Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Push Up Bra Large Size 36-46 A/B Brassiere Underwear Women Bratette Crop Tops Lingerie Plus Size Wireless Female Padded Bra
$56.59-30%

erection
Man Beads Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Adult Toys for Men Dick Enlargement Penis Ring Male Sex Toys Stronger Erection Cockring
$1.00-50%

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$280.26

crossdress cosplay female
crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$166.48

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Deep Crotch Seamless Polka Dot Stockings Ultra-thin 360 Transparent Silky Smooth Black Dot Sexy Pantyhose For Women Tights 8409
$6.04-4%

electric shock silicone gag
Rubber Vagina Telescopic Masturbator Thick Sex Toys Man Electric Mastubator Artificial Vaginal Big Rubber Cunt Big Dildo Toys
$184.02-31%

1d oil stockings
Cute Hearts Dots Oil Glossy Silky Stockings Women Sexy Breathable Underwear 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings
$4.37

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

RetroShare certs
(11 May 2024, 15:14 )hypnoisbetterthancrypto Wrote: this is my retrosharelink
Not Tor certs, your IP's are clearly visible.
Hey, I am not sure how this works, does someone add me or I add them but this is my retroshare
ABDUOUyPBG0pRdU/HUoVUpqQAxTh/hbN7BdxxpSccLtEkAQ/xWQw0AEKQnJvY2NvbGk0M5BEAAAAAiaWNWJvMmxpZ2VoaWVqcXVz
ZW5ucXRnMm94NXBkNnBtNmp2ZnQzNW1yYnh5NWF4MnR0YmJqc2R0eWQub25pb24EA2CE1w==
(12 May 2024, 03:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 May 2024, 15:14 )hypnoisbetterthancrypto Wrote: this is my retrosharelink
Not Tor certs, your IP's are clearly visible.

Like Ra, I don't know if you can go back and edit an old post, but the instructions here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-RetroShare

Link to these instructions here: https://retroshare.readthedocs.io/en/lat...rst-steps/

And the first thing those instructions DON'T say is, select hidden node when setting up the new account.
(18 May 2024, 19:32 )gcola1 Wrote: And the first thing those instructions DON'T say is, select hidden node when setting up the new account.
Updated the first post! Good catch! Thanks much!
Hey, Neues Zertifikat:

ABBNYateezHfykuvaBZKuK3qAxRxYOPlwM473i17KtwWd/zCmw0vlwEKQmFsbGlCYWxsaZBEAAAAAiaWNHpzcnJ1ajZ5aWVlY280
eG1xYjQ3aDV0dW1oZHM1YXZ2Ym1teW5rdHB0NDZsNzNnbnhibDRscWQub25pb24EA3SjZA==

Grüße
Ok, lets give this one a go. Trying to move my account to a fresh machine and not sure everything will come across so think i need to share fresh. Lots of content, would love to add you,

ABA54yfxh1/TWcXr32Rfd0p WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TBlUAqMDPdpIGHSirfM92BANnqX0=

and this old school version for the retro retrosharers 😊

CQEGAcGcxsBNBFrNd5IBCADubf3H5i1OUYKfu4e/yu5sfgSKIEloF5/ImfeYLEj8
dzH7/2EObqFBTA2p1q89ycelEjb2g+4NQULyUX8yBuonwd9lbuS9w0nix2YElsgt
SR7iAv0xPj59VnlvV4LYL9hqm0keKoltiH68E+0gUHIRHkW1NjTlr4nYr7+AUPAb
IlfOi2sLvNfFvLvqcC+W/aGg32N1xUQieSyMi9VtIFly1uWdkjPnNIYUwP1dU1KZ
rTx4MSn WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VJeFTrgEFlF
/iy2L+VIg7NJS1Nqg5VmnrZHROh3O22633s/0iu+j0RTQnyqDWhBxLtGMalSPGfi
IDkRgURqNVYAE89PpmqOjztRw55JvKeyXo+ZxXqe/CXq4AIGfKsoHc92AwbAqABV
z3YGC015IGNvbXB1dGVyBRA54yfxh1/TWcXr32Rfd0pKBwMvDtk=
(21 May 2024, 03:18 )AndreaJayne Wrote: Ok, lets give this one a go. Trying to move my account to a fresh machine and not sure everything will come across so think i need to share fresh. Lots of content, would love to add you,
It's a ClearNet cert (not a Tor/DarkNet one) with your IP openly visible.
(21 May 2024, 03:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 May 2024, 03:18 )AndreaJayne Wrote: Ok, lets give this one a go. Trying to move my account to a fresh machine and not sure everything will come across so think i need to share fresh. Lots of content, would love to add you,
It's a ClearNet cert (not a Tor/DarkNet one) with your IP openly visible.

Oh dear, Is that a DHT thing then? Change to discovery only? I see options for private: discovery only, inveterted (DHT only) and Dark NET

Or did I muck something up when creating the new node? Had assumed my old hidden one would move across when i created the new node
OK think I worked it out, new one on the way shortly
(21 May 2024, 03:58 )AndreaJayne Wrote: Had assumed my old hidden one would move across when i created the new node
If you moved it to the new node correctly, it should be the same. If you created a new identity, then not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
RetroShare Like Ra 513 102,744 4 hours ago
Last Post: Like Ra
How to join retroshare forums? bambixoxo 3 2,013 23 Apr 2020, 10:35
Last Post: Like Ra