Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam Mens Bottoming Socks Velvet Thermal Underwear Pants Soft Stretch Tights Footed Long Johns Skinny Pants
$20.26-2%

gothic lolita
New in Women Girls Legs Warmers Autumn and Winter Warm Lolita JK Knitted Globe Socks Sleeve Gothic Punk Y2K High Boot Stockings
$0.36-38%

zippidy
Sexy Colorful Rhinestones Sleeveless Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Party Costume Women Dance Show Nightclub Dress fenchen
$105.27-19%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Middle Waist Leather Pants White Fake Leather Leggings Female Clothing Scrunch Bum Women's Pants
$72.59-33%

2022 chastity
2022 New Soft Silicone Cock Cage,Penis Rings,Cockring Impossible Escape Cobra Male Chastity Device BDSM Sex Toys For Man Gay
$48.39-50%

latex bondage
Latex Catsuit Men Black PVC Faux Leather Gay Men DS Game Clothes Spandex Bodysuit Sexy Wet Look Fetish Bondage Costumes Clubwear
$141.45-15%

sissy femboy
New Sissy Femboy Chastity Cage Inescapable Cock Cage Devices Metal Spikes Cock Ring Sex Toys Male Chastity Belt Lockable Gay 18+
$98.71-46%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Review: MagBound Self-Bondage Electromagnet
Thank you! I am open for all kind of feedback and customer support.

2013 is really a long time ago. I wasn't aware that something besides ice locks aeady existed back then.
Would anyone be interested in a true story-typed scenario I did? ill Try to make it read well etc.
(16 Aug 2023, 18:38 )happyscope Wrote: Would anyone be interested in a true story-typed scenario I did? ill Try to make it read well etc.

Sure thing!
Do love the magbound, just wish it was a bit stronger, not strong enough to use for cuffs as pulls apart too easily. Works great for securing one hand in spread eagle though.
(05 Sep 2023, 23:40 )leomad Wrote: Do love the magbound, just wish it was a bit stronger, not strong enough to use for cuffs as pulls apart too easily. Works great for securing one hand in spread eagle though.

My experience is a little different from yours.  I have used my MagBound for many different ties and have not been able to pull the magnet from the base.  When I first experimented with it, I did find that I needed to make sure the magnet was fully engaged.  Several times it looked like it was and didn't feel particularly secure so I moved it around and it popped fully into place (nice and secure).
It was September 1st I ventured deep into the local forest around a 20-minute walk from the public path, the earthy scent of the woods enveloping me as I found the spot I found fitting, I effortlessly secured the MagBound to a sturdy branch, creating a simple yet effective restraint. With the timer set for two hours, I felt a mix of excitement and apprehension. The rustling leaves, and distant sounds heightened my senses, making me acutely aware of every subtle movement around me. The slight ache from the bindings I had placed over my body added an uncomfortable thrill, reminding me of my vulnerability in the vast wilderness. Checking down over my rather well bound body with legs spread and roped around the tree and my mouth stuffed. I reached my hands up to the magnet and my disk clicked into place…. A Click you can't go back from.

As time passed, the bindings began to feel increasingly constricting, and the ache grew more pronounced. Every crack of a branch or rustle of leaves sent a surge of adrenaline through me, intensifying the sensation of being at the mercy of the forest and anyone who may see. The dappled sunlight played through the trees, creating shifting patterns on the forest floor, while the discomfort and heightened awareness added a raw edge to the experience. A subtle hint of helplessness lingered as my mouth was covered, rendering me unable to shout for help, so be someone did find me and had other plans. Droplets of drool trickled down my chin, a tangible reminder of my constrained state amid the wilderness. With each passing minute, the forest seemed to come alive with its own energy, and the physical strain of the bindings underscored my vulnerability, making the thrill of the unknown all the more palpable. The two-hour lock felt like an eternity as I grappled with the visceral realities of my solitary venture.

As the two-hour mark approached, the forest seemed to hold its breath, and my senses were acutely attuned to the passing of time. Then, in a sudden, almost surreal moment, the power to the MagBound was cut. My hands dropped, released from the inescapable bound, and I stood there, momentarily disoriented yet exhilarated by the sudden rush of freedom. The forest, now tinged with the gentle hues of dusk, embraced me once more, the remnants of my daring escapade etched in both memory and the lingering thrill of the wilderness. A tree and spot I will be most certainly visiting again….

“I tried to make a fairly standard Self bondage session with this product sound pleasing to the reader beyond say what you see, hope you liked it. As for the device in outdoor self bdsm, it worked flawless. My only wish is that they get the app sorted ASAP so that I can have someone come on the adventures over the internet given safety is taken and be at the mercy of them and the lock. No issues with set up while in the field and I made sure to bring a smaller power bank just in case the timer did fail. I also had someone who knew where I was all be something did happen etc, my phone was tracking my location for said person.”
(19 Oct 2023, 19:17 )happyscope Wrote: My only wish is that they get the app sorted ASAP
The App? Do they have an app? Or you mean, you wish there were an app?
(20 Oct 2023, 01:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Oct 2023, 19:17 )happyscope Wrote: My only wish is that they get the app sorted ASAP
The App? Do they have an app? Or you mean, you wish there were an app?

They have an App in development to allow the control of the magnet and smart timer. Almost like how sharing links works for certain smart sex toys currently, lovense etc.
You can make a timer yourself with any MCU and a relay.
For very easy development, there's M5StickC and relay add-on. Write the program and just connect the wires. No soldering needed. Can be programmed in Scratch, too.
(20 Oct 2023, 15:15 )Max515 Wrote: You can make a timer yourself with any MCU and a relay.
For very easy development, there's M5StickC and relay add-on. Write the program and just connect the wires. No soldering needed. Can be programmed in Scratch, too.

OO didnt know that, sounds kinda technical for me tho.

Contributors: happyscope (8) , heather (1) , Lancer (1) , leomad (1) , Like Ra (6) , Max515 (1) , selfbondage-shop (2) , slaafruben (1)