Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Separate Extra Accessories Ring For Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Sex Toys Adult Male
$7.11

latex catsuit
Sexy Female Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Metallic Jumpsuit Tight Zentai Suit Halloween Cosplay Costume
$267.41-55%

shiny stockings
3 pairs Sexy Oversized Pantyhose 50D Shiny Women Tights High Elasticity Stockings Female Shiny Pantyhose 75-120KGS
$12.97-7%

bondage body
Lace Sex Bondage Adult Crotchless Full Body Stockings Sexy Restraint Lingerie For Women/Men 18+ Fishnet Bodysuits Stockings Game
$25.62-4%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Thong G-string Lingerie Hipster Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.84

electro stimulation device
20pcs Self Adhesive Electrodes for Electric Masajeador Therapy Tens Healthy Electro Stimulation for Massage Device Body
$7.09-11%

gothic lolita
Gothic Japanese Lolita Lace Cake Skirt Preppy Style Girls Harajuku Kawaii Ball Gown Pleated Skirt Women High Waist Mini Skirts
$29.64-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

RetroShare
(22 Jan 2022, 21:21 )sleep77 Wrote: I can still share and download
That's the most important, ignore the rest.

(22 Jan 2022, 21:04 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: the link to http://scwmwsig5mvoyz32.onion/ takes me to a page that says invalid onion site still
Same, so ignore this link.
What can we do to see rid of users/activity we don't want to see?

I only added keys from this forum and now under the People tab there's a few users with names indicating they're fans of underage content.

I've given them a negative rating which seems like it'll make them drop off after a day (it looks like the setting can't be lower than 1 day for this).

I also unticked the setting to 'Automatically add identities owned by friend nodes to my contacts', since that is presumably how they ended up there.

I guess as an advisory I'd say to everyone here to manually go through your People tab and prune such users.
(23 Jan 2022, 11:22 )sleep77 Wrote: What can we do to see rid of users/activity we don't want to see?
Negative rating is one of such measures. You can also remove the identities from your peer/key list.

(23 Jan 2022, 11:22 )sleep77 Wrote: a few users with names indicating they're fans of underage content.
So, you know what people are doing, based on several letters in an obscure tool you use for several minutes? Are they your peers? Can you check what they are sharing? Have you seen their messages in the boards? Of course, you can give anybody any rating you think they deserve.

(23 Jan 2022, 11:22 )sleep77 Wrote: I've given them a negative rating which seems like it'll make them drop off after a day
It works a bit differently. Also, the rating you gave to someone is seen by your friends only.

(23 Jan 2022, 11:22 )sleep77 Wrote: I also unticked the setting to 'Automatically add identities owned by friend nodes to my contacts', since that is presumably how they ended up there.
Do you see them in People Tab ->"My contacts"? Then yes, this is the option to uncheck.

And you see the names in the People Tab All because they exist, and within a couple of hops from you. The more active peers with many friends you have, the more RS users you can see in the People Tab or Network Keyring
Thanks for the info!

(23 Jan 2022, 11:48 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Jan 2022, 11:22 )sleep77 Wrote: a few users with names indicating they're fans of underage content.
So, you know what people are doing, based on several letters in an obscure tool you use for several minutes? Are they your peers? Can you check what they are sharing? Have you seen their messages in the boards? Of course, you can give anybody any rating you think they deserve.

The one I particularly want to see rid of is unambiguous and had such content as their avatar. I'm just a bit annoyed that it's going to take a day for their channel to drop off my channels tab.

Is there a way to check what a particular user is sharing?
(23 Jan 2022, 12:24 )sleep77 Wrote: Is there a way to check what a particular user is sharing?
Only if you are peers, and it's explicitly allowed in the file sharing panel. What is the ID?
I get "Your DHT has not started properly" everytime I want to add anybody.
(23 Jan 2022, 13:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Jan 2022, 12:24 )sleep77 Wrote: Is there a way to check what a particular user is sharing?
Only if you are peers, and it's explicitly allowed in the file sharing panel. What is the ID?

I just meant how to, there isn't anyone I want to explore the shares of.
(23 Jan 2022, 22:30 )sleep77 Wrote: there isn't anyone I want to explore the shares of.
That's, actually, a great feature of RS. Instead of "blind" searching, you can go directly to the peers, and download, say, all files from a directory or directories.

Check Files -> Friends Files
How do I get my key accepted if not on the .onion link
Hello, i need some help. Whenever i try to add someone, it says that the certificate is not valid. Is there a solution for that?
Thank you in advance!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
RetroShare certs Like Ra 1,606 213,441 2 hours ago
Last Post: hypnoisbetterthancrypto
How to join retroshare forums? bambixoxo 3 2,029 23 Apr 2020, 10:35
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: a.7832 (1) , Akiram (3) , akiramero (1) , AngelOfDeath (6) , animesuit (1) , AZL (2) , benderftw (5) , blackest (2) , Blackshiinobi (6) , bobhoze (2) , bobthebuilder (3) , bob_page (1) , bzorl (6) , ccoyote (1) , chaste4panties (1) , Chloe (2) , cinon (1) , cjtl (20) , cobayo (1) , Comet70726 (9) , coomerguy69 (1) , Culmor (1) , danecook (1) , Denver92 (3) , dhf7b8g (3) , dkdeder (2) , DonRob (1) , Ellie (12) , ellysissy (1) , endy (1) , Fils (1) , friendlychicken (7) , Frogboy (1) , GCRhoads (6) , Goettingesucht (1) , Grazer1982 (2) , Greedybloodhound (3) , Grendel75 (2) , G_Matik (2) , Hazel (3) , hypnoisbetterthancrypto (10) , iceykitsune (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jimkofandango (1) , jk31qqq (1) , kor faeron (1) , krinlyc (33) , Like Ra (211) , LiKitty (4) , lnome (1) , logicas (4) , longhai0 (1) , lurker (1) , Maiki (1) , Mari (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (5) , MindsEye (10) , mistbren (1) , molytery (3) , no smile (1) , nogginnig (1) , nystul (1) , oedipusafterdark (3) , Oldself (3) , omgJTL (7) , Penguin (2) , peterparker1337 (1) , pinkpanties (1) , pinkpillz2025 (10) , pixie (2) , PsyKink (2) , QueenAmber (4) , rebroad (1) , rekt123 (1) , rockyrambojoe (3) , Romanyapi1990 (1) , saffi_t (1) , sdtqwe4ty (1) , sentinel (4) , SheilaSnow96 (4) , shemhamforash (1) , sione92 (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , SissyLoralei (1) , Sissyrichiesuckler (1) , sleep77 (4) , spiraltone42 (2) , StarBlazerBambi (1) , stuff123 (1) , sukkidinner (2) , sylents (6) , tarouza (1) , TaylorGrey (2) , testdrive06 (2) , thedongofapocalypse (3) , therealjesse92 (2) , tinyboi2 (1) , torel (1) , Tortdog13 (1) , TurkishSissy (1) , TwistedBell (1) , unconemi (1) , VulpineFoxs (4) , Weeble (1) , Whitegloves (1) , xanatrap (12) , xDDJ (1) , xorzee (1) , y0ullneverguess (3) , YouMayDream (1)