Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY Autumn Sexy Shiny High Neck Bodysuit Glossy Smooth Casual Running Jumpsuit Yoga Pants Sportswear Catsuits Overalls
$46.13

1d oil stockings
Japanese Princess Heart Socks 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Oil Shiny Silky Thigh High Stockings Cosplay Lingerie
$4.17

bondage corset
Busty Women's Corset Gothic Festival Body Harness Rave Wear Clothes Harajuku Bondage Cage Bralette Adjustable Fetish Burlesque
$5.97-49%

bondage hood
Exotic Adult Cosplay Games Hood Fetish Full Head Bondage Mask Hood for Men Women Halloween Party Role Play Leather Costume Black
$21.78-50%

bondage corset
Punk Pole Dance Hollow Sexy Body Cage Chain Bondage Body Harness Crop Top Top Bra Lingerie Elastic Adjustable Harness Cage
$31.64

inlzdz
Women Ruched Mesh Figure Skating Performance Costume Sleeveless Rhinestone Ballet Gymnastics Leotard Modern Lyrical Dress
$22.77-40%

drozeno
DROZENO Metal ice silk sports vest men speed dry running professional training T-shirt fitness New men silk glossy suit
$276.71-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

RetroShare
I can open up cmd but nothing I type after that works . I do know where it's located. I just don't understand what to do afterwards

C😕Program Files (x86)\RetroShare is where it's located. In cdm it automatically defaults to c😕users\fear2stop>

nothing is editable before it. I hope I'm making some sort of sense.

Edit

I managed to get to the directory of the program files and I can see Retroshare but nothing I do allows me to open it
Service permissions:

disc
location info exchange between friends. helps to find actual address in case of dynamic IPs.
if you kill it - you will have to rely on dht only for getting fresh addresses
chat
direct f2f chat and lobbies
required for distant chat to work as well
msg
direct f2f chat and mail transport
turtle
anonymous routing. used by filetransfers, filesearch, distant chat, distant mail
without it you can exchange files only in f2f mode - direct friends.
heartbeat
HeartBeats are sent to connected friends every 6 seconds in order to determine whether the friend is online or not, if no HB is received from a friend during a certain time, the connection will be dropped and reset
ft
f2f file transfers.
if you kill it - you won't be able to dl files from friend shares. anonymous access unnaffected
grouter
distant mail, using turtle
filedb
shared folders info exchange
browse visible files
serviceinfo
allows your node to tell to your friends which service are ON on your side, and vice-versa
bwctrl
probably some kind of bandwidth control, someone who knows exactly what does this control, please write
gxstunnels
distant chat and mail, using turtle
banlist
ip filters exchange
status
share status like online, away, busy with friends
gxsid
identity data exchange
gxsforums, gxsposted, gxschannels, gsxcircle
as the name says
when disabled, you won't exchange the data
gxsreputation
you can block votes exchange here
gxsmails
distant mail, using gxs
rtt
is used to measure the Round Trip Time between you and your friends, also allows to quite precisely measure the difference between your clock and your friends clock

thanks to all who helped to compile this post for the people asking what each of these does, also if anyone knows exactly what bwctrl controls, post a reply and i'll edit this post
(05 Nov 2019, 22:08 )F2S Wrote: I managed to get to the directory of the program files and I can see Retroshare but nothing I do allows me to open it
What is in the directory? Any .exe files? Any .log files?
I do see the .exe file or at least what appears to be it. How do I get it to run from there, and better yet get it to open normally going forward
OK, go to this directory

- run cmd (Start -> Search -> cmd -> Enter)
- cd "C😕Program Files (x86)\RetroShare"
- dir *exe (this command will show you the list of .exe files in the directory)
- begin to type the name of the .exe file (pressing <Tab> will complete the file name for you)
- Press <Enter>
- Do you see any errors, or just nothing?

@All, does anybody know where the RS log file is located? Is it C😕Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\RetroShare\ ?
when I type the name of the .exe file and hit enter nothing happens. No errors. It just repeats the line
The errors might go into the logfile... Can you check for any .log files in this directory: C😕Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\RetroShare\

Replace <Username> with your user name 😉
Something might be seriously wrong...it's not in App Data, nor can I even get there using that path (it's not in Roaming). I can only get to retroshare by going to the program files 86 folder . I always used that link on my desktop but now it goes to a weird path. That path takes me to a retroshare.lnk file . The only.exe file I have is the one I mentioned earlier.

I'm so confused. Even reinstalling didn't fix
I would ask in the RS forum in this case. https://retroshare.cc/support.html
I'll give it a go. Looks like it's been years since anyone's posted there though 😟

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
RetroShare certs Like Ra 1,569 208,270 Today, 02:51
Last Post: maxross
How to join retroshare forums? bambixoxo 3 1,966 23 Apr 2020, 10:35
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: a.7832 (1) , Akiram (3) , akiramero (1) , AngelOfDeath (6) , animesuit (1) , AZL (2) , bebita (1) , benderftw (5) , blackest (2) , Blackshiinobi (6) , bobhoze (2) , bobthebuilder (3) , bob_page (1) , bzorl (6) , ccoyote (1) , chaste4panties (1) , Chloe (2) , cinon (1) , cjtl (20) , cobayo (1) , Comet70726 (9) , coomerguy69 (1) , Culmor (1) , danecook (1) , Denver92 (3) , dhf7b8g (3) , dkdeder (2) , DonRob (1) , Ellie (12) , ellysissy (1) , endy (1) , Fils (1) , friendlychicken (7) , Frogboy (1) , GCRhoads (6) , Goettingesucht (1) , Grazer1982 (2) , Greedybloodhound (3) , G_Matik (2) , Hazel (3) , iceykitsune (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jimkofandango (1) , jk31qqq (1) , kor faeron (1) , krinlyc (33) , Like Ra (195) , LiKitty (4) , lnome (1) , logicas (4) , longhai0 (1) , Maiki (1) , Mari (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (5) , MindsEye (10) , mistbren (1) , molytery (3) , no smile (1) , nogginnig (1) , nystul (1) , oedipusafterdark (3) , Oldself (3) , omgJTL (7) , Penguin (2) , peterparker1337 (1) , pinkpanties (1) , pinkpillz2025 (10) , pixie (2) , PsyKink (2) , QueenAmber (4) , rebroad (1) , rekt123 (1) , rockyrambojoe (3) , Romanyapi1990 (1) , saffi_t (1) , sdtqwe4ty (1) , sentinel (4) , SheilaSnow96 (4) , shemhamforash (1) , sione92 (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , SissyLoralei (1) , Sissyrichiesuckler (1) , sleep77 (4) , spiraltone42 (2) , StarBlazerBambi (1) , stuff123 (1) , sukkidinner (2) , sylents (6) , tarouza (1) , TaylorGrey (2) , testdrive06 (2) , thedongofapocalypse (3) , therealjesse92 (2) , tinyboi2 (1) , torel (1) , Tortdog13 (1) , TurkishSissy (1) , TwistedBell (1) , unconemi (1) , VulpineFoxs (4) , Weeble (1) , Whitegloves (1) , xanatrap (12) , xDDJ (1) , xorzee (1) , y0ullneverguess (3)