see them being very effective. But it's nothing super duper amazing that will make you do something you don't want to; besides the very addictive nature of the files that is.

Note, I feel like I should mention that I haven't read any books on the topic of hypnosis, etc and think that NLP is just a pretentious terminology for very simple concepts.
(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Like Ra Wrote: So, I recently listened to a bit of SB, mostly Tr1gger H@ppy. Here's what it did to me:

"Tr1gger Happy" did nothing to me.

(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Like Ra Wrote: the doorbell trigger
Oh, BTW, this trigger (easily the only one set by SB) begins to really work!
-Tr1gger H@ppy didn't seem to do much to me either, but I don't really remember it.
-b@rbie is something I don't remember much either

I seem to be blanking out on a lot of SBs files lately.
(15 Oct 2018, 21:44 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I seem to be blanking out on a lot of SBs files lately.
I don't think it 's a "proper hypno black out", but rather the absence of a story line to follow with your conscious mind. I'm not sure it works, to be honest, though it does make you stop paying attention to the file. You just hear voices, see flashing images, and drift back and forth with your thoughts. Also I see no obvious results/effects.

I did drop while I was listening to the "Leading Lady", though, and I did not intend to listen to it properly, it just happened.

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (34) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,016) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)