Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Japanese Harajuku Girls Cute Black White Lace High Waist Pleated Skirts Punk Gothic Lolita Cake Mini Skirt Cosplay Costume Skirt
$23.60-21%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(C2-062)Top Quality Handmade Male Silicone Rubber Face Mask Cosplay Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll Kigurumi Anime Role Play
$797.38-10%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

lifelike sex doll
18 Real adult vagina anal sex toys for men Super realistic Big ass male masturbation giant life size 2 holes lifelike sex doll
$104.87-1%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Lace Women Tights Handmade Bowknot Hollow Out Mesh Fishnet Thigh High Stockings Women JK Lolita Sweet Girls Tight Pantyhose
$26.09

1d oil pantyhose
Seamless Pantyhose 1D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Women Sexy Stockings Crotchless Medias Mujer Open Crotch Plus Size Pantyhose
$15.71-32%

shiny stockings
Super Long 110cm Pure Nylon Non-elastic Thigh High Stockings 10D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Oil Shiny Party Socks
$4.01-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Re-using attachments?
Maybe I'm missing something very obvious, but it seems that I can not re-use attachments from one post in a different one?

Are attachments exclusive to the post they were initially uploaded to? What exactly is the purpose of the "View my attachments" link in the attachment section of a new post/reply?

It appears I can only delete attachments, but not repurpose them?
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Most likely it's not possible without some plugins (if they ever exist). I'd like to be proved wrong. What might work is to highlight the original thumbnail, press "quote", copy the result to the new post.

MyBB attachment system is very outdated. It will be somehow addressed in version 2.0 (if it ever appears).
I had the same quetion/outcome the other day.
I went to and old post and copied the (attachement=12345) reference to the new post but nothing appeared... just the exact wording I typed
I too though it should have worked as they have a unique ID so why not call them up more than once!
(09 Aug 2021, 08:08 )ltxrob Wrote: as they have a unique ID so why not call them up more than once!
Exactly. I think they are associated with a particular post, hence invisible from other posts. No idea why it is done so. There is a gallery plugin, but it keeps all pictures separately unrelated to the threads, discussions, etc - just like another parallel forum. I don't like it, to be honest.
It's possible to add attachments from other posts.
I've been playing around with my attachments for the past few days (sorry @Like Ra I think I broke something 😟 on my fav thread) and found that you can directly access them from your "Attachments Manager" or by right clicking on the attachment and selecting "Open Image In New Tab". You just need the link and then it's very easy to add them with the 'Insert an Image' button from the post editor.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47894]

You can even resize the pictures (my original goal while updating all my attachments).
[Image: attachment.php?aid=47321]
Original Size:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=47321]

Or use other's pictures:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59501]
*Uploaded by Like Ra from Pantyhose and Stockings With Back Seams
(30 Jun 2023, 20:48 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: You can even resize the pictures (my original goal while updating all my attachments).
Errmm... Why? To make the thumbnails look smaller? That would not be convenient for mobile device users. That's why I resized all thumbnails yeas ago: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2121

(30 Jun 2023, 20:48 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I think I broke something
I think I fixed something 😉
Ohhh... (amazed) 😊

No matter how much I browse the forum, there's a plethora of useful unread topics for me. I feel like I would never catch up.

Anyways, I wanted to create a 'collage' like display, playing around with composition, size, points of interest, etc to make the posts more interesting to look at. Maybe I could use some tables to organize my pictures within the post?

I also updated my own attachments from png to jpg with the goal of reducing the used size of all my attachments. I was able to go from ~350 MB to less than 100MB with no distinguishable loss in quality of the pictures, but for some reason they keep coming back. Now I'm at 400MB + in storage with multiple copies of the same picture in each thread. I think I should stop meddling about, otherwise I'll eat up all bandwidth and storage 😋 . Everyone knows me for uploading a barrage of pictures in record times.

Quote:
(30 Jun 2023, 20:48 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I think I broke something
I think I fixed something 😉

Yay Like Ra to the rescue 😁 Thank you!
(01 Jul 2023, 03:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Maybe I could use some tables to organize my pictures within the post?
Tables are supported here: go to "New Reply" or "Preview Post", click "TableGenerator" on the left.

(01 Jul 2023, 03:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I also updated my own attachments from png to jpg with the goal of reducing the used size of all my attachments. I was able to go from ~350 MB to less than 100MB with no distinguishable loss in quality of the pictures
This is a great idea!

(01 Jul 2023, 03:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: but for some reason they keep coming back.
Because to fix the broken attachments, I had to reupload the saved images and reimport the database table from the backup.

(01 Jul 2023, 03:09 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Everyone knows me for uploading a barrage of pictures in record times.
And those images are very inspiring! So, please upload more! And, yes, please JPG, not PNG 😊
Somehow I always manage to miss every option in the editor, even when they are in plain sight. Blush 

Thank you @Like Ra
[Image: attachment.php?aid=50432]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=50218]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=48796]

(02 Jul 2023, 02:29 )Like Ra Wrote: I had to reupload the saved images and reimport the database table from the backup.
Ohhh, so that means even if I delete the duplicates they are still lingering in the backup? then I feel it was a bad idea to replace old attachments because now we have 350MB from my old PNGs + 100MB from my new JPGs duplicates.

From now on I'll only upload JPGs, but how do we get rid of my old PNGs?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Missing attachments Like Ra 13 2,161 02 Jul 2023, 13:54
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , Like Ra (7) , ltxrob (1) , PurpleVibes (7)